1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Varun Dhawan is not intimidated by Shah Rukh Khan’s popularity!

Discussion in 'Movies A-G' started by tasifa, May 22, 2015.

1. tasifa

tasifa which means Blue Eyes in Thai.

Varun Dhawan is not intimidated by Shah Rukh Khan’s popularity!
    [​IMG] Fri, May 22, 2015 11:15am IST by DNA
    [​IMG]
    Yogen Shah

Varun Dhawan will soon be seen with SRK in Rohit Shetty’s Dilwale…
    Varun Dhawan is currently shooting for Rohit Shetty’s Dilwale where he shares screen space with superstar Shah Rukh Khan. But the actor is far from insecure. He reveals that being in the same frame as SRK is not scary at all,“I am a director’s son and I know what matters at the end of the day is the film. The screenplay and the story has to come together and it’s the director’s vision. What part each actor is playing is seperate. I don’t believe in that thing that he is the hero, iska itna time hona chahiye, itne scenes hone chahiye. At the end of the day, we are all characters and the director moulds us into what he wants us to play and uses us to tell his story.”

Varun was also spotted with SRK and Kriti Sanon (his Dilwale co-star) at the Kolkata Knight Riders match recently. This is Varun’s second multi-starrer project after Student of The Year and we are dying to see hi with SRK in the movie! Are you excited too?

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-g...not-intimidated-by-shahrukh-khans-popularity/

Mara, Vegainko and rubyroo thank this.
  2. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

No! :lol: Only excited to see srk! :p

rubyroo and Mara thank this.
  3. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

That was my answer too..."not really...only SRK!":bounce:

rubyroo and Mara thank this.
  4. Karan#1

Karan#1 Well-Known Member

You'll be disappointed to hear he's probably a second lead in the film. And then you have Kriti and a number of other supporting actors.

Debbie and Mara thank this.
  5. Mara

Mara Well-Known Member

We learned from "Dulha Mil Gaya" that the movie doesn't start until SRK appears....at least for those of us who are his fans. The other actors are competent actors and will "strut and fret his hour upon the stage" (or less time- hopefully), but there's only one Shah Rukh.

6. tasifa

tasifa which means Blue Eyes in Thai.

We know from experience and from comments from his co actor that he is a very generous actor. Always trying to give them as much limelight as possible. Problem is as hard as he tries, when he's on the screen we only have eyes for him. Everybody fades besides him.

Mara says thanks.
  7. rubyroo

rubyroo Art student. Inspired by him.

Do you mean Shah Rukh is a second lead?

8. Karan#1

Karan#1 Well-Known Member

I mean Varun probably is.

rubyroo says thanks.
  9. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

Not disappointed, but since I really don't know him, I am certainly not excited about him being in this movie. Exciting is SRK! :nod:

Mara says thanks.