1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Tweets about Fan

Discussion in 'Fan' started by tasifa, Feb 10, 2016.

1. roger

roger Well-Known Member

precious_ain and KKhan thank this.
  2. roger

roger Well-Known Member

precious_ain says thanks.
  3. roger

roger Well-Known Member

taran adarsh ‏@taran_adarsh
    #Fan India Screen Count: 3500+ International Screen Count: 1100+ Worldwide Screen Count: 4600+

Preity zinta ‏@realpreityzinta

@iamsrk All the best for FAN Shah [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] It is looking Rocking ! Cannot wait to see it for the longest time [​IMG] Muaah [​IMG] Ting[​IMG]

AAVISHKAR ‏@imaavi
    @iamsrk 's performance in #FAN will leave die heart SRK fans into tears . So yes we can now say the Real SRK is back #FanReview

rahul dholakia ‏@rahuldholakia
    Gaurav, Aryan, Maneesh, @iamsrk and the entire Team of @FanTheFilm the very best ! Hoping to see the 2 Srk's this weekend at the theatre.

4. roger

roger Well-Known Member

5. roger

roger Well-Known Member

precious_ain, rollercoast and KKhan thank this.
  6. roger

roger Well-Known Member

precious_ain and rollercoast thank this.
  7. roger

roger Well-Known Member

precious_ain, rollercoast and Dea thank this.
  8. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Okaaaaay..... That's a pretty good recommendation from Ranveer. :madgrin: :clap2:

roger says thanks.
  9. roger

roger Well-Known Member

rollercoast says thanks.
  10. roger

roger Well-Known Member

rollercoast says thanks.
  11. roger

roger Well-Known Member

rollercoast says thanks.
  12. roger

roger Well-Known Member

Amod Mehra ‏@MehraAmod
    I have never been a SRK fan.. but after seeing #FAN have been converted.. SRK's best ever.. though serious.. its a landmark in Indian cinema

AANAND L RAI ‏@aanandlrai
    S P L E N D I D is d word to describe FAN.Another brilliance by our @iamsrk.But watchout for dis debut actor who played Gaurav in the film.[​IMG]

13. roger

roger Well-Known Member

Sajid Khan ‏@SimplySajidK
    What a performance!!sheer genius...sab antagonist fan ke fan ho gaye!!! Taxi driver's travis bickle would be forgotten... @iamsrk

Saina Nehwal ‏@NSaina

@iamsrk main aapki jabra fan ho gayi [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]super sir loved it #FANmovie

Rahul Nanda ‏@rahulnanda86
    Gaurav reminds us of @iamsrk of the #KabhiHaanKabhiNaa & Aryan reminds us of the intense SRK from #ChakDeIndia. Killer combination!!! #Fan

Karan Johar ‏@karanjohar
    @iamsrk receiving humongous praise for his career best performance!!!! #fan!!! Way to go Bhai!!! You deserve all this love and more!!!!

Sreedhar Pillai ‏@sri50
    #Fan 4/5. Adrenaline pumping, dir #ManeeshSharma keeps us on a tight rope walk, whether 2 plump 4
    Gaurav or Aryan.Fantastic writing & camera

Anupama Chopra ‏@anupamachopra
    I love the smell of a multiplex in the morning! #Fan

Raghuvendra Singh ‏@raghuvendras

Shahrukh Khan is unbelievable in #FAN. It's one of his best. Now I'm waiting for #Raees & Aanand L Rai's next. @iamsrk is pushing boundries.

14. tasifa

tasifa which means Blue Eyes in Thai.

15. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

it's so astonishing to me to see such praises from the industry. u can tell it's genuine.

rollercoast and KKhan thank this.
  16. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

shahrukh is right when he says you cant please everyone - when he does a dilwale or chennai express they talk about he cant act when he does a fan they talk about box office - when actually its doing well for the kind of film it is - people just like writing about him as negative news sells i personally love fan easily the best shahrukh film of this decade though im sure raees will overtake and then anand rai....

Rishima62, rollercoast and Dea thank this.
  17. tasifa

Rishima62, precious_ain and nancy thank this.
  18. tasifa

FAN ‏@FanTheFilm
    It’s SRK vs SRK this summer. Are you ready to witness the biggest battle? Releasing on Digital this 25th May.