1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

VOGUE Jan 2008 Gauri Shah Rukh Khan Speaks Out

Discussion in 'Magazines' started by cherine, Dec 21, 2007.

1. Rajshri

Rajshri Well-Known Member

Ooooooooowhhhhh... :heart: everytime I read this I smile like this http://www.planetsrk.com/forums/gallery/files/3/2/4/7/cutesmile_sig.jpg

Hahhaah only not really as cute as him though! :p:D:kiss:

2. cute_srk

cute_srk Well-Known Member

Where would i be able to get this magazine? i think its a collector type;) Gauri looks gorgeous, but too bad the pics are bleeped out.

3. sheruka

sheruka SRK forever

Thanks for the nice article.

Their family is one of the richest family in India, but always they behave like a normal family.Their talks are so down to earth.
    Gauri is a sweet lady and i think she is so honest, thats why she is speaking like this.:)

Real humanity doesnot depend on clothes. Its coming through the heart.
    SRK s family is one of the few families who does not forget their basics.
    They do not act in public, they always keep their life in private.
    Thats why i admire SRK nad Gauri too much.

Wonderful-loved-charmed small family in bollywood, who always deserved respect. Loved you so much SRK:heart: . GOD BLESS YOU :)

4. Leonora

Leonora MariposaVerde

Re: VOGUE Jan 2008 Gauri ShahRukh Khan Speaks Out

The pictures were beautiful and the interview was great. I think what makes her so beautiful is the simplicity in her fashion. She makes it look effortless to look gorgeous.
    The pictures with both of them truly reflect the love/respect they have for each other.
    thanks for sharing!
    Leonora

5. Marishah

Marishah Te amo Shahrukh Khan

Wonderful pics thank u very much...Really Gauri is a lucky girl ,she has Shahrukh's love...I love the pic where they look very in love..Thank u guys
    :p:p:p:heart::heart:

6. SRKfanforever

SRKfanforever Well-Known Member

Hey guys can you see the real love look between SRK-Gauri in this pic:heart::heart::heart: this is actually how SRK's eyes look when he is with his real love...:heart::heart::heart: sooo romantic..i am jealouse of gauri:rolleyes:

7. steffs

steffs total SRK addict.

Wow.. i really liked the interview..and gauri looks STUNNING in the pics..and the pics with srk .. amazing.. =]

8. SRKfanforever

SRKfanforever Well-Known Member

Thx for posting the interview...it was soo great to read how gauri thinks...i like her alot and she looks good with SRK (but i am still jealouse). I dont think she has worn vulger clothes then why did they hide the bits in the pics?? yeah i think the red one is quite small dress and this is the shortest dress i have seen gauri wearing but still its not that bad to hide it..otherwise loved reading how SRK asked her about the shoot sooo romantic:heart::heart::heart:

9. pleasant

pleasant Active Member

Everyone should have a choice to what they like or comfortable wearing. Wearing these kind of dresses is not revealing. Gouri has a beautiful figure, and she is not looking vulgar at all in these pictures, so what is wrong in wearing these clothes?

10. pleasant

pleasant Active Member

So very well said Rajshri. You just expressed my thoughts so beautifully in words. thanks.

11. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

i love the picture when they are facing each other :eek::eek::eek::eek:
    and shes right, after 20 years, you can still see the real love in his eyes for her :heart:

12. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

:lol: i really like how they called her "the First Lady of Bollywood" :eyebrows:

13. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

14. lovearagorn

lovearagorn Ullu-Club-Member

My words yaar.

15. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

Our Lovely Words in the other Thread inspiered me to share this one with you all. I tried to find it here but i could not and hope i do not have overseen it. Plesae open all in a new Tab they are really Big. :) Have fun with this wonderful Interview with Gauri.:)

7.jpg 746.jpg 746ew.jpg

16. phul

17. phul

18. phul

19. phul

20. phul

I noticed in the other Thread is also a Article with the Interview so maybe we can keep both Threads this on here in Photoablum with the Pictures and the other where it is right not in the Dhamal Section with the Article. Since the Pics there are all are gone why not. What do you think all and our dear Mods?