Translation of Ep 34

Discussion in 'KBC Translation' started by sonal, Mar 23, 2007.

1. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls and wishing all my Sindhi fans a great Cheti Chand, I Shahrukh Khan, present KBC. You can see the effect of the World cup on me…Team India colors. My friend Triyambaknath Vidysvachaspati has made some points on the World Cup which will help our team win the cup and is fun to watch too.

Make some relationship with the umpire…hey Toyfal, you're my Delhi uncle’s cousin brother’s sister’s aunt’s grandson aren’t you? That means you’re my cousin. That’s great. Listen, if the ball goes haywire, take care of it. I don’t want to get out.
    If a player gets out there's no need to ask any 3rd umpire. Just take an audience poll like at KBC. If the audience votes for him, he continues playing.
    If you don’t like those big sized fast ballers, ask the umpire to change or flip them.
    A last tip. If any player gets out, the umpire shouldn’t life his finger that way. We Indians don’t like that. If God forbid Sachin gets out, the umpire should say….Sachin, come and hug me. Jokes apart, we wish our Indian team the very best.
    We also wish the best of luck to Komal Ved who won 1,60,000 yesterday. She has used up 2 lifelines but she's playing very well. An absolutely smart, witty, pretty, intelligent, wonderful…ok enough about me. this is Komal. How are you feeling now?

Komal: Great, relaxed.
    SRK: How’s your family feeling? Kinjal?
    Kinjal: Well.
    SRK: Speak louder. Say yo Komal! Go Komal! Ok Bombay’s Brittany Spears. She does look like her, you other sister is nodding her head. Ok you know the rules but I’ll say them anyway and I want the Fastest Finger First contestants to play along. Ok let's play KBC.

9th question for 3,20,000

(quest)

SRK: Any idea?
    Komal: No…I think it's B-Future. Ok I’d like to flip it.
    SRK: Ok, but which would you have chosen?
    Komal: B-Future.
    SRK: No, Bharti is the right answer. hopefully the new question will be easier. Now the new question

(quest)

Komal: I think it's Russia. It's not Brazil, it must be Russia.
    SRK: Most local time zones.
    Komal: Oh, local…it could be China.
    SRK: Why do you say that?
    Komal: I've read it somewhere. I’ll phone a friend.
    SRK: Which one?
    Komal: Pankaj, my cousin.
    SRK: Where does he live?
    Komal: In Borivli.
    SRK: Why do you think he’ll know this?
    Komal: He reads newspapers, he has a good knowledge.
    SRK: Hello Pankaj, I'm Shahrukh Khan from KBC.
    Pankaj: Hs Shahrukh how are you?
    SRK: I'm doing fine how are you?
    Pankaj: I'm fine.
    SRK: Your cousin Komal is sitting here and she needs your help. What do you do?
    Pankaj: I’m working as a software engineer.
    SRK: You have 30 seconds to answer.
    Pankaj: What’s the amount?
    SRK: She's playing for 3.20,000.
    Pankaj: Ok.
    SRK: Now you’ll give the answer, if it was any less you wouldn’t have.
    Komal: (quest)
    Pankaj: I think it's Canada. It has 4 time zones.
    SRK: If you're sure and he's not, think carefully. I keep repeating this to youngsters because you should respect money.
    Koaml: I still feel it's China. Ok I’ll go with Canada. I’ll go with China…no I’ll go with Canada.
    SRK: Think for one second about what you know about time zones from school, college…anything?
    Komal: Russia.
    SRK: Pankaj says Canada, your heart says China, mind says Russia. I’ll add Brazil, they have a great football team.
    Komal: I think I’ll go with D-Canada.
    SRK: Why did you choose that?
    Komal: I think my friend has a great knowledge.
    SRK: The people here think it's Russia. You took a chance. Russia has 11 time zones so that’s the right answer. I told you, you should use your mind here, not your heart and never listen to your cousin. Call him home and ask him why he did that. But you played very well, I wish you the best in life. I have this bat for those friends who helped you with Cricket questions. All the cricketers’ names are there so whichever girl likes whichever player, cut that part out and give it to her.

Sometimes a few questions arise for which one needs to apply their mind. One such question will be asked for the home viewers’ contest. Its now time for the har seat hot seat contest. Todays question is this: (quest) Please come back soon.

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: Welcome back. We have 10 new contestants. Let me first say that you all look very good. And you will look even better when the whole country looks at you. So let me introduce you: (introduces them)

The winner is Shobha Rajgiri from Kolkata. She's the assistant manager of the New India Insurance, she likes to eat but her husband and kids don’t like her to do that. Why, do you eat everything at home?
    Shob: No, it's because of my weight.
    SRK: Your weight is nice.
    Shob: Very nice, that’s why.
    SRK: She knows Hindi, English, Tamil, Kannada, Bengali and Malayalam, so I’ll never try my languages with you.
    Shob: Your Narkunda won't work.
    SRK: What about Saukyama (how are you in Tamil)?
    Shob: That will work
    SRK: And Saptacha (have you eaten in Tamil)?
    Shob: That’s my favorite.
    SRK: Rendu plate Idli? (2 plates idli)
    Shob: Not enough.
    SRK: Bhalo bhashi? (I love you in Bengali).
    Shob: Yes.
    SRK: I know a lot of languages. I’ll try them with you later. But did you know the explanation for the Fastest Finger First question?
    Shob: Yes I did.
    SRK: You did really well. Anything you'd like to say before we start?
    Shob: I have a daughter who’s 12. Her name is Shraddha. She would like your hello, her exams are going on.
    SRK: Shraddha and all the children who are giving exams, please study hard and do very well. Your friend Samata Roy is also here. How are you? How many languages do you know?
    Samata: I know only 3 – Hindi, English and Bengali.
    SRK: Thank God, I began to feel a bit inferior. Ok you know the rules, the Fastest Finger First contestants know they have to play along, so let's play KBC.

1st question

(quest)

Shob: B-Byaah.
    SRK: Right answer. 2nd question

(quest)

Shob: A-Amitabh.
    SRK: Right answer. You know the song?
    SRK: Please sing it.
    Shob: No, you please sing it. You have a beautiful voice.
    SRK: Not as nice as yours. So sing.
    Shob: (Sings)
    SRK: That’s it?
    Shob: That’s all that was written here.
    SRK: So you know ledge of languages is also like that? You know as much as is written? 3rd question

(quest)

Shob: B-Yajur.
    SRK: Right answer. You’re doing fantastic. How do you say go for a break in Tamil?
    Shob: Break ke polama?
    SRK: I’m going to say this in all the languages. Please come back soon.

4. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: Welcome back. With me here is Shobha Rajgiri from Kolkata. 4th question

Shob: Before that I’d like to ask…my friend Samata has a son, Raj, like you are named in most of your films, so please say hello to Raj too? And please say it to Raj Bose-Roy or it won’t be just for him.
    SRK: Any other requests? I’ll fulfill them all. I fulfill all the requests of ladies. Ok Raj Bose-Roy, my salaams to you and a big hello to you. How old is he?
    Shob: He's 6.
    SRK: Six year old Raj Bose-Roy, I love you a lot. 4th question…let me know the names of all the kids in the colony, I’ll wish them all. Question

(quest)

Shob: C-Boxing.
    SRK: Sure? Why do you say yes that way? You seem to know about weight a lot.
    Shob: That may be true. But they have lightweight and heavyweight in Boxing.
    SRK: Right answer.

5th question…I love it when someone answers so quickly. You're playing very well. 5th question

(quest)

Shob: It's UPA But I’m confused. It might be D too. I’ll use a lifeline.
    SRK: You say it so sadly.
    Shob: Yes. I’ll use the audience poll.
    SRK: Ok audience poll. 35% think it's D.
    Shob: I’ll go with the audience.
    SRK: I tell the contestants that the audience often give the right answer but sometimes going with the audience takes you right out of the game. Samata thinks it’s A. but the answer is D. now you have a new lifeline, flip the question. You're playing very well, I'm really enjoying this. And Samata, don’t give is wrong answers. 6th question

(quest)

Shob: I think it's A-Magadh.
    SRK: Kachcha kachcha or pakka pakka?
    Shob: Kakka. History is so far back.
    SRK: History is normally far back. Why do you think it's A?
    Shob: I think he ruled there. Please freeze Magadh.
    SRK: You played well, you have at least 20,000 rupees.
    Shob: That’s not enough.
    SRK: What do you say for break in Kannada?
    Shob: Break ke ho gona.
    SRK: Ok let's take a break.

5. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: Welcome back. Vannakam (greetings, in Tamil). Shobha was asked a question and she chose A. right answer. 75% of the audience here voted too for that. If you win 2 crores what will you do?
    Shob: were planning to shift to Bangalore now. We need to buy a house there. The 2 crores will help towards that.
    SRK Hopefully you’ll be able to do that. So let's proceed to the 7th question

(quest)

Shob: It's B-Amatya Sen.
    SRK: Right answer. You know the works of Tagore?
    Shob: Yes and there's a famous line that I’d like to recite. I don’t know the exact line but it says…if I were a bird, if I had wings, I'd like to spread my wings and leave traces. Even if I don’t leave traces in the sky, I'm happy I had a chance for this flight.
    SRK: You know any other lines of his?
    I know a Bengali song of his. I don’t know the words but it goes ekla chalo re.
    You know the words?
    Samata: Only as much as she does.
    SRK: You're trying to fool us. You only say 2 words from each language. Ok 8th question… what does Ekla chalo re mean? Walk alone?
    SRK: But you walk along with me to the 8th question

(quest)

Shob: I don’t know what is BRIC group of nations.
    SRK: It's an emerging economic superpowers.
    Shob: I'm sure India is a part of it. China is also, But I have a doubt between Romania and Brazil.
    SRK: Think
    Shob: the brain doesn’t work here.
    SRK: So think from your heart.
    Shob: I’ll have to guess.
    SRK: No don’t do that. Think carefully. The thinking cap is there too.
    Shob: It has to be between A and D. I’ll use my 50-50
    SRK: (50-50)
    Shob: its D-Romania.
    SRK: Right answer. Well done. BRIC refers to Brazil, Russia, India and China.
    Shob: You should have told me the full form of BRIC.
    SRK: I’ll do that in the next question. Ok how do say break in Bangla?
    Shob: Ekta break neen.
    SRK: Ok let's take a break.

6. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: Welcome back. With me is Shobha who’s playing very well. She has won 1,60,000 and has 2 lifelines. 9th question

(quest)

Shob: It's not Kaikeyi, it's not Vishvamitra either, I think it's Hanuman. What shall I do?
    SRK: Let's talk, drink tea…whatever you want. I’m free.
    Shob: B-Hanuman.
    SRK: If your right you get to 3, 20,000 but if you're wrong you lose 1,40,000. Why Hanuman?
    Shob: That’s what I thought. He met Rama in Kishkinda for the first time.
    SRK: You think you should have taken this chance or used a lifeline?
    Shob: please don’t trouble me, tell me quickly.
    SRK: Ok it's the right answer. Very well played. Don’t get nervous, you have 2 lifelines left. 10th question

(quest)

Shob: Malligai is Jasmine in Tamil, Tamarai is Lotus in Tamil. I want to flip the question.
    SRK: No idea?
    Shob: None at all.
    SRK: Ok but what would your answer have been?
    Shob: Kurinji.
    SRK: That’s the right answer. You should have thought about this a little more. Ok now the new question

(quest)

Shob: it's A-Unknown. When he found it he didn’t know what it was. Xenon is a rare element, one of the 6 noble gases.
    SRK: Thanx for teaching me.
    Shob: It's Unknown.
    SRK: You did Science in school? You know everything…Science, languages, Insurance…and that’s the right answer! Let me sign the check for you. See if I've written your name correctly in all 6 languages.
    Shob: It’s absolutely right in the language that matters.
    SRK: You're an insurance agent so you know all about that. I’ll keep this with me because I'm sure you’ll win more. What will you do with this money?
    Shob: It's important, I wouldn’t say it’s too much but yes, it's good for my kid’s future. and maybe I can pay for one room of my house.
    SRK: And a close family can hug under one room. How many rooms do you want? Don’t get too greedy.
    Shob: How many rooms can I get in 2 crores?
    SRK: You should have a big heart, what's the use of rooms? But we’ll try our best to make your dreams come true. 11th question…

(buzzer)

SRK: oh there goes the buzzer. We talked about rooms and houses and my wife called me home. Now I have to go home and clean 3 rooms. So you become our rollover contestant. It's been wonderful playing with you, so I’ll play with you again.

Its now time for the answer to the har seat hot seat contest. Todays question was this: (quest) Congratulations to the winner.

The winner of 2 lakhs from the Fastest Finger First contestants is Amit Sharma. I have to go home now and clean some rooms or my wife will beat me. But I’ll be back tomorrow so respects to my elders and boys and girls, as always, I love you very much. Take it easy and we all love you. See you tomorrow.

7. love you SRK

love you SRK New Member