Translation of Ep 52

Discussion in 'KBC Translation' started by sonal, Apr 23, 2007.

1. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls. Welcome to you all from Shahrukh Khan who presents KBC. We have only one more day left between us, one more meeting, one more hour, one more chance where we can become one to fulfill one wish of yours. We may have only one day left but I remember every moment spent with you. On this one show our sorrows, troubles, happiness, smiles and dreams became one. What astonished the whole world is how one hot seat made us all one. Because the whole country is playing KISS together.
    And playing with the country is P.Prajatha from Palakkad. She's a station master from the southern Palakkad railways. She likes music and Malayalam films if she wins 2 crores she wants to travel the world on the most luxurious ship Queen Mary II. With her is her brother, P. Pradeep ji. Do you think Prajatha will win?
    Bro: Obviously.
    SRK: Is she the most intelligent member in the home?
    Bro: She's the first at home.
    SRK: How do you feel coming here?
    Praj: Very good.
    SRK: Ok, Prajatha is a long name and since the questions are long too and my Hindi is not that great, and my Malayalam is the best, so I won't try in Malayalam, do you have a nickname?
    Praj: Amu.
    SRK: So shall I call you Amu? Ok Amu, these are the rules (rules)….I also want the rest of the contestants to play along for 2 lakhs. So is everyone good to go? With the whole India and Amu let's play KBC.

1st question…

(quest)

Praj: D-Major.
    SRK: Right answer.2nd question

(quest)

Praj: I think it's C-Jackfruit.
    SRK: Sure? Not Tomfruit? Georgefruit? They are making a Shahrukhfruit too.
    Praj: That’s there too?
    SRK: Yes. And Jackfruit is the right answer. Jackfruit is called Kathal in Hindi. Did you know that?
    Praj: No.
    SRK:We’ll teach you some Hindi before you go. 3rd question…

(quest)

Praj: D-Air India Boeing.
    SRK: Right answer. You’re getting little nervous right? Why are you getting nervous? You want water?
    SRK: Ok 4th question

(quest)

Praj: A-Naga.
    SRK: Freeze it? What do you say to freeze it in Malayalam?
    Praj: Tanupukiya?
    SRK: OK Mr. Computer, A-Naga tanupukiya. And that’s the right answer. What do you say to kiss?
    Praj: Umma.
    SRK: Oh like chumma, umma. All boys and girls, big umma. 5th question….

(quest)

Praj: I don’t know.
    SRK: Ilaya? No? why? Shall I sing it for you?
    Praj: Amitabh Bachchan.
    SRK: lets try again in some other voice.
    Praj: I’ll take the audience poll.
    SRK: 95% think it's Sanjeev Kumar.
    Praj: I’ll go with the audience.
    SRK: Not with Mr. Amitabh Bachchan?
    SRK: And the audience is right. Now you have a new lifeline, flip the question. What do you say for a break in Malayalam?
    Praj: Idavela.
    SRK: We’ll continue playing with Amu but please take an idavela.

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: Swagatam. Welcome back. With me is Prajatha and she's playing for 40,000 rupees. 6th question…

(quest)

SRK: Happy?
    Praj: B-10.
    SRK: Are you happy? We asked you a question on railways.
    Praj: B-10.
    SRK: Right answer. Very well done. Our train is heading super fast towards the 7th question…

(quest)

Praj: I think it's Nilgiri Tahr but I'm not sure.
    SRK: You can eliminate the rest.
    Praj: I’ll use the 50-50.
    SRK: Which 2 are you confused by?
    Praj: Nilgiri Tahr and Sambar.
    SRK: A and B are left.
    Praj: I’ll go with A-Nilgiri Tahr.
    SRK: Right answer. 7th question…

(quest)

Peaj: B-Pondicherry.
    SRK: Kachcha kachcha or pakka pakka?
    Praj: Pakka.
    SRK: Right answer. What are you looking up for? You like it here? You don’t talk at all, Amu.
    Praj: Ok I'm asking you one request. Could you please convey your love to my nephew Aditya? He's 3 ½ years old.
    SRK: He speaks Hindi? English?
    Praj: English and Malayalam.
    SRK: Aditya, umma, I love you very much…what is lots lots?
    Praj: Lots of love is sneham.
    SRK: Sneham sneham Aditya, umma umma, and ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, umma umma to you too. We’ll take a short break.

4. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: Swagatam (welcome) again ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. With me is Amu who's playing for 3,20,000. 9th question…

(quest)

Praj: I don’t know. I think it's D but I'm not sure.
    SRK: What's the P in your name?
    Praj: Pullikatal.
    SRK: Pullikatal Prajatha from Palakkad. It sounds a little tongue-twisty. What do you want to do?
    Praj: I’ll flip it.
    SRK:Ok which would you have chosen?
    Praj: D
    SRK: No, C-Morarji Desai is the right answer. Now the new question…..

(quest)

SRK ;Any idea?
    Praj: no.
    SRK: Don’t worry. A vague idea, roughly, heard or read somewhere?
    Praj: I think it's Brahma.
    SRK: kachcha Kachcha or pakka pakka?
    Praj: Kachcha.
    SRK: You have one lifeline which you can use.
    Praj: I’ll use the phone a friend. I’ll call Mr. Rajmohan.
    SRK: What does he do?
    Praj: He's a marketing manager in KTDC.
    SRK: Mr, Rajmohan? I'm Shahrukh.
    Raj: Oh! Great surprise.
    SRK: How are you?
    Raj: Fine. It's great to talk to you, such a great personality.
    SRK: Thank you so much. Your friend is on KBC and needs your help.
    Raj: I’ll try to help.
    SRK: I think he heard the choices wrong.
    Praj: Now you help me.
    SRK: What? I think he didn’t understand the question. Take some time to think. Unfortunately your lifelines are over. Or you can hug me, shake my hand or strangle me for asking this question.
    Praj: I'm confused between Narada and Brahma. I’ll go with D-Brahma.
    SRK: Pakka?
    Praj: No, but I’ll take a risk.
    SRK: One last time, shall I freeze it?
    Praj: One minute….B-Valmiki.
    SRK: Ok. Close your eyes….D-Brahma was the right answer. You should have stuck to it. I told you not to take a risk, you took it and then who asked you to say one minute, one minute? But I'm glad you came here and I had a lot of fun playing the game with you. This is the 1st time I'm meeting a station master. You get to take 20,000 rupees with you and my love and this book. It's a small book, a pocketbook. Since you're in the railways you won't have any excess baggage problem. Thank you for coming here.

Amu just won 20,000 rupees. She took a chance but she won our hearts because she taught us sneham. But we have 10 contestants ready to play. Let's take a short break first.

5. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: Welcome back. These are the last 2 segments of KBC and we have 10 contestants here. That’s so unfair so let me not waste any time. They are: introduces then

SRK: The winner is Jitesh Kumar. He's a teacher from Muzzafarpur. He has a 27 year old bike that he still drives. He has won the best teacher award. With him is his father Ramnath Singh ji. How are you? Are you happy here?
    Dad: very happy.
    SRK: You think your son will win a lot.
    Dad: Undoubtedly.
    SRK: Thank you for coming here and I hope you and your son win a lot of money. Since this is the last episode with our regular contestants, Jitesh will play till the hooter goes off. After that he can take the money he's earned and leave or he can become our rollover contestant for the next season. You don’t have to tell us now, you can make up your mind later and let us know. where do you teach Jitesh?
    Jit: there's a village 10 km from Muzzafarpur called Dardha.
    SRK: You don’t talk in the Bihari style.
    Jit: I’ve always lived outside, in Delhi.
    SRK: I've lived in Delhi too but I can talk a little in Bihari too. Since it's the last episode you say kaun banega….?
    Jit: Crorepati.
    SRK: Let's play KBC.
    1st question…

(quest)

Jit: B-Patience.
    SRK: Don’t be nervous. Right answer.2nd question…

(quest)

Jit: D-Vanarasena.
    SRK: Right answer. Vanarasena means army of…
    Jit: Monkeys.
    SRK: 3rd question…

(quest)

SRK: You’ve heard the song?
    Jit: Yes, Jhoota hi sahi.
    SRK: Right answer. 4th question for the Bihari Baazigar.

(quest)

Jit: A-Lord Buddha.
    SRK: Right answer. 5th question…

(quest)

Jit: I think it's C-DD-States……
    SRK: What are you thinking about?
    Jit: I'm thinking it's Gyandarshan.
    SRK: If you're not sure, use your lifeline.
    Jit: I’ll use the audience poll.
    SRK: 78% think it's C-DD-States.
    Jit: I said DD-States first.
    SRK: Yes, then you changed it to Gyandarshan.
    Jit: I’ll go with the audience.
    SRK: Like always, the audience is right. Well played. Let’s take a break first. Boys and girls, I get a lot of letters from Africa. People of the subcontinent watch KBC a lot over there so salaam and pranam to them. Of course I also get a lot of letters from Pakistan so here's a special sher in Pashtu, and one in Persian. They mean that I love you from my heart. Please come back soon.

6. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: Welcome back. The last segment with Jitesh Kumar. They call you Jeetu at home?
    Jit: Jiva.
    SRK: Ok Jiva, I heard you just had a baby boy.
    Jit: 2 months back.
    SRK: And after that you got the call from KBC. so he's lucky for you. Let's see his picture. Oh my he looks very big.
    Jit: He's only 2 months but we made him sit in a chair.
    SRK: What's his name?
    Jit: Raja Babu.
    SRK: All my love to Raja Babu.
    Jit: The other picture is of my wife.
    SRK: What's her name?
    Jit: Preeti Poonam.
    SRK: My love to you too and I hope Jiva wins a lot of money. You have the family album here?
    Jit: No sir. But if I'm a rollover contestant I’ll bring my wife the next time.
    SRK: Ok let me look at her picture carefully so you don’t bring someone else.
    Now you have a new lifeline, flip the question. 6th question…

(quest)

Jit: I think it's C-Musharraf.
    SRK: If it's kachcha you have lifelines to use.
    Jit: I’ll phone a friend, Vishal Raj, he's also a teacher.
    SRK: Hello Vishal, I'm Shahrukh from KBC.
    Vishal: Ok.
    SRK: Ok? You don’t have a problem with that right?
    Vishal: No.
    SRK: Im here with your friend Jiva.
    Vishal: Ok.
    SRK: “Ok so I know that, what's so great about that? If he's sitting there, so what?” What are you doing right now?
    Vishal: I'm at the shopping mall so please talk loudly.
    SRK: Sorry Vishal, I’ll speak louder. Your friend needs help. You have 30 seconds. What are you shopping for?
    Vishal: Nothing yet, just looking around.
    SRK: Ok your time starts now.
    Vishal: Pakistani president in Jalandhar? You didn’t use your 50-50?
    Jit: No, say quickly.
    Vishal: I'm not sure, I don’t think it's Ayub Khan.
    SRK: Looks like he was shopping and needed a 50-50 discount.
    Jit: He said Zia at the end.
    SRK: You still have 2 lifelines.
    Jit: I'm stuck.
    SRK: This is a sticky question. But if you think carefully it might come to mind. You can use another lifeline…
    Jit: A-Ayub Khan.
    SRK: Why did you think that?
    Jit: I remembered later that Musharraf was born in Delhi, I haven't heard of Mirza, and Zia was not of India.
    SRK: But you didn’t know for sure. The right answer is B-Zia-ul-Haq. Your friend said it too. But don’t feel bad, you won 20,000. I liked hearing about your family, your son.

(buzzer)

SRK: Oh! Time’s up. Let me give you this book, I’ll sign it later for you. It's so heavy I have to carry it on my head. Thank you for coming.

So ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, times up and Jiva won 20,000 rupees. Let's see who won 2 lakhs from our contestants here.
    The winner is Subrata Mukherjee.

Now only 1 day is left for us to meet. So I want to tell you that God has given us only one life to live. And if in this one lifetime we can change one life, it would be better than many other good deeds. And you all know that to change one life, one smile is enough. So keep smiling and make others smile. We’ll meet tomorrow in the last episode which is a special episode with many of Filmdom’s stars.

So one second last time to everybody, salaam, pranam, and to all the boys and girls, I love you very much and will keep loving you till the next time I see you. Mmmmmuaaaa. Goodnight.