1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Video (►) Tera Rastaa Chhodoon Na

Discussion in 'Chennai Express Music' started by Arpan Srk, Jul 25, 2013.

1. Arpan Srk

Arpan Srk Nam to suna hoga

2. Karan#1

Karan#1 Well-Known Member

Best song promo so far, liked the dream sequence and the DDLJ moment at the end was very fitting.

I see the red jeep has an important role in the film lol

3. Rayhana

Rayhana Well-Known Member

I am soooo excited about this movie!!

4. srkjuhi

srkjuhi Well-Known Member

Loveee...lovee ... loveee it! My favorite part was probably the one where they are both tearing up in the beginning.

5. Baree

Baree Shah Rukh Khan forever

Awesome!!!! Loved the dream sequence... So innovative to use contrast... From colorful TItli to sober but powerful Tera Rasta. Brilliant. Twitter is exploding with love for this song.

Lol

6. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

This has been my favorite song since I got the CD.....and the video is just beautiful, his face......OMG....I have no words........

7. Sofie

Sofie Well-Known Member

Love the song even more after watching the video!:love: The video reminds me of Tumhi Dekho Na from KANK. He hardly move his right hand in this song. He must be in a lot of pain while shooting the song.:(

8. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

With English subtitles, my attempt........love this song

Krisi_love_SRK, mumbiene, Xeny and 2 others thanked this.
  9. Rayhana

Rayhana Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for the English subtitles,Debbie.it's so nice to understand,I didn't realise how sweet the lyrics were. did you translate the lyrics yourself? :thumb:

Debbie says thanks.
  10. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

No....wish I could, got from another website......

Rayhana says thanks.
  11. Tash

Tash Well-Known Member

I really like this song! Favorite from the album)) :love: And great video!!!! :heart:

12. Krisi_love_SRK

Krisi_love_SRK Well-Known Member

just amazing...so beautiful I think this song and "Titll"will be the best from all song from movie....Shahrukh and Deepika are so beautiful together,expecally when dance together...so romantic and sweet...She is very beautiful with black sari and he ...what I can say..-black always will be his color and he always looks awesome in black !
    0:09-0:21...My God his eyes here....Oh ! I don't need to undestand song...his eyes as always said everyting.......his eyes make you cry in a heartbeat....:angel: He is just angel in this scene....

Debbie says thanks.