***UPDATED ***"Reported Attack Site" message

Discussion in 'Site Announcements' started by Wafa, Jul 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!! Staff Member

Someone pathetic and has nothing better to do is trying to jeopordize our Planet again, and I think I pretty much know who it is.
    Anyways, you will notice once you try to access PlanetSRK that you will get a red notice with a msg that says "reported attack site", that Planetsrk is intentionally stealing personal info, damage your system or distribute harmefull softwares, etc... which is of course not true.

I get the same msg using Firefox, so try to use another browser. some of us are now using Opera, very simple and very easy to use. just download it and use it.
    our site doesn't have a virus and has no harmful software at all.
    bhuwan is working on this as we speak, its just that he didn't experience any problems as we have so he's still looking into it.

thanks for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience.

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. Kalee

Kalee I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Re: "Reported Attack Site" message

To clarify things to members and visitors about this message "Reported attack site", we would like to explain the following:

PlanetSRK DOES NOT/IS NOT hosting any malware or harmful software or any programs that would hurt your computer, and the proof is that many of us can still access the site and post as we normally do with no problems.

Someone (previously banned member) had reported PlanetSRK, that it was not safe using Firefox browser, so google shows that message now, but if you use a different browser you will see and find out that the site is completely safe. All we have to do is to add a tag that google provides to show that the site is safe again in Firefox. Bhuwan is taking care of this as we speak, but it's taking some time because he is at a place with limited internet access. This should be resolved in the next couple of days.

PlanetSRK will always be here for SRK fans and strive to be the best, as always.

4. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!! Staff Member

The problem is now fixed and you can access the site using any browser including Firefox. Thank you all for your patience and patronage.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.