Translation of Ep 48

Discussion in 'KBC Translation' started by sonal, Apr 16, 2007.

1. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: I Shahrukh Khan present KBC. It’s said that God has made the world with 5 elements and so have we at KBC. Courage is represented by earth, hope and desire by the sky, fervor by fire, sweetness by water, and faith in oneself by the wind. If these 5 fingers join together, the whole world is within our grasp. I had heard a saying when I was young…saanch ko aanch nahin (truth is always victorious). But today I say that 5 (fingers) are always victorious. We have only 5 more days to meet but let's try to get a decade, a lifetime out of them.

Today I have T. Paresh here who's from Delhi. He has won 3,000 rupees so far. The whole of India will play along with him, KISS
    Paresh is 100% over 18 years of age; I can see that from his mustache. You ready to play? You want to tell us a joke or do you want to wait till you get 20,000? I know you like to collect jokes. Do you tell jokes or do you just keep them in the bank?

Paresh: I tell them too.
    SRK: Tell us when you reach 20,000 ok? Let me tell the Fastest Finger First contestants that they should play along for 2 lakhs. Let's play KBC. 3rd question…you know the answer?

(quest)

Paresh: Maybe.
    SRK: Ok let's try.
    Paresh: B-Cricket.
    SRK: Maybe?
    Paresh: Pakka.
    SRK: You said maybe?
    Paresh: After I got the options it’s pakka.
    SRK: Right answer. 4th question

(quest)

Paresh: I have to use a lifeline.
    SRK: Think a bit. Once you get it you’ll think…ohh! I knew this.
    Paresh: I think it's DPT…
    SRK: Why?
    Paresh: because all 3 letters are there. I’ll take audience poll.
    SRK: Ok. Mummy ji please vote too. 89% think it's D-DPT and there's one sitting in a corner who thinks it's DCP.
    Paresh: Another reason is that all the others are abbreviations of something else but my Biology in general is so pathetic that I won't take any chance. I’ll go with D.
    SRK: Right answer. 5th question

(quest)

Paresh: C-Delhi.
    SRK: Sure?
    Paresh: It's my city, I should know at least that much.
    SRK: Right answer. You want to tell a joke?
    Paresh: He's after me now.
    SRK: I’m after you? I’ll leave you right now, in the next question.
    Paresh: Doesn’t matter. Coming here is worth the experience by itself.
    SRK: Let me first tell you that you now have a new lifeline, flip the question. You want some time to ready a joke?
    Paresh: It's an incident I want to relate. During my college days we would often go to watch plays. My friend, Murthy and I would go in my bike (motorbike). Once when we stopped at a red light, he got down to make some adjustments. I went off and all the way there I was talking to him but he reached before me somehow. I got the shock of my life when I saw him standing there.
    SRK: You were talking to your back (peecha) all this time. And you're telling me to leave you alone (peecha chodo, literally: to stop following someone). This also reflects on how well you drive your scooter. We’ll find out more embarrassing things about Paresh. Let's take a break.

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: Welcome back. With me is Paresh who has won 20,000 and has 3 lifelines left. 6th question

(quest)

Paresh: I don’t think it's Tirupati, it's either A or C. I want to flip it.
    SRK: Which answer would you have chosen?
    Paresh: A-Sabarimala.
    SRK: Padmavati ji is nodding her head and saying yes, that’s the right answer. Now the new question

(quest)

Paresh: I think it's B-Mollusks.
    SRK: Why are you so troubled? Shall I freeze it?
    Paresh: Ok.
    SRK: You close your eyes and I’ll freeze it. Maybe if you'd read the options in Hindi it would have been clearer. D-Ubhaychar….oyster. You’ll at least take 20,000 with you. Mummy will get a little angry, but I'm very happy you came here and I’m also happy that you didn’t know B-Mollusks but that’s the right answer. 7th question

(quest)

Paresh: I have absolutely no clue. I need to use phone a friend. I’ll call my wife, Mridula.
    SRK: Will she know? she’ll scold you 1st and then answer….she’s not picking up the phone.
    SRK: Hello Mridula? I'm Shahrukh from KBC. How are you?
    Mridula: I'm fine thank you. How are you?
    SRK:I'm great. What were you doing?
    Mridula: Nothing, having a quiet day at home.
    SRK: Husband is out of the house so you're sitting quietly, in peace.
    Mridula: Definitely. You're absolutely right.
    SRK: My wife says the same thing. Your husband needs your help. Will you help him?
    Mridula: yes.
    SRK: Say the word and I’ll reject the offer.
    Mridula: No…I have to take him back.
    SRK: You married him on this condition? Who's your lawyer?
    Mridula: I haven't needed one, won't need one I guess.
    SRK: Ok here's the question
    Mridula: Wax. Batik requires waxes applied on the cloth.
    Paresh: Thanx. What else are you doing?
    SRK: What else are you doing?
    Paresh: I have to go back…D-Wax.
    SRK: Mridula is absolutely right, as always I'm sure. Mummy, you knew it didn’t you?
    Mummy: yes I knew it.
    SRK: You happy? Your daughter-in-law knew it too.
    Mummy: I know she knows.
    SRK: The ladies will manage everything at home. Paresh has got it all wrong. Before we go on, I want to you to sit with me and meditate for a while, get relaxed, you still have 1 lifeline left and only 8 questions away from 2 crores. Let's take a break while Paresh and I meditate to calm our nerves.

4. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: Welcome back. With me is Paresh. Are you relaxed? 8th question for 1,60,000…

(quest)

Paresh: I guess I’ll have to take the last lifeline too. It's a little confusing.
    SRK: Why? Think a bit. It's not that hard. Here, have some chocolate. I’ll give you half, if you eat the whole thing time will get wasted. Think while eating.
    Paresh: I think I should go with A-Mixed Doubles.
    SRK: Want to freeze it?
    Paresh: Yes.
    SRK: It's your choice. Don’t blame me later.
    Paresh: No…I agree it’s my choice but I tried to put a logic through it.
    I have never pushed anyone to answer in a hurry. But I feel like I pushed you so it's my fault. So before you go I’ll give you something of mine.
    Paresh: Let me eat my chocolate first, then you tell me….ok tell me now.
    SRK: Ok I tell you….that’s the right answer. You want to eat some more? Keep it here, or eat more if you want. Are you feeling confident? If you think carefully and answer why would you be wrong?
    Paresh: Now I know why it's called the hot seat.
    SRK: Feeling hot down there?
    Paresh: Up here my brain’s strength has gone.
    SRK: Brain is gone from up there and there's fire down below? 9th question for the boiling Paresh…hard boiled Paresh….

(quest)

Paresh: I think it's either Nagaland or Mizoram. I guess I have to use my last lifeline. The 50-50.
    Paresh: I‘ll stick to my original logic. B-Mizoram.
    SRK: We’ll take a break and when we come back we’ll decide the fate of Paresh.

5. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: Welcome back. With me is Paresh who chose Mizoram as his answer. That’s the right answer. Well done. 10th question. But no lifelines left. Looks like you're not in a mood to tell jokes.
    Paresh: It's difficult now.
    SRK: 10th question

(quest)

SRK: Have you heard the names?
    Paresh: I've heard of 3 of these….A, C and D.
    SRK: What do they do?
    Paresh: They are directors. Abbas-Mustan probably directed Baazigar. The name is Muslim so I'm thinking it's either A or C.
    Paresh: It's either A or B, B because the name Alibhai Burmawalla sounds like a musician’s name, like the name of a group. I’ll take a chance on Nikhil-Vinay.
    SRK: How important is this money to you?
    Paresh: Money should always be respected, irrespective of the amount. So it's important. Please freeze A-Abbas-Mastan.
    SRK: You can take this money and leave at any time. You’re taking a chance. Audience voted just like you did, 87% voted for A. you went on saying Nikhil-Vinay, it could be a band, right from the beginning you have been playing this way. You're clear on your choice and then you choose something else. And each time you're right. Right answer! Here’s your check.
    Let me tell you…you're trying your best to give the wrong answers. I have to commend you on that. I have never met a competitor who has tried full fledged to give the wrong answer and has still managed to give the right one.
    What will you do with this money?
    Paresh: we’ve been thinking for the last 5-6 years of buying a house. We kept on thinking and the interest rates kept on increasing.
    SRK: You're as indecisive in that too. Now take this check, go straight home, meet Mridula and buy the first house you see. Ok 11th question. It's the least risk position so you can worry to your heart’s content. 11th question

(quest)

Paresh: I don’t think it's Mid-Day or Times Of India. Let me take a really wild guess. I’ll go for Mid-Day.
    SRK: Which you don’t think is right.
    Paresh: I’ll go for it. I’ll tell you the reason later.
    SRK: For 12,50,000, Mid-day for T. Paresh who doesn’t think it's right but will tell me the reason later. And this might be the joke he's promising he’ll tell us on the show. Will you give us the reason now or after the answer is revealed?
    Paresh: I’ll tell you after the show.
    SRK: No, tell us now.
    Paresh: Shahrukh, tell me the answer 1st.
    SRK: No, tell us first.
    Paresh: Bombay Times is a very Bombay specific paper….please don’t look like that.
    SRK: Oh no, I’ll listen with a free mind.
    Paresh: no other reason. It's a Bombay specific paper.
    SRK: So Bombay Chronicle can’t be the answer…..
    Paresh: I don’t even know if Bombay Chronicle is still published.
    SRK: The right answer is D-The Times of India. Finally all your efforts to answer wrong paid off. But you played very well and with a smile. Please fulfill your dream of a house. The audience and I enjoyed playing with you. You're a good man. I wish you, Mridula and your son the best in life. Padma, God bless you and thank you for coming. I want to give you my book. Maybe if I give it free people will read it. Thank you.

Paresh left with 6,40,000. Hopefully he’ll fulfill his dream of buying a house. He tried his best not to win but we also tried our best not to let him lose. We have 10 new contestants here who want to get to the hot seat and this can happen but let's take a break first.

6. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: Welcome back. Here are the 10 contestants… (introudeces them)

(quest)

SRK: The winner is Nishant Gupta from Delhi who's preparing for Civil Services. He likes to surf the net and play computer games. Which games?
    Nish: Delta Force, Max Payne…
    SRK: All the violent games…which shouldn’t be played by anyone under 18. He wants to visit Switzerland during his vacation. 2 crores is not enough for his fantasies so he doesn’t know what to do with that money. What are those fantasies?
    Nish: I want to topple the Govt. in Swaziland and become the king there.
    SRK: Oh. Say it in Hindi, because you have very noble intentions.
    Nish: I want to topple the Govt. in Swaziland and become the king there.
    SRK: What name will you have there?....that’s the way you have to talk there. With him is his cousin, Priyanka. Will you go to Swaziland if he becomes the king?
    Priyanka: Yes.
    SRK: Why Swaziland? Most people want to go to Switzerland. All the best and I hope your cousin win a lot. I don’t know how politically incorrect this matter is, it's just a joke, please no one in Swaziland take it seriously, because this show goes to Africa too. Here are the rules (rules) .I want the Fastest Finger First contestants to not feel bad, and play along for 2 lakhs. Let's play KBC.
    1st question

(quest)

Nish: D-Washing Machines.
    SRK: Right answer. For top loading, the clothes are put in from the top and for front loading, the clothes are put from the front. If you ever become King and have to wash your clothes you know how to do it now. 2nd question

(quest)

Nish: B-Blood.
    SRK: Right answer. all you KISS players have to answer quickly because Nishant is very quick with his answers.

3rd question…

(buzzer)

SRK: oh! I have to go home, to my kingdom. There I have to wash clothes with top loading and front loading washers. People often ask me why I don’t say that my kids called me. Actually my kids also call me home but it's late now and they must be sleeping. I have to wake them up in the morning and send them off to school. You're our rollover contestant.

The winner today of the play along contestants is V. Jaya Krishna.

Jaya Krish: You're the Baadshah of Bollywood.
    SRK: It was wonderful to meet V. Jaya. He looked a bit angry but I think that’s his style of showing his love. Time for me to leave. My respects to all my elders and all you kids, please sleep well, sleep tight, and I love you very much and I'm going to see you tomorrow. Take care.

7. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

You're the best, Sonal!!! :hug:

Thank you very much!!!!! :kiss: :first: :clap2:

8. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

youre very welcome brita... :thumb: though i must say, damn girl you post fast!