1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Vogue November 2015 Pictures

Discussion in 'Magazines' started by SharlaJ, Oct 28, 2015.

1. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

I wondered the same thing.

MaryAnnK and Debbie thank this.
  2. coolcat

coolcat Well-Known Member

me too I was to shy to share it in my instgram

3. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

4. Mara

Mara Well-Known Member

I wonder if he was referring to plans for this photo session when he tweeted last Friday:
    "Awkward weird strange uncomfortable.Actors hav 2 do wot they hav 2 do & show they r enjoying it.That is the only explanation 2 start the day".
    He doesn't look like he's comfortable with the model or the shoot.

MaryAnnK and rollercoast thank this.
  5. juliet_dead

juliet_dead I LOVE SRK!

oh my! He is getting sexy and how! Very handsome he looks.

This tweet is way after his shoot for the magazine, and he was referring to Dilwale shoot. I just saw the video. He doesn't look at all uncomfortable with the lady or even shy about it. He seems relaxed honestly and enjoying it.

Mara says thanks.
  6. shesum79

shesum79 Member

I really hope that's not true.

Krisi_love_SRK and MaryAnnK thank this.
  7. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

8. srkjuhi

srkjuhi Well-Known Member

He looks hot on that cover but the cover doesn't do him justice since I feel there were better shots they could have chosen considering the video is hundred times hotter than that cover. As for not looking comfortable , he looks at ease in the video. He's an actor for crying out loud and not to mention one who I feel can generate chemistry even if he was paired opposite a piece of furniture...lol! , not that I'm comparing that model to furniture! I don't see any discomfort there. Really looking forward to reading this issue.

Dea, MaryAnnK, Mara and 1 other person say thanks.
  9. Kiran01

Kiran01 Monika

10. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

I am loving seeing him at this stage of his life. He has matured so well. He has been able to work with women half his age but not looked out of place. This magazine cover shows that age knows no boundaries! God bless his on his 50th birthday!

Dea, Mara, unicorn75 and 2 others thanked this.
  11. unicorn75

unicorn75 Member

When will the magazin be out?
    By the way I like this lot of allusions in it, not only his sayings the scenes to - like his actings skills, PeeCee etc

12. mumbiene

I do get weirded out by the attention: Shah Rukh Khan
    By Agencies |Posted 1 hour
    New Delhi: Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who enjoys a wide fan base globally, says though he is a “fantastically confident” person, he does get “weirded out” by all the attention he gets whenever he steps out.

“Publicly, I’m fantastically confident but sometimes I get weirded out by all the attention,” Shah Rukh, who will turn 50 on November 2, told Vogue India magazine in its November 2015 issue.

[​IMG]
    Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan. Photo: AFP

“I can’t disrespect the fact that there are these people out there...not just the screaming, selfie-loving fans, but people who seem to truly love me.

“I can see it when the aunties, the mothers, and the children come. They hug me, and sometimes they start crying. I don’t know who is who...so I make it a point to meet everybody with a lot of love,” he said.

Shah Rukh, who has been a part of the entertainment industry for decades, noted that he aspires to be a Batman and Superman.

“If I wanted to wake up as myself every morning, I wouldn’t be an actor. I want to be Batman in the morning. I want to be Superman. I want to be Raj, Rahul, the guy in the blood-spattered white vest with a gun in his hand and a girl by his side" the "Chennai Express” actor said.

"For 25 years I've wanted to be 70 different people in the morning. I don't want to be me. So if I loved myself so much, why would I be an actor?" he added.

Shah Rukh will next be seen in Rohit Shetty's "Dilwale", which also stars his "Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge" co-star Kajol. The film will release on December 18.

- See more at: http://www.mid-day.com/articles/i-d...h-khan/16645173#sthash.cilSUsxM.nR7SaWem.dpuf

Krisi_love_SRK and MaryAnnK thank this.
  13. mumbiene

14. mumbiene

15. mumbiene

16. mumbiene

17. natalyaK

natalyaK Well-Known Member

18. juliet_dead

juliet_dead I LOVE SRK!

He is so edible and sexy.

Krisi_love_SRK, Mara and MaryAnnK thank this.
  19. mumbiene

20. srkjuhi

srkjuhi Well-Known Member

I wish the writer of the article asked him more questions instead of going on and on about how she sees him. Thanks for sharing it though.