1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Trimurti (Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva) - which one is Shahrukh?

Discussion in 'Trimurti' started by Astri, Feb 21, 2006.

1. Astri

Astri New Member

Trimurti

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In Hinduism, the Trimurti (also called the Hindu trinity) are three aspects of God, or "Parabrahman," in God's personae as Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva. This Trimurti concept is a tenet most strongly held in Smartism as well as Ayyavazhi mythology.
    [​IMG]
    Thirumal

• Brahma - the Source/Creator/Generator (Tamil: Vethan in Ayyavazhi).
    • Vishnu - the Preserver/Indwelling-Life/Operator (Tamil: Thirumal in Ayyavazhi).
    • Shiva - the Transformer/Destroyer-Creator (Tamil: Sivan, in Ayyavazhi).
    The Trimurti itself is conceived of as a deity and artistically represented as a three-faced human figure. Brahma is no longer as relevant as He once was in Hindu writing; some would say that focus on the aspect of the all-in-one Devi or of Shakti, the Divine Mother or God's Power personified, has replaced focus on the Source/Creator as Brahma.
    To indicate the unification of the three, a popular etymology suggests that Brahma, Vishnu and Siva, when united, represents G-O-D through the "properties" (above) they represent. According to the Trimurti belief, these three personae of God are simply different aspects of the one and the same God. In this manner, such beliefs are similar to some interpretations of the Trinity in Christianity such as such as Sabellianism.

2. Astri

Astri New Member

According to the movie, Shahrukh has come from the sea (water). Anyone of you know, which one is Shahrukh according to the article above?

3. Meghna04

Meghna04 ChakDe SRK!

Thanks for this article Astri!

I don't really know it but my feeling says that he is:

Brahma - the Source/Creator/Generator

I don't know why it is just a feeling! :eek:

4. Astri

Astri New Member

Dont know too, but maybe you're right. My feeling says it will be between Brahma or Shiva. I dont think it's Shiva.

5. Meghna04

Meghna04 ChakDe SRK!

I think it goes in this direction:

Brahma - the Source/Creator/Generator (Tamil: Vethan in Ayyavazhi).
    Romy - Shah Rukh Khan

Vishnu - the Preserver/Indwelling-Life/Operator (Tamil: Thirumal in Ayyavazhi).
    Shakti - Jackie Shroff

Shiva - the Transformer/Destroyer-Creator (Tamil: Sivan, in Ayyavazhi).
    Anand - Anil Kapoor

As I say... I really don't know it but I assume this because that's my feeling! :)

6. Astri

Astri New Member

We can only guessing coz no one between us is Hindu.:D

7. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

Does anyone have the answer to this question? This article hasn't been visited for a long time. I would also like to know!

8. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

I think Shah Rukh is Vishnu since he is preserving what was created and water preserves the earth?

Then Anil Kapoor is the destroyer since in th film he is shown as the bravest among the brothers.

Then Jackie Shroff is the source, he holds both of them together.