1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Videos of Saans song promo launch - live October 9th at 4.30 pm on Youtube

Discussion in 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan - Hall of Fame' started by Arpan Srk, Oct 8, 2012.

1. zheni

zheni Well-Known Member

Ella, Vegainko, Tash and 5 others thanked this.
  2. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

Tash, iamsrking and zheni thank this.
  3. intan zarina

intan zarina Member

yay!! thank u! :)

4. iamsrking

iamsrking Well-Known Member

I Have Acted Differently in Jab Tak Hai Jaan: Shah Rukh Khan

Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan says, he has acted differently in his upcoming Yash Chopra's Jab Tak Hai Jaan, all thanks to Katrina's comments. Apparently, the senior actor feels he has picked up a lot from him younger co-stars.

5. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

Oh my god!!!! Great!!!!!

6. intan zarina

intan zarina Member

OMG thank u so much alenka! hehe

Alenka says thanks.
  7. elimeten

elimeten Well-Known Member

Can somebody make caps out of the video please, I couldn't watch it at the moment. Thanks in advance. :D

8. Sofie

Sofie Well-Known Member

Aww! The making of this video is so romantic!:heart: Good to see Katrina so at ease while shooting with Shah Rukh.:D Hope the final product would look even better on big screen.:)

Alenka says thanks.
  9. Mara

Mara Well-Known Member

There are so many nice moments in this video: SRK in a wet t-shirt, even if he's wearing a bulky coat also. A woman director of choreography who knows how to make him look really great. And the topper- him half nude under the blanket flirting with the director. That is sure to be cut from the final version. Yash Chopra knows how to make the best movie.

RizwanaShahrukh says thanks.
  10. Cila

Cila Well-Known Member

No way! I want the blanket scene in the final version. And I wouldn't mind even a sex scene. BTW, this is Yash Chopra, not Yash Johar;)

Neeran and Mara thank this.
  11. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

My dream is to see the scene under the covers in full glory!! Give sex SRK and Kat!!

12. Mara

Mara Well-Known Member

Sorry about the Johar- fixed it. What was I thinking? SRK blanket scenes cloud my thinking. Sigh!

"The most important thing in communication is to hear what isn't being said." ~ Tony Robbins

13. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

:p

Mara says thanks.
  14. Tash

Tash Well-Known Member

Video wonderful! :love:

15. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

I absolutely love this song.

16. Tash

Tash Well-Known Member

The more I look the video with the songs, the more I want the movie! :love:

17. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

Me too! Me too!!

18. Krisi_love_SRK

Krisi_love_SRK Well-Known Member

Just love this presscofence with Shahrukh and Katrina. He is so funny,witty,charming.....OMG ! Who care how old is he ! Yes ,he is now 47 and what of that ! He looks great ,even he been really old he also he looks great.does not matter how old he was, and how he felt.He have so much charm and energy much more than any 25 years old man.
    just by watching and listening to forget the years that are not of any significance.:DJust look at it here on this conversation with Katrina in the song "Saans".too. He looks amazing ! Both are great together.
    It does not seem to have a large age difference.They are so beautiful together.Just love this song"Saans"- I love music,the text and video with them.They are amazing,expecally Shahrukh .:) :rolleyes: This song is my favorute from this movie.
    well that did not show more of the press conference scene in bed with them and kiss them that even then would have shocked all:D

RizwanaShahrukh says thanks.