Translation of Ep 49

Discussion in 'KBC Translation' started by sonal, Apr 18, 2007.

1. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: Welcome ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, attention! I, Shahrukh Khan present KBC. a poet had once said, life is for 4 days but a lot can happen in those 4 days. Friends, our time together is also only for 4 days more. After that there won't be a Mr. Computer or 4 options. But your love will be like the 4 lifelines of KBC that will show us the way. We are happy that people came from all 4 corners of Hindustan, spoke 4 words (a few words) with us and spread and took a lot of happiness. And those who couldn’t make it here were sitting in their 4-walled rooms and becoming lakhpatis. But we still have 4 days and we can get at least 4 crorepatis.

Who knows, Nishant Gupta, who's sitting in front of me, may get lucky and become a crorepati. He has won 3,000 rupees so far and has all his lifelines intact. With him is his cousin sister Priyanka. How do you feel?

Priyanka: Excited.
    SRK: You don’t look excited, you look tense. Why is that?
    Priyanka: I’m also nervous.
    SRK: Why are you nervous? You don’t have to answer any questions. Nishant has to and I hope he does very well. We have some special guests today who are winners of a Star Gold contest. Welcome. I also want our Fastest Finger First contestants to play along for 2 lakhs. So let's play KBC.

3rd question. We’ll play a bit and then I’ll ask you to recite poems. I heard you read them.
    Nishant: Sometimes.
    SRK: Kabhi kabhi mere dil mein khayal aata hai…. (sometimes I get these thoughts in my heart…) this is my poem. 3rd question

(quest)

Nishant: C-Mango.
    SRK: Right answer. 4th question

(quest)

Nishant: A-Bachke rehna re baba.
    SRK: Have you seen this film?
    Nishant: No.
    SRK: Right answer. 5th question

(quest)

Nishant: C-Fast.
    SRK: Right answer. well done. You at home can win 1 lakh so please play along KISS…I’m quite shameless aren’t I? Kissing all the time. Now you have a new lifeline, flip the question. 6th question

(quest)

Nishant: D-Shivalik.
    SRK: Right answer. before I ask the 7th question recite a poem for us.
    Nishant: Gimme 2 minutes.
    SRK: Ok we’ll take a short break.

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: Welcome back. With me is Nishant who has all his lifelines intact and I say it with happiness and not jealousy. He told us yesterday that he wants to become the king of Swaziland. Do you have a poem ready? Tell us a nice one and I’ll give you an extra lifeline.

Nishant: Nari tum keval shraddha ho
    Vishwas, rajat, nakpak…
    Pyush sochti baha karo
    Jeevan ke sundar samkal mein

SRK: Wah wah! I didn’t understand it but first tell me, who’s this Shraddha?
    Nishant: No one.
    SRK: Tell me the meaning.
    Nishant: lady that you are, only respectable and wonderful, I don’t understand some of it myself,…
    SRK: That’s ok, we are men so we might not understand everything, but we’re happy for women.
    Nishant: Flow like a gentle stream…
    SRK: Don’t scold us or trouble us too much? Just gently…
    Nishant: in the happy valley of life. Flow like a sweet steam.
    SRK: So women have to become a stream. 7th question…

(Quest)

Nishant: C-Aspirin. All the others are antibiotics. Aspirin is for headaches and an anti-inflammatory.
    SRK: Right answer. Very well done. You have all your lifelines intact. 8th question

(quest)

SRK: You follow Cricket?
    Nishant: No. Our team is not playing that well for me to follow it.
    SRK: Cricketers are my friends so I'm not going to say anything.
    Nishant: I'd like to use the audience poll. I think it's between B and D.
    SRK: 43% voted for D and 28% for B.
    Nishant: I'm little confused between B and D. it could be Mankaded. I've heard this tem somewhere. I'd like to phone a friend.
    SRK: Which friend?
    Nishant: Ashish Jhina. He's working at BCG.
    SRK: Hello Ashish? I'm Shahrukh from KBC.
    Ashish: good evening.
    SRK: Recognize me?
    Ashish: Yes.
    SRK: Thank you. Your friend is here…
    Ashish: How much is he winning?
    SRK: He's playing for 1,60,000. Please help him. Nishant will read the question out to you….are you there or sleeping?
    Ashish: I'm here.
    SRK: I'm an insecure type, when I'm talking on the phone if I don’t hear a hmmm or haan I get scared.
    Ashish: I was getting ready to listen.
    SRK: So please say hmmm, haaan…pay attention or I get scared.
    Ashish: Mankaded.
    Nishant: I’ll go with Jhina.
    SRK: Audince had chosen Walshed. When I ask y’all to use a lifeline it doesn’t mean they are wrong. But I say this because the stakes are high. Your friend wasn’t paying attention on the phone, and that should have clued you that he wasn’t listening properly. But it's the right answer. Actually Wash got a fair play award for not doing this. This is named after Vinu Mankad. He kept on telling Brown not to come out, don’t come out but he did so he made him out. 9th question….but let's take a break first.

4. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: Welcome back. With me is Nishant who's playing very well. You used up 2 lifelines but you're still here. 9th question

(Quest)

Nishant: I think it's A-World Book Day.
    SRK: Why? Shakespeare’s more into drama, not poetry.
    Shakespeare is known for his poetry, Nishant. Actually his poetic drama. Have you heard of Cervantes?
    Nishant: No.
    SRK: Maybe that’s why….you thought Shakespeare’s drama was more popular. But that’s the right answer. 10th question

(quest)

Nishant: I think it's Karnataka.
    SRK: If you're confused between 2 answers, you have the 50-50. if you don’t know any of them you can flip it.
    Nishant: MP and Rajasthan don’t have Congress government. So they get ruled out. Maybe Karnataka has…
    SRK: How do you arrive at that logic?
    Nishant: State and Central governments are different. There's a lot of chik-chik (rivalry) between them.
    SRK: You're a poet, you want to be a king and now you're a politician too?
    Nishant: I’ll use 50-50….then I’ll go for Uttarakhand.
    SRK: You say chik chik but both have BJP governments now. Today’s youth are always thinking that everything in politics is wrong.
    Nishant: I’ll go with Uttarakhand.
    SRK: Mr. Computer will give the answer after a break.

5. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: Welcome back. Nishant had chosen Uttarakhand as his answer and that’s the right answer. You have won 6,40,000. Here’s the check. You're young, you're preparing for your exams, what will you do with this money?
    Nishant: Parties.
    SRK: Parties? I asked so intelligently…Nishant is young, the future of our country, he’ll rule in Swaziland, he's a poet and preparing for Civil Services, and what will you do? Parties. Ok, do whatever you want to, very few joke like this. Everyone says we’ll give to charity, we’ll give to mummy, and you want to party. Fantastic. 11th question

(quest)

Nishant: A-Sindhughosh.
    SRK: This is the safest level. And that’s the right answer. This party is becoming an all-India party. Priyanka, I don’t know what you're doing there, but you haven’t answered even one question on your poll pad. Have you broken it? Why aren’t you answering?
    Priyanka: Nishant is.
    SRK: So only one from your family answers. What will you do with 12,50,000 now?
    Nishant: Again a few lakhs for parties, few lakhs for a friend. He needs it.
    SRK: May I ask why?
    Nishant: He's in Japan and he's in a financial crisis.
    SRK: Hopefully your friend is not waiting for this money to party.
    Nishant: I'm damn sure he's not thinking like this.
    SRK: 12th question

(quest)

Nishant: It's A-Guwahati. It says N.Eastern. One of my friends is ins N.E Railways. He's from Calcutta. I think Calcutta is that area.
    SRK: Sure? If you're wrong you lose 6,10,000. if you're right of course you get 25 lakhs. You have one lifeline.
    Nishant: Ok flip it.
    SRK: And you would have chosen Guwahati? No, Gorakhpur is the right answer. you escaped by a hair. Now the new question

(quest)

Nishant: B-Da Vinci.
    SRK: Sure? No confusion? And that’s the right answer. Please take a break and come back soon because the game is very exciting.

Welcome back. I have a check for 25 lakhs which I’m signing for Nishant. Now what will you use it for?
    Nishant: Gifts….for my sister, friends.
    SRK: I hope you’ll use it wisely and not spend it all. Anything else?
    Nishant: I want you to say hi to a good friend of mine, Purnima Agarwal. She's a big fan of yours.
    SRK: My hi to her is the gift you plan to give her, ok? Purnima, a very big hello to you and wonderful talking to you.
    Nishant: Another thing. The girl that came here, Darshana Baghel, with nice dimples, that won 2 lakhs? She wants to compliment you also for your dimples. She forgot to do that and she phoned me to say that she wants to compliment you.
    SRK: Thank you very much but why are girls calling you? The compliments are for me but they phone you?
    Nishant: she doesn’t have your number.
    SRK: Ok. I thought you came here to play some other game here. 13th question, think carefully. If you know it answer otherwise hug me and leave. 13th question

(quest)

SRK: You read poems.
    Nishant: but not magazines of poems. Premchand is famous for his novels, Dinkar for his poems, heroic poems, Harishchandra is quite old, he's not a contemporary of the other 2, and Nath Renu I've heard of but never read his poems. Could be Premchand, he founded magazines and published books…but he was into novels. I think it's Harishchandra. I want to freeze it.
    SRK: You arrived at Harishchandra but you're not sure. You can also leave right now or take a chance. It's your choice.
    Nishant: Ok I’ll quit. I have no idea.
    SRK: Ok. Would that have been right? And yes it was. But you gained 25 lakhs and played very well. Here's your check and a gift from me, my book. There are a few naked pictures in it, please show them to Shraddha. Thank you for coming.

Nishant played very well and now we have 10 new contestants. They are: introduces them

The winner is Mumukshu Mohanty. Well done.

(buzzer)

SR: Oh! Time for me to go home. I have to take you home, Mumukshu.
    Mum: Willingly.
    SRK: Ok I’ll take her home and we’ll meet again in the next episode but before that let's see who won 2 lakhs here. And it's Saurav Singh. Saurav I won't take you home. Friends, tomorrow is Baishakhi so celebrate well and do balle balle with family and friends. We’ll meet again next week. Till then my respects to everyone and good night to all the boys and girls, I love you very much. See you.