1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Wafa at Mannat

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by Pakiza, Dec 8, 2006.

1. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

alright shahrukies you are the first to know all this and only exclusively in this forum!:thumb:

Wafa is at mannat:bounce: :bounce:
    she just met Srk!:eek: :scared:
    he wore black jeans and a black shirt:heart: :heart:

He hugged her!!! and not only that they have arranged to meet agin later this evening!:eek: :bounce: :bounce:

she left her bag there!:eek:

she will hand over the i khan and the gifts today!!
    she will take pictures and SRK has left a message to us!

she was over the moon and so was i when i heard her voice..it said it all!!:thumb: :thumb:

will keep you updated when i hear more:bounce:

2. Michelle

Michelle THE BAADSHAH RULES!

WOWWWWWWW!!MANNN SHE'S LUCKKYYYY TO BE AT MANNAT WITH HIM!!!!N ALSO THE GIFTS N IKHAN MAGAZINE IS BEING GIVEN TO HIM????:eek: THATSS GR888!:thumb:

3. dilos

dilos Well-Known Member

she is not just lucky..she deserved this..I am so happy for wafa..and of course waiting for to hear every bit of her news again and again..

4. clochette

clochette New Member

Pakiza!! Joy, joy, joy!!! Oh, I'm so glad, so happy for Wafa!!! Yessss!! There will be once more unforgettable moments!!!! And we can share them!!! Over and over again!!! In four hours it will be ca 20h20 in Mumbai... I will beam me there in 3 hours, put my Harry-Potter-invisible-cloak on and wait...
    Yeah, yeah, yeah, ShahRukh will receive our gifts (*didumdidumdidum*)!!!

5. mcmotchie

mcmotchie Member

That is great news.:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
    Thank you for that.:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:
    May she be blessed in her contact with SRK.:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
    May she really be a blessing as they meet again this evening.:tea: :tea: :tea:
    Wafa, my greetings to SRK:humble: :humble: :humble: :humble:

6. najet

najet dil se

Re : Wafa at Mannat

oh !!!!!!!!!!!I am so happy for Wafa didi what a chance you have and statement which you will meet SRK this evening and which it will reçevra our gifts oh my god what a unforgettable day for you Wafa I am very excited to still await the news for this evening!!!!!

quickly quickly Pakiza I am so content today is a great day a good news my day radiates in spite of the rain which falls all is so pink in my head thank you PAKIZA for this news I love you to return to me so happy :heart:

7. srkaj0l1

srkaj0l1 [L] KabirKhan..

ooooooooo she is soooooooooooo lucky=D
    í'm so happy for wafa!
    thank youuu pakiza
    i'm waiting for the pictures and news.=D

8. Alana

Alana New Member

I can't help myself, but the headline sounds like 'She's in jail' :whip:

9. Evy

Evy Well-Known Member

Thanks Pakiza for updating our Shahrukhjies :kiss:

I´m really happy for Wafa and of course for all of us. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

And I´m very,very curious what Shahrukh Khan will say to all the gifts and the I-Khan magazine.:eek:

So, and how can I work now when I´m so curious to read the next news ? :rolleyes: Can´t expect it. :p

10. GemaSRK

GemaSRK Well-Known Member

Thank's Pakiza for your information.
    OH Wafa congratulations for you.:) you very-very lucky can meet with him i'm so happy:high5: :high5: for you. I hope whenever i will as Wafa

11. tweetytwinkl

tweetytwinkl Well-Known Member

AW: Wafa at Mannat

WOW! great! I'm happy for her! and for us, cause we'll be sharing her experience!yaaaaaaaay :D

12. Prisha308

Prisha308 New Member

That´s great news! Wish you all the best for the meeting. She is the lucky one today :)

Hope she is not so nervous as I would be!

13. semaay

semaay Senior Member

WWOOOOOWWW!!

That is great news!!! I was wondering that Wafa was not very often at the planet lately…there is the explanation.

I am really thrilled and happy for Wafa!! She must be in heaven right now! :D

I cannot wait to hear his reactions and comments for the gifts!!

Thank you so much, Pakiza for sharing this wonderful news with us!!

P.S: She is returning to Mannat this evening??? OMG!!

14. Aryana

Aryana SRK's Pashtaana Fan

Wow Pakiza, thank you so much for the wonderful news...I am so happy and excited for Wafa. Wafa indeed is a very lucky woman, she deserves it.

15. Poonam

Poonam New Member

Really ? How strange. :crazy:

16. clochette

clochette New Member

With ShahRukh living there (from time to time...) there are manny who would happily do a crime to get into this "jail"...
    But you're not totally wrong, the title remembers me "Johnny Cash at Folsom prison"
    Well, Michaela, I think, ShahRukh would like your humour...

17. SapnonKiRani

SapnonKiRani "Lets go be cool."

WOWIEEE OMG i am soo happy for wafa! OMG i should have sent a gift... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bummer fdjfgdjfsfjsdfjghjsdgjghdjgfyegyerbvrbnverewyteg :mad:

18. srk-nihal

srk-nihal Winning Hearts

WAAAW :eek: :eek: What A News :scared: :scared:

Wafa at Mannat thats great :high5: :high5: :high5: Iam so happy for her :thumb: Iam sure she is now totally over the moon

Cant wait for Shahrukh message to us and what he is going to say about the guifts and I-Khan
    OMG Iam so excited and curious to know the updates :biggrin1:

Thanks so much Pakiza for the info :) waiting for more :thumb:

19. vdoggy

vdoggy Member

wooow! that is soo kool!!!
    can't wait to hear more :D

20. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Mannat!!! OOOOMMMMGGG!!! This is awesome!!!! I can't believe it!!! WOOOOHOOOO!!! I'm sooo happy for her!!! She really really really deserves this!!!:kiss:

OMG!! And Shah Rukh in black!!! Uff!! He hugged her!!! Such a Sweetoo!!:hug: Can't wait to see his message!!:eek: I hope he likes his gifts!!:heart:

Thanks a lot Pakiza!!:)