1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Under the Influence - 2 mild spoilers at the end.

Discussion in 'Members reviews' started by Wafa, Aug 13, 2007.

1. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

ooooooooooooooohhhh...wont comment on taht

2. Poonam

Poonam New Member

That's great for you, Ximena. Don't miss the opportunity. Nothing like watching SRK on the big screen - you'll drown in his eyes, i promise you! :p

3. Zuhal

Zuhal Guest

So I'm not the only one who feels pround and get tears in her eyes when Srk's says something out from the Quran. :D

Thanks for the review didi :hug:

4. dilos

dilos Well-Known Member

so happy to hear all the nice words about the film..I cant wait for any new srk film but reading the reviews and feelings about the film, how once again the king touched so many hearts..I dont know how to wait..
    the ones who has the chance go and watch it one more time..this time for us..and thanks for all the reviews..

5. chatranisrk

chatranisrk Well-Known Member

I'm a real Chak De! India's Addict now, thank you so much for the translation of the Coran verset! :heart::heart:

I'm not Muslim but it's one of my favorite scene, so powerfully and well played, Shah Rukh is amazing as Kabir Khan :heart:

6. Ximena

Ximena Addicted to SRK

WOW it was amazing to see Shah Rukh on the big screen. My heart was :heart: so fast. The movie was great and very inspirational.
    I saw it the University and it was sponsored by the India Club so it was full of Indians and it was great to see the great reaction and support that this film got. All the comments after the movie where great.

Needless to say I was in La-la-land.:p

7. srk-nihal

srk-nihal Winning Hearts

WOW!!! Wafa Iam so overwhelmed reading your review!!! you've just put in words all what's going on in my head and heart, very beautifully...Chak De is truly a real inspiration for all of us.

Shahrukh is such a sweetheart to read those words from the Quran...Iam very touched, he is a proud Muslim and Iam proud of him and to be a Muslim as him.

8. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

I received my copy of Chak De! India in the mail on Monday!!!:D I have watched it three times so far this week. Just not enough hours in the day to do more. This was the first SRK movie I saw on the big screen. We drove two hours to a theater to do it and I was not disappointed. I just had to see it on the big screen. The film is everything I would expect from him as an actor. He delivers with every fiber of his being. I heard him say when he works he gives his all. We feel it when we watch him. He is an "experience" on the screen.

Love this forum.

Mary Ann K.