1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

'U Me Aur Hum' or 'Krazzy 4' – which one to watch?

Discussion in 'Krazzy 4' started by sheribaby51, Apr 10, 2008.

1. sheribaby51

sheribaby51 Well-Known Member

'U Me Aur Hum' or 'Krazzy 4' – which one to watch?
    10th Apr 2008 23.45 IST
    By Aparajita Ghosh

[FONT=georgia,verdana][SIZE=-1]Both the releases of this Friday promise to be thorough entertainers. But whether you want to see a touching tale of romance or a crazy comedy about four nuts is your choice.

U Me Aur Hum (check out the slideshow) has a slightly upper hand because of the return of Ajay Devgan and Kajol as a pair on the big screen. Not just that, the film is the directorial debut of Devgan. After Aamir Khan stunned everyone with his superb direction in Taare Zameen Par , people are keen to see how Devgan fares at the same job.

The film’s story, Devgan says, is very close to his heart. It is a subject that the actor has believed in for a long time. It is a tale of two lovers who get married and have to make many adjustments and personal sacrifices to make their marriage work.

When Devgan first narrated the script to Kajol, she immediately told him that she wanted to do this film. Ajay was doubly glad because he believed that Kajol was the only one who could do justice to the role. And now that the film is complete and ready to hit the theatres, Devgan says with full confidence that it has Kajol’s best performance till date.

In fact it was Kajol who suggested the film’s title ‘U Me Aur Hum’. Earlier it was called ‘Main Tum Aur Hum’.

But if you don’t happen to be in romantic mood and want to have a good laugh, then Rakesh Roshan’s production
    Krazzy 4 (check out the slideshow) may be the answer. The film is a comedy about four crazy people. Irrfan Khan plays the captain of the Krazzy gang. He is a doctor who is crazy about cleanliness. Arshad Warsi plays a man who keeps getting angry without even a provocation. Rajpal Yadav plays a man whose mind is still stuck in the past, when India was under the British rule. His aim now is to fight for the country’s freedom. And last but not the least, Suresh Menon plays a dumb guy who is simply crazy.

The movie marks the directorial debut of
    Jaideep Sahni who has worked under Rakesh Roshan for many years. The film also has two peppy tracks featuring Shah Rukh Khan and Hrithik Roshan .

Jaideep Sahni insists that his film has a healthy mix of slapstick and wit. The director is confident that the viewers will go back home with broad smiles on their faces.
    [/SIZE][/FONT]

2. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

neither :D
    cuz well, im not a big fan of Ajay.. one movie is enough!
    an Krazzy 4, well, cuz of this whole the item song will get deleted, and the story is :blah: so neither! lol
    i am so waiting for yash movie and bh.. man i still didnt memorize the names :doh:

3. Links

Links SRK is in my Heart

U Me Aur Hum ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I seriously can't wait for it!!!!!!!! *jumpin up and down*

4. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

OMG, this is mean, but anyways, one time I was in India and there was this shop I used to go to, and the whole six weeks I was eying these two Airtel cards of Shah Rukh they had beneath the glass display. So finally on the last day I asked the manager if I could have one, and he was actually really nice and gave me both, and then he said, " Ajay Devgan wale bhi? (You want the Ajay Devgan ones too?)" I made this really disgusted face and said, ":suspicious:Ajay Devgan ko maro goli!:yuck:":pound: Which translates into, shoot Ajay Devgan, but it sounds much funnier in Hindi, lol.:lol:

5. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

:pound::pound::rofl::pound:!!!
    omg! kalee!!
    i really love reading ur comments lol
    i can imagine the dudes face when u toold him tht :pound:
    but seriously i watched Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, and thts it!! no other movies ever ever ever ever again!! sorry to sound mean but lol im being honest

6. Rajshri

Rajshri Well-Known Member

OMG LOL! :lol: What did he say? :lol:

7. K

Lol, thanks yaar.:p

He was laughing himself!:lol: I mean seriously, even if he'd offered someone else's card I could still understand, but thinking I'd want Shah Rukh's card along with Ajay Devgan's?:confused::pound:

8. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

:pound: :rofl:
    ahh! that was a good one Kalee, i think ur the last person who he would offer a shahrukh card AND ajay card too :lol:

9. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

well out of the two ill pick u me aur hum because shahrukh is only doing a song in the film so the rest of it doesnt really interest me

10. K

Lol, seriously yaar!:lol: Hopefully he's learned his lesson so others won't have to suffer the same trauma that I did!:drama::p

11. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

wah! kalee! me and Sim were fightin for a remake of DTPH or KKHH and i think ur the one whos gona threaten us! kya acting karne hai :pound: i hope i spelled tht one rite :D

12. K

Well you know, I'm humble, so I don't like to brag about my talent.:cool::D Lol, j/k!:p

Lol, reminds of in OSO, "Wah! Kya acting hai. Wah! Kya acting hai!":pound:

13. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

:lol::lol:
    :hail: can i plz just have a pic with u? :hail: lool

OH! thts wht i meant omg i feel stupid :eek: dont they say "karne" in tht sentence? :eek::eek::eek:

14. K

I'm on a schedule sweetheart, but let me see if I can squeeze you in at the end of my day.:rolleyes::p

No no, don't feel stupid yaar!!:nono: I only saw the movie once, but it might have been, "Wah! Kya acting karta hai!":p

15. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

thank you thank you Kaleeji, :cheer2::D
    No no, don't feel stupid yaar!!:nono: I only saw the movie once, but it might have been, "Wah! Kya acting karta hai!":p[/quote]

oh! lol ok good :D:D

16. K

Yea yea, whatever.:rolleyes:

It's actually kind of fun pretending to be an arrogant actress!:D:lol:

17. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

like someone we know? :lol:
    i have endless list :D

18. K

Exactly yaar!:rolleyes: They need to learn from Shah Rukh!:heart:

19. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

totally rite! :love:

20. rahulsn011

rahulsn011 Well-Known Member

i am watching krazzy 4 entirely because of shahrukh, but i also think the actors are good! im not expecting comedy, im expecting a decent film with serious and comedy bits!!! i am leaving in half an hour to watch it!!!