Translation of Ep 51

Discussion in 'KBC Translation' started by sonal, Apr 21, 2007.

1. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

Ill have it asap, Im just a bit sick... so yeah....ill need some time :)

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. dilos

dilos Well-Known Member

Dear Sonal Please Take Good Care Of Yourself..big Hug..

4. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

thanks sweetu.... :hug:

5. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: Thank you very much. The last 2 days, the last 2 moments to spend with you in laughter and fun. Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, welcome once again to KBC. meeting and parting are two faces of life. We are not the two shores of a sea but the two sides of the same coin which can never be apart. Our KBC countdown continues and the more the days advance, the more our eyes grow moist. We have only 2 days left. After that this game of 2 crores where we spread happiness with our two hands will end with two syllables…goodbye. But there are no 2 opinions about the fact that history repeats itself. We will be back with double the fervor and determination. Today let's clap for the potential 2 crore winner. Let’s hope that Pradeep Rana wins 2 crores today. But let me introduce him 1st. he's a student from Hissar who likes quizzing and jokes. He has won the 1st prize in an inter-university quiz. Nothing in life excites him. He's above all feelings of love and desire. That’s why he wants to become a sanyasi (hermit; relinquish all material and emotional desires and live in seclusion). Why is that Pradeep?
    Pradeep: I'm not attached to anyone. I don’t have such feelings towards anyone.
    SRK:No love, no anger…
    Pradeep: I had them once but no more.
    SRK: So if you win 2 crores, you’ll give that up too?
    Pradeep: When I'm ready to give up everything else, I’ll give that up too.
    SRK: Ok, I live at Bandra, Mannat. When you head towards the Himalayas, drop in my house first. Let me congratulate you for answering the Fastest Finger First question so fast. With him today is his friend, Virendra Nehra. Nowadays I'm not that focused on Cricket but you have 2 names, Nehra and Virendra Sehwag. What do you do?
    Vir: I'm doing my BSc.
    SRK: Are you also into being a sanyasi or will you stay with us?
    Vir: No I'm not interested.
    SRK:You like it here? Good, I'm glad that you two are here and I hope you win lots of money. So shall we play? Let's play KBC.
    1st question…what do y’all call your brother or an elder?
    Pradeep: Bhai.
    SRK: Ok. You also say Tau right? Ok 1st question

(quest)

Pradeep: D-Horses.
    SRK: Right answer. 2nd question

(quest)

Pradeep: C-Eating sweets.
    SRK: Say it like a Haryanvi, man. That’s the right answer.3rd question

(quest)

Pradeep: B-Patthar.
    SRK: Right answer. 4th question

(quest)

Pradeep: A-Super Eights.
    SRK: Right answer. 5th question

(quest)

Pradeep: B-Dhamaal.
    SRK: Right answer. Now you have a new lifeline, flip the question, and 20,000 rupees. I think your chances of becoming a sanyasi are diminishing. Tell me, do you know to do the Dhamaal?
    Pradeep: No.
    SRK: You must know something about it.
    Pradeep: I've read about it. But it doesn’t take place in our area.
    SRK: What takes place in your area then?
    Pradeep: Raagni.
    SRK: Sing it.
    Pradeep: I’ll say a poem in Haryanvi.
    SRK: You wrote it or did someone else?
    Pradeep: Someone from my village.
    SRK: I also heard that wrestling is very famous in your village.
    Pradeep: Yes, Master Chandgiram Pehelvan won a gold medal at the Asiad.
    SRK: His village Sisai is very famous for wrestlers. Do you wrestle?
    Pradeep: in my childhood.
    SRK: Will you teach me? I’ll tell the audience to take a short break and come back soon while we do some wrestling.

6. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: Welcome back. We are playing with Preadeep Rana. But let me mention some special guests here. They belong to the Hemophilia Society, Mumbai. Hemophilia is a genetic disorder. Welcome to you all, thank you and I hope you enjoy the show. There's a message from their society. If your kids, especially boys, get hurt and the blood doesn’t clot, please have it checked out. You can help your child by early detection. Usually it happens to boys, girls being the carriers. Ok Pradeep, play carefully and I’ll learn some more wrestling later and break a few of your bones. 6th question

(quest)

Pradeep: A-Temperature scales. Crush it
    SRK:So you want to wrestle? I’ll take care of that. Right answer. 7th question…

(quest)

Pradeep: B-Har Dil Jo Pyar Karega.
    SRK: Sing it for me, I’ll sing along. (sings). And that’s the right answer. You’re playing so well, please don’t become a sanyasi. We need you in our country, in our society. Promise me you won't. Tell me you won't leave this world.
    Pradeep: Not this world…
    SRK: I mean that you won't go to the Himalayas.
    Pradeep: I’ll think about it.
    SRK: If you win 2 crores, please don’t go ok?
    You have all your lifelines left. 8th question…

(quest)

SRK: What are you thinking with your eyes closed?
    Pradeep: Kabir was a sanyasi too. D-Weaver.
    SRK: Right answer. You’re playing superbly. Lots of people have come here and played very well and I've been very happy to play with them but you're superb. You know everything. Now I’ll teach you a few wrestling moves so let's take a break. Who knows I might break something when I twist you.

7. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: Welcome back. Pradeep is playing extremely well. 9th question…do you want me to say hi to anyone?
    Pradeep: The whole village.
    SRK: Village people, hello from Pradeep and me. how do you say hello?
    Pradeep: Ram Ram.
    SRK: Ram Ram to everyone in the village and in Haryana.
    Pradeep: To the University students too…Paramjit, Surender, Krishan, Satish, Sushil, Surender.
    SRK: Ram Ram to you all. 9th question…

(quest)

Pradeep: snake lays eggs, Rabbit and bat are mammals, maybe it's Penguin. I’ll use the audience poll.
    SRK: 39% think it's Penguin and 33% say it's snake. It's very close so think carefully.
    Pradeep: I’ll use the 50-50.
    SRK: Snake and bat are left. You’ve used 2 lifelines on this question.
    Pradeep: I’ll use my phone a friend. I’ll call my teacher D.K.Thakral.
    SRK: Hello Thakral saab? I'm Shahrukh from KBC.
    Thakral: Good evening sir.
    SRK: How are you? What do you do?
    Thakral: I'm a Veterinary surgeon.
    SRK: I need an injection. I need energy for KBC so give me the injection you use for horses. Pradeep needs your help on a question.
    Thakral: it's snake. I'm 99.9% sure. the 0.01% is up to you.
    Pradeep: I’ll go with him.
    You have to listen to your teacher. Right answer finally after 3 lifelines. Let's take a break now. I'm tired after talking to your teacher and I need to drink a glass of water.

SRK: Welcome back. I have Pradeep Rana with me. You have used 3 lifelines. 10th question…

(quest)

Pradeep: it's time for the thinking hat.
    SRK: Ok, wear this hat when you wear the sanyasi robes. It’ll look very nice. You look like a sanyasi now. Tip-top Sherlock Holmes type of sanyasi.
    Pradeep: Devdas too.
    SRK: Oh yeah! you look like Devdas.
    Pradeep: It's D-Shooting.
    SRK:Right answer. How do you feel? Did you think you’d win this much?
    Pradeep: Yes.
    SRK: How much did you think you'd win?
    Pradeep: The full amount.
    SRK: You're scaring me. Here’s your check. I hope you win the full amount. Will this money change your life in any way?
    Pradeep: If I don’t go to the Himalayas, I’ll build a farmhouse with fields around it, a garden and a buffalo on one side.
    SRK: This touched me, Pradeep. A simple dream of a simple house, you have your parents with you? With parents, friends, family, and just a buffalo, a stable, garden and a farm…
    Pradeep: Not a stable, just a buffalo.
    SRK: Ok stable cancelled. Ill tell that to the designer.
    Pradeep: Please say Ram Ram to my mother, Shrimati Birmati Devi.
    SRK: Ram Ram to mother…
    Prdaeep: And uncle, Rajinder Singh, Dilbag Singh.
    SRK: And uncle. I hope you realize your dream. 11th question…this is for the buffalo…

(quest)

Pradeep: A-Shalya.
    SRK: Right answer. Very well done. Now 12th question. But here's your check first for the buffalo and fields.
    Pradeep: Not the fields, That’s expensive.
    SRK: Will you get it for 25 lakhs? Ok here's your buffalo. Ohhh it’s in the house. 12th question…

(quest)

Pradeep: A and C happened in 1999 I think. I’ll go with C.
    SRK: You played so well, you took a chance.
    Pradeep: I took a 1% chance.
    SRK: It's 100% right .
    SRK: Here's your check, now you have the farm too. What's left?
    Pradeep: The house and garden.
    SRK: For a sanyasi you're quite materialistic. I'm seeing your demands increase. Let's take a break. I hope he wins 2 crores and forgets becoming a sanyasi.

8. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: Welcome back. With me is Pradeep Rana who's playing for 50 lakhs. Take off the hat. Wear it only when you find a question difficult. Don’t waste the magic of my hat. Keep it on your lap. 13th question. Be very careful now ok?
    Pradeep: I don’t know about Kurnool, Cuttack is in Orissa, Mysore – Karnataka. I want to flip it. I'm not sure.
    SRK: Ok. What would you have chosen?
    Pradeep: A-Kurnool.
    SRK: No, it's D-Mysore. I'm glad you flipped it. Now the new question…

(quest)

SRK: Have you heard of these?
    Pradeep: Only one…Cape of Good Hope. Vacso Da Gama came through here to India. Ok I’ll risk it on A.
    SRK: You had heard of Cape of Good Hope. 72% of the audience here too chose it. unfortunately the right answer is C-Cape Agulhas. I'm sorry. But you played very well. You're a sanyasi so you’ll be happy with whatever you get. You have 6,40,000. Maybe you got confused because Cape Agulhas is very close to Good Hope. Here's your check. Thank you for coiming. Here's my book too, it has some photos of Haryana too. Thank you for coming.

Pradeep just left with 6,40,000. He played very well and could have won 50 lakhs. But we have 10 contestants here. They are: introduces them

The winner is P.Prajatha. Congratulations, it's great to have you here.

(buzzer)

SRK: Oh, my wife is calling me home. I don’t want to leave since we only have 2 days left but we’ll be back.

Let's see who won 2 lakhs from the contestants here. The winner is Gunjan Choudhary. Come here. It's always nice to have 2 pretty ladies standing next to me. We’ll meet again tomorrow. Right now I’m a little busy. But I’ll be there tomorrow. My respects to my elders and boys and girls, with me, we’ll give a flying kiss. I’ll see you tomorrow. Say goodnight. Mmm…mmm…mmmmaaaa!

9. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!! Staff Member

aww sonal, I am sorry you were not feeling good I hope you're better now. thanks yaar for the translation. don't stress yourself we could have waited.

10. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

:hug: its ok didi...i was looking forward to it myself because even i was behind on watching them...so its ok :high5: