1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Unveiling Dulha Mil Gaya

Discussion in 'Dulha Mil Gaya' started by mumbiene, Nov 12, 2009.

1. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

Unveiling Dulha Mil Gaya
    An Interview with Viveck Vaswani, Quelle: e+ magazine from Dubai
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

I don't want to watch the first half, will my theater let me in for the second half?

3. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

ah.. Rumana, if they do.. let me know, im gona do the same here :madgrin:

4. TeraMeraDil

TeraMeraDil Active Member

December 11 doesn't seem likely if we don't get a first look tommorow or next week. But even then it is pretty late to be promoting the film for that date.

5. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

This film will not release in December. There is no first look, no poster, NOTHING. This film will be out in January. Lets hope I am WRONG:yell::drama::drama:

6. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

Yeah...I don't understand Viveck and...how he is surviving in BW

7. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

I don't like the way he talks, like he wants to take credit for everyone else's success... Of course I have to admit I am quite suspicious about him already, because I don't think he is being honest about his film. Yes, I'm talking about how he is promoting it as an SRK starrer, he wouldn't have to do that, if he knew he has a strong story...

8. rahulsn011

rahulsn011 Well-Known Member

9. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

unveiling what?
    there is nothing to unveil :tape:

10. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

OK, so the only forum with the most thread on this movie:D
    so I guess anywhere I can post this?:D

Singer Anushka debuts as actress in ‘Dulha Mil Gaya’

Pop star-turned-VJ Anushka Manchanda is all set to make her acting debut now with comedy “Dulha Mil Gaya”, which stars superstar Shah Rukh Khan, Sushmita Sen and Fardeen Khan.

The 24-year-old has sung three songs in the film and is more excited about her music career than acting.

“It’s not much…maybe a scene or two…but the amount of fun I had doing it was superb. I have three songs in the film and I am more excited about that than anything else as I had a blast doing them and had a great time singing,” Anushka told IANS.

“Acting etc is fun and if something like that happens, I’ll do it but I am very clear that my main focus right now is my music. I have age on my side; so if I can do other things I’d like to,” said Anushka, who has sung in films like “Golmaal” and “Chandni Chowk To China”.

The multi-starrer is slated for a Dec 11 release.

http://www.sindhtoday.net/news/1/71618.htm

11. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

dec 11.. of 2050 or 2060? :confused2:

12. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

dec 11? they need promos out NOW
    and i couldnt give 2 hoots about someones debut in this film

13. TeraMeraDil

TeraMeraDil Active Member

Well the guy from Insight studios who contacted me told me that they were planning to officially release details of the film and the promo in India in 4 days. That was on Friday morning so.....I'm guessing on Tuesday the promos and songs will be rolling in?

14. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

then they'll also have less than a month to promote the film and release the music of DMG too
    they better not promote it as a SRK starrer, they sould mainly show the other people in the promos

15. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

Dulha Mil Gaya-From the latest Filmfare

[​IMG] [​IMG]

16. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

darling they already is and will continue to promote it as a SRK starrer and I guess that's how it will stick. How sad is that but it's what happening.:crazy:

17. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

ok, it will release next month on Dec. 11th, now where are the promos???? I guess it will be selected theaters.

18. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

he looks so cute in that pic with sush!