1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Vancouver Winter Olympics 2010 - ICE SKATING DANCE on Devdas Songs

Discussion in 'Devdas' started by danshula, Nov 11, 2010.

1. danshula

danshula Well-Known Member

During Vancouver Winter Olympics 2010 - One Couple performed their ICE SKATING Sequence on Two of Devdas songs, I saw it Live as I live in Vancouver...hehe! :lol: It was one of the events I had gone for :D I was shocked for a moment :eek:when the song started to play,they were dressed in all Indian clothes...IT was fab to see them!! :heart:First they performed on "Kajra Re" , then later the song switches to "Silsila Yeh Chaahat Ka" and "Dhola re Dhola" from Devdas.:heart: They were so good with everything, The movements were just FAB, they were going so smooth!

WATCH IT --
    [ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgBJHvVhadk ]

2. gauri_fairy

gauri_fairy mahzabin

thanks for the link anshu :p it was nice to see them ice skating in Devdas' song...not sure if u noticed, they even did a step of 'Dola Re' :p

3. danshula

my pleasure to share it with all of you dear....lol, if you read my description I have mentioned about Dola Re tooooo! hehe! :lol:

4. gauri_fairy

gauri_fairy mahzabin

No No I meant they did exactly the same step. :p

5. danshula

Oh! that....oops sorry! yeah i saw that too, they actually did the same step! sorry dear, i took it the other way!

6. jg2k

jg2k The.One

Awesome. Loved watching it. Thanks for sharing. :)

7. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

bollywood songs are becoming more and more popular in the west and people love them. this is not the first time they use a bollywood song in Olympics but now they're actually playing songs in a lot of events and shows.

8. danshula

Yeah I agree this is not the only time they played Bollywood songs! There are events and shows they play Bollywood songs too and they love them, for example, in events DJs play bollywood music....sometimes people do ask me the meaning of it...hehe! :lol: But its realy nice to see them enjoying at these songs!

9. donshema

donshema SRK is my Family

that was so exciting actually......and they are very good dancers....their moves were awesome....thanks dear for posting.

10. donshema

donshema SRK is my Family

That's right....also here in Egypt....not only Europe...:nod:

that shows how lovely Bollywood songs are....:target:

11. Mazerq_j

Mazerq_j Well-Known Member

wow wow!!! so beautiful and yes the movements were so fabulous!