1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

very very very entertaining!

Discussion in 'Movie Reviews - Members' started by Mazerq_j, Nov 15, 2007.

1. Mazerq_j

Mazerq_j Well-Known Member

PHewwww!!!!! at last i managed to catch the movie :p
    seriously, i don't know where to start hehehe....

OK but one thing for sure, OSO is a very very very very very entertaining movie. Before the release, i was planning to watch OSO and sawaariya, but after i watched OSO i feel so sorry for sawaariya coz i lost interest in it :p

OSO has all the ingredients ...
    so humorous of shahrukh...he can play a "joker" with so much ease, he's so funny and i burst out laugh (lol i hardly LOL in a cinema :p but i did it with OSO). What a brilliant performance! There were so many different emotions, shahrukh brings them out perfectly. I don't really know how to express my feeling in words :crazy:

Deepika is so cute n beautiful and she was so confident for a first timer. she is one very promising star and i'm sure she'll get many offers after this

i love all the performances by all actors and actresses, outstanding! Farah knows how to entertain with her film... she was also very meticulous. each and every shot was almost perfect, i think she had never overlook anything even the tiny things in her film.

uhmmm.. what else...i don't have words.
    oh and pls be patient for those who has to wait for the vcd/dvd LOL ops sorry for laughing, i shouldn't :cool::thumb:

and i miss shahrukh and kajol very much that i have to watch KKHH at home after i watched OSO LOL and i wonder where is MR almeda (johnny lever) LOL sorry sorry off topic

i'll def watch OSO again... inshaAllah:car:

2. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

Before the release, i was planning to watch OSO and sawaariya

hahah if u watched sanwariya u would be thinking eht the movie was:crazy:

3. Ramoneh

Ramoneh I Love You ShahRukh

Thanks for the review Mazlina Jaan....I can see you had a great time, witch is not a shock ;) lol

This may sound really bad, but If the movie doesn't have SRK in it, I really don't want to waist my money :p:p:p

sawaariya "could" be a good or bad movie...i guess ill never know ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. Lia

Lia Well-Known Member

Before the release, i was planning to watch OSO and sawaariya

I want to watch Sawaariya too, just want to know how good the movie. but..... sure... I don't want to watch it in this recent time coz OK still in my mind, I've watched OSO twice.

5. Mazerq_j

so u watched it right?
    LOL if i have time i'll watch it soon but not in cinema for sure

6. Mazerq_j

LOL in my lifetime (until now) i had never watch a movie in cinema without shahrukh in it except when i was like 5-6 yrs old i watched snow white with my parents, then i stop watching movies in cinema. i started back with devdas i guess.. :p and :nono: never i watched other movies except his movies

it's kind of waste of time and money LOL ya seriously

7. Mazerq_j

so refreshing to watch it right?
    i think to some extent i'm glad we have deepika as the heroine opposite shahrukh :p

8. Lia

Lia Well-Known Member

Yea... definetely, Lina ;)
    I think Deepika as a debutant has doing a good job. I like her face, can be classic and also can be cute and spoil girl.

9. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

and i miss shahrukh and kajol very much that i have to watch KKHH at home after i watched OSO

for the first time I didn't feel anything when kajol appeared on screen with srk. I didn't feel the "jodi power" anymore. not even the audiance did, no one reacted like they used to srk/kajol jodi.
    out of sight is out of mind I guess, and she has been out of sight for too long..

10. Ramoneh

Ramoneh I Love You ShahRukh

I do sometimes go to the movies...not a lot but still, and yet I dont enjoy those movies as I do SRK's :p When I pay and watch a SRK movie its worth every penny!

When I pay 8-9 dollars for his movies..it almost makes me want to cry.....With a little bit of money I get the biggest joy....it almost feels like I am cheating him....I would gladly pay so much more for his films....they are worth it!!

11. srk-nihal

srk-nihal Winning Hearts

:lol: actually, I lost interest in it since the first promo I've seen I don't know but I find it dull and boring :bored: comparing to OSO
    (I mean promos) so I think OSO is much more than enough for me :D

As for cinema, I usually watch SRK movies there :) and no cinema and no money for none-SRK movies :nono: this is my policy :D

Thanx dear for the review :thumb:

12. clochette

clochette New Member

Thanks, Mazlina, for your review, Yes, this film is entertaining, entertaining, enternaining,...... and worth every penny, franc, cent, rupee, whatever you pay for...

Well, I guess, I will see Saawaryia on DVD. It's a Bhansali film! And I will enjoy it, too, in another way, I think. But the production company was stupid to stick at that date. It was Goliath versus David, and once again David had won; this time his weapon was his voice...

13. Mazerq_j

haha ya i think they r testing their "power" whether they can beat the other opponent :p

14. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

good to see your review and lets hope srk kajol jodi comes back again with my name is khan

15. srkaj0l1

srkaj0l1 [L] KabirKhan..

yep agree, i had that feeling alsoo.. even that 10 seconds thing give me an feeling of aaaaaaaaaaaaw:rolleyes::heart:..
    they are still the same.. how they look at each other was enough!

i ofcourse respect your feelings about srkajol..:)
    but well at the cinema where i was, was a lot of screaming when srkajol come onscreen..:rolleyes:.. on every star there was a ''oeeeee or aaaaaaaa'' but when srkajol come.. it was a madhouse.. people where clapping etc..

16. Hasret

Hasret Ullu-Club-Member

Thank you so much Mazlina for your review, it was very sweet :) I know exactly what you mean! ;)

Sema I agree with you!! .. It was just 25 seconds or something but on that 25 seconds it was MAAAGIIIICC!! As always :love: .. And as you said the cinema whent to a madhouse :lol: .. Everybody was screaming louder and clapping. It was a great feeling! Those 2 are too specieal :heart: :heart:

17. Mia

Mia New Member

Thanks for the review;) And yeah the movie was very very very entertaining. I laughed so much:D Good movie:) And I miss Srk and Kajol too:( It was great to see them together after so long time, although it was only for 2 minutes.

18. Mazerq_j

FINGER CROSS :)

19. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

in deed a really fun movie, also deep and profound but most of all entertaining
    and the Dard-E-Disco scene was jusssssssssst :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: if u get what i mean

20. klouvios

klouvios New Member

I loved it, the second part more, his tablet of chocolate was something else, he wasn't like a balloon like other actors.:tape: