1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Trimurti won a Screen Award for Best Cinematography

Discussion in 'Trimurti' started by Astri, Feb 21, 2006.

1. Astri

Astri New Member

[​IMG] [SIZE=-2][/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]The stirring story of a brave mother trying to hold her three grown sons together, TRIMURTI boasts a stellar cast that includes Jackie Shroff, Anil Kapoor, and Shahrukh Kahn. Tightly-knit brothers Vijay, Nandu, and Bhola are struggling to cope with both the sins of the past and the injustice of the present in their crime-infested city, which almost tears the family apart. Mukul Anand directs this stirring and dramatic action movie, which won a Screen Award for Best Cinematography when it was released in 1995.
    [/SIZE]

2. srkbest

srkbest New Member

really never knew that.....i didn't really like this movie

3. Zoe

Zoe New Member

I did LOVE that movie!!! Casting is great, music and very solid storyline.

4. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

I never knew that either!

Damn that tantrik guy was scary!!:scared: I remember this one scene Shah Rukh dressed up as a girl...he looked sooo cute!!!:kiss::p

Thanks Astri.:)

5. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

thanks for sharing i didnt know it won an award good to know

6. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

I just watched this yesterday. It is so fun to see Shah Rukh in any movie. I enjoyed the film. When Shah Rukh comes into the storyline, the screen lights up. :heart::heart::heart:Just alike in any movie. He is so full of life, and, yes, he does look gorgeous as a girl. He has his delightful grin and you can't help but smile when he does!:D:D:D

7. Jasmine

Jasmine Well-Known Member

I never knew this film won an award. For Best Cinematography - that's nice. My favorite part of this film was the relationships of the brothers. That was the best part of the film to me. I liked the moments of discovery - when the brothers discovered that the man they were with or acquainted with was their brother. I also like the way they helped each other. I was also impressed with the courage of the mother at the beginning of the film - when she stood up to the villian and tried to look after the rights of the people. And the way she helped her boys with her final words of advice before leaving them (knowing there might be a time when she couldn't be there for them) - she had so much wisdom. And it was interesting to see how the older brothers interpreted their mother's advice differently.