1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Tweets about Fan

Discussion in 'Fan' started by tasifa, Feb 10, 2016.

1. tasifa

tasifa which means Blue Eyes in Thai.

Sumit kadel ‏@Sumitrajkadel
    Audience reaction while watching #FAN publicity in theatres is quite amazing. They are very curious to know what this film is all about.

Publicty of #FAN has been installed in every Multiplex & SS across india & some markets in overseas. Audience response has been phenomenal

Girish Johar ‏@girishjohar
    Heard the trailer concepts for both #Sultan & #Fan @BeingSalmanKhan @iamsrk .....MIND - BLOWN !!!! Too Tooo Huuuuge !!!!!

Those who are asking ,Yes @yrf has shown the rough cut trailer of #FAN to distributors. I have seen it and i couldn't sleep that night.

I have said this few days back only.. #FAN trailer will create mammoth impact. Will create havoc . Just wait n watch

After seeing the trailer of #FAN , you all will beg the @yrf to release the film right now. @iamsrk is back & how. National award awaits

precious_ain, rollercoast and Mara thank this.
  2. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

I cant wait for fan and raees after such a long time I feel like this the old new Shahrukh is back ive been searching for three weeks about fan trailer or teaser 3 shows you how desperate I am

rollercoast and Mara thank this.
  3. Mara

Mara Well-Known Member

When I saw Shah Rukh hosting Filmfare, I felt he was more than back, trying almost too hard to rekindle his old appeal with his famous humor, intelligence and charm. He must have been in a lot of knee pain as he was matching steps with Ranveer and running up and down stairs with Alia, but he did it with a smile and made it look effortless. Now if he would just brave the social media war zone again and show as much interest for his desperate movie fans as for he has for his cricket fans. We miss him.

tasifa and rollercoast thank this.
  4. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

I think that's a bit harsh @Mara.
    He has given links to factual information for both cricket and movie fans, eg: the Filmfare broadcast.

I don't feel He is not showing us interest, but rather he is protecting himself - which is entirely understandable.

Rishima62, Mara and tasifa thank this.
  5. tasifa

This is an old tweet from 2010:

Shah Rukh Khan ‏@iamsrk 14 févr. 2010
    when negativity surrounds me i kind of go quiet. have a philosophy...when things r not going ur way..u need to step back a bit.

That is exactly what he is doing. As much as it sadden us that he feels that he must take a break from social media, we have to feel as protective for him and he is for himself.

rollercoast, Rishima62 and Mara thank this.
  6. Mara

Mara Well-Known Member

But he's not silent. He tweets to a bunch of cricket jocks. He's not silent with them. :(

tasifa says thanks.
  7. tasifa

Oups test

8. tasifa

Where? He has 3 posts on his time line since feb 6 and one was for KKR, one for SonyTV and one for TTRedSteel. Before that in january there was one for #fame and the rest was for YRF and Fan.

Mara, Rishima62 and rollercoast thank this.
  9. Karan#1

Karan#1 Well-Known Member

‏@Sumitrajkadel isn't a real distributor (as he pretends to be) so don't believe what he says. though I'm sure the trailer will be great.

KKhan says thanks.
  10. Mara

Mara Well-Known Member

I guess one post about cricket was one post too many for me. Sorry. I'm not a sports fan.

11. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

Maybe its because cricket tweets doesn't involve any haters im not sure guessing so he may not see abusive tweets

Mara says thanks.
  12. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

13. tasifa

precious_ain says thanks.
  14. tasifa

15. Karan#1

Karan#1 Well-Known Member

^ The song has nothing to do with the film (it's just for promotional purposes). The film's offbeat and a thriller.

16. Manikanta

Manikanta Well-Known Member

17. Manikanta

Manikanta Well-Known Member

Run Time is 144 Minutes...I think it is long as there are no songs in the movie...it is ok if the screenplay is gripping...

Last edited: Mar 30, 2016
  18. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Which we have been assured it will be. Fingers crossed - I have faith in this one. :D

19. zheni

zheni Well-Known Member

20. roger

roger Well-Known Member

rollercoast says thanks.