1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Trimurti -- the Movie

Discussion in 'Trimurti' started by Meghna04, Jan 26, 2006.

1. Astri

Astri New Member

First time watching it?

2. Gulya

Gulya SRK lover

I like dis movie...the story was great...SRK was so cute in small brother role!!

3. dilbar0786

dilbar0786 New Member

please help me.where can i watch movies on planetsrk

4. srkbest

srkbest New Member

i didn't like this movie....i don't think srk should have done this one

5. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

This isn't really one of my favourites, but it was ok. Shahrukh was really cute and funny. I also liked his interaction (or onscreen chemistry) with both Jackie Schroff and Anil Kapoor. But the story was a bit too silly for me, especially the villain was too over the top. My favourite scenes were just about all with Shahrukh and my favourite song was Duniya re duniya...

6. mayoub

mayoub Well-Known Member

oki, i watched this movie yesterday..
    after reading all your reviews of the movie, i was a bit scared of watching it,
    even though i've had it in more than 2 years..
    I watched the movie, and i must say i loved it.
    the songs were good, Shahrukh was sooo sweet.
    ''don't touch my hair'' Hai allah :faint:
    and everyone could act, beside that gorilla vilain..

It may have been a bit scary movie, and maybe a bit impossible..
    But heeeey, Superman isn't possible either..:rolleyes:
    So i really don't know why people didn't like this movie :noidea:

- For me It's defenetly a movie worth watching....:thumb:

7. klouvios

klouvios New Member

I loved it
    :heart:Romi was so sweet:heart:

8. TeraMeraDil

TeraMeraDil Active Member

Ohhh this movie was my favourite when I was small mainly because of the villain and how scary he looked. My fav songs were "duniya are duniya" and "bol bol bol". I want a blue suit, I think they look cool!

My fav scenes would have to be the SRK and Anil scenes, they were so great and funny like the forest scene :rofl:

The end happened too fast, did Romi's girlfriend die? I don't think we ever got to know her fate.

9. ShahRukh's Jungli Billi

ShahRukh's Jungli Billi Shahrukh's JungliBilli

i was confused at first, but after watching it cause i couldnt quiet grasp the idea of the point behind it...i had to watch it twice uninteruppted, and i really liked it... i like the first song, cant remember off the top of my head, the movie itself was good... it had its good points and bad points about each character... but its worth watching again... i named my puppy after shahrukhs character in it.. that's how much i liked the movie after a couple of times seeing it..

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  10. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

... and I still haven't seen this film... :behindsofa:

11. simba

simba New Member

Srk was very good in this movie but the story of the movie was very complicated.I like Srk latest bollywood movies more tan his earlier ones.I am loking forward to Chennai express and will check out www.radiomirchi.com for the movie review and latest Chennai Express gossips and news