1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Tukur Tukur Video Song

Discussion in 'Dilwale Hall of Fame' started by K, Dec 14, 2015.

1. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Mara says thanks.
  2. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Mara says thanks.
  3. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

Rohit Shetty's "ishtyle" rearing its ugly head :tsk:

4. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

I'm going to take a wild guess that this is not part of the film but rather an extra at the end, the way that Lungi Dance was.

I quite like the song but the mood of the picturisation is very different to anything else we've seen in the trailers and clips.

Baree and Mara thank this.
  5. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

i thought abt this as well. keeping my fingers crossed that this is the case. i liked lungi dance a whole lot better lol

Mara says thanks.
  6. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

this is working for german members

7. tasifa

tasifa which means Blue Eyes in Thai.

Shahrukh said in an interview that it will be the song at the end with the credits, just like Sharabi was in HNY.

Mara, Dea and rollercoast thank this.
  8. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

That's good then. :D

9. Karan#1

Karan#1 Well-Known Member

It's a very fun & chirpy song with fun lyrics. It's not too lavish or grandly choreographed though since it was done quickly and is only for the end credits.

Rohit Shetty didn't direct/choreograph this, by the way.

Mara says thanks.
  10. tasifa

It was Ganesh Hedge who choreographed the song. And it shows!

Baree and Mara thank this.
  11. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

it sure does. the man should retire asap lol. the song isn't that brilliant either though, i'll give him that

12. Mara

Mara Well-Known Member

I usually love to see Shah Rukh dance, but knowing he's doing this with a broken knee..... He needs a body guard to protect him from himself.
    Is Farah doing the choreography? She's wonderful about adapting the dance to Shah Rukh's limitations, and has done an amazing job here, if it's her work. We don't want little AbRam saying "Fawah broke Daddy" do we?

Baree says thanks.
  13. Mara

Mara Well-Known Member

I just read you post. Thanks.

14. Karan#1

Karan#1 Well-Known Member

Disagree. Many people loved the song. It's an upbeat, chirpy and 'hatke' dance number.

Mara says thanks.
  15. Mara

Mara Well-Known Member

Come on, @Dea. Poor SRK had a broken knee. What's a choreographer to do?

Dea says thanks.
  16. srkjuhi

srkjuhi Well-Known Member

I actually liked everything about the video. I guess I'm in the minority here...lol! I thought the set for it is very in sync with the movie itself. As for the choreography , I love the hook step! I will say though that I prefer the original version of this song that is there in the album but this one is pretty cool too and the video makes it even better.

Mara says thanks.
  17. tasifa

The more I watch it, the more I like it. If only for Shahrukh's playfulness. He looks like he's having so much fun by the way he smiles. And Kajol is gorgeous in that video.

Mara says thanks.
  18. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

for some reason i liked it lol its different and is a bit of a child feeling to it

19. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

Shahrukh is superb no matter what he does. but even he couldn't make me watch it all in one go lol. dunno. it just doesn't appeal to me at all. way too wacky and silly for a movie of this calibre if u ask me. that's just my taste and i was soooo relieved to see that all the other sogs are different from Rohit's usual style. even manma emotion i love. but i guess it's alright for ending credits lol

Mara says thanks.
  20. nika

nika Well-Known Member

When I first read comments here I got a little worried, but then I was laughing and smiling throughout the song! It's very fun and catchy, and clearly it's supposed to be that way. It kind of reminded me of the feel of Gori Gori in MHN! Very light and enjoyable. I liked it.