Translation of Ep 32

Discussion in 'KBC Translation' started by sonal, Mar 19, 2007.

1. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. Shahrukh Khan welcomes you from Film City’s studio No.7 to KBC. Today we’re experiencing a very pleasant day in this arena, lights are on, there’s a slight breeze and the north and south stands are full, the crowd is excited and there’s only a few seconds left for the match to begin. The 10 players are in their positions, 5 this side and 5 that side. The pitch is softer today, maybe because it’s cold. They are ready to throw the ball from the Control Room and the player from Mannar, Sanjaya is ready in the hot seat with his dhoti on. So far his innings have been great, he won the toss in the Fastest Finger First contest and is playing very well. Out of 15 he has thrown 6 overs and has made 40,000 runs, he did stumble on one of them but his lifeline ensured that he wasn’t out. Let's see how many more overs he can win. With him on the non-striker end is his friend Ravindra Prasad. The umpire has indicated that the game should start so let's play KBC.

Welcome to the World Cup. One thing which I've always noticed is that whether the game is exciting or not, the commentators are always overexcited. They shout for every little thing like….Sachin Tendulkar has come to play and HE TOOK A BREATH! Today I'm also excited because my friend Sanjaya K showed me how to wear a mundu. Let me make a vulgar display to you. It's very interesting because a lot of air can pass through it. so I'm feeling very cool today and I hope you are too. Good to have you here Sanjaya and good to have you here sir. He's a police officer so we have to behave ourselves. And I want all the FFF contestants to play along too. Sanjaya speaks Hindi very sweetly so I request him to talk only in Hindi today.
    Sanju: I’ll try.
    SRK: Ok let's play KBC. You have won 40,000 and you have 3 lifelines left. 7th question

(quest)

Sanju: I have no idea. I’ll flip the question.
    SRK: Ok but what would have been your answer?
    Sanju: C-Pondicherry.
    SRK: No it’s Lakshwadeep. So I'm glad you flipped it. so let's have the other question

(quest)

Sanju: It's B-Planning Commission.
    SRK: Kachcha kachcha or pakka pakka?
    Sanju: Pukka. Shahrukh Freeze it.
    SRK: I’m already feeling cold with this dhoti so it’ll get frozen soon. Right answer! We’ll play further and I’ll also learn to tie this mundu, I’m going to make this my regular dress. I’ll romance in my next picture wearing this. In the meantime let me give the home viewers their contest question…please come back soon.

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: Welcome back. With me is Sanjaya K. who has answered 7 questions correctly. Do you know any songs in Hindi?
    Sanju: I know old songs.
    SRK: Sing one of those.
    Sanju: I may sing in broken Hindi.
    SRK: My Hindi and English are broken. So don’t worry.
    Sanju: (Sings old song Chalte Chalte).
    SRK: Very good Sanjaya., you sing so well. Who's that great South singer? One is Yesudas and the other is Balasubramaniam. Lovely voice and you also have a voice like that. Ok 8th question

(quest)

Sanju: D-Sri Lanka.
    SRK: Right answer. You have 1,60,000. What changes will happen in your life with this money?
    Sanju: Definitely but I haven’t thought about it.
    SRK: Better start thinking because you're playing very well. 9th question…

(quest)

SRK: Any idea?
    Sanju: I think it's Ishtika but I'm not sure.
    SRK: This has Sanskrit roots so that may help you. What do you say in Malayalam?
    SRK: What do you call the thumb?
    Sanju: Thalla veral.
    SRK: Index finger?
    Sanju: Choondu veral.
    SRK: Middle finger? Sorry we don’t ask that. The next finger?
    Sanju: Modura (ring) veral.
    SRK: The last one?
    Sanju: Kunju (tiny) veral.
    SRK: They don’t match what's here.
    Sanju: I think it's Ishtika. That means small pieces.
    SRK: My Hindi is not that good either. Sorry you got such a Hindi question.
    Sanju: I’ll use my phone a friend.
    SRK: Which friend?
    Sanju: I’ll call my father, Col. Pillai.
    SRK: Col. Pillai saab?
    Col: Yes please?
    SRK: I'm Shahrukh Khan from KBC.
    Col: how are you?
    SRK: I'm having a great time and it's wonderful talking to you. One request, can you talk in Hindi?
    Col: With difficulty.
    SRK: Please try. Your son Sanjaya is here and he's stuck on a question and he needs your help. Your son has also taught me how to wear a mundu. Here he is…
    Sanju: (quest)

SRK: I’m sorry I couldn’t understand but looks like you didn’t get much help. What was he saying?
    Sanju: He was asking me to repeat the options.
    SRK: So he didn’t understand. Unfortunate.
    Sanju: I’ll take my last lifeline, 50-50
    SRK: Ishtika is gone.
    Sanju: I think it's D-Madhuri. Anamika means something nameless. So it must be Madhuri.
    SRK: One last time I’ll tell you. If it's wrong you lose 1,60,000.if you're right you get 3,20,000. last option is if you don’t want to play.
    Sanju: Let's freeze Madhuri. I'm not sure…..
    SRK: 62 % here voted for A-Anamika. Unfortunately it is the right answer. but you played very well, I had a great time playing with you. Anamika means the ring finger. But you played great. You said you're interested in Cricket. I send my love to both your kids I’ve brought this bat signed by the whole Indian team. Before going to the World Cup, I’d like you to have this. Give it to your kids. One of my most favorite contestants. Let's hear it for Sanjaya K.

Sanjaya K just now won 20,000 rupees. My most favorite contestant. He got caught on one question about Madhuri but he's very sweet and my love to his kids Kavya and Karan. I want to know whether you all liked my new dress, this mundu. People have asked me to wear different clothes on KBC. So please send me your opinions at KBClive.com. we’ll take a short break.

4. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: Welcome back. Now starts the second innings of the match. The 10 players are in position. But let me first introduce Team India to you. They are (introduces them) It's a tough match and you have to play a Googly.

The winner is Vikas Gupta from Pathankot. He's done his MBBS and is doing his masters in public health. He's fond of Cricket and watches and plays it. He’s crazy about Priyanka Chopra. He feels that she is a beauty with brains and wants to go to Paris with her. Have you spoken with her?
    Vikas: If you introduce us.
    SRK: I’ll talk to girls for you and not for me? his mother Adarsh ji is here. How are you? Tell me Vikas, you're of marriageable age and are looking for a girl. What kind of girl are you looking for?
    Vikas: Some ones who's educated, professional, mature, sensible, good looking, sweet…
    SRK: In short you're looking for Priyanka Chopra. Let me tell you the rules quickly (rules)…you also have the thinking cap and you’ll get a lifeline when you cross 20,000. I want the rest if the Fastest Finger First contestants to play along. Let's play KBC.
    1st question…you speak Punjabi? My Punjabi is not so good.

(quest)

Vishal: B-Chaupat.
    SRK: Right answer. Why do you look so worried? I did this play and I was a parrot in it. I had a long beak and I sang in it. I’ll sing it later. 2nd question…

(quest)

Vikas: C-Catwalk.
    SRK: Right answer. Just imagine the choices…elephant walk. Have you ever heard models saying let's go on an elephant walk? 3rd question

(quest)

SRK: Did you see this film?
    Vikas: No.
    SRK: Beautiful film.
    Vikas: I’ll use a lifeline.
    SRK: Say it with a smile. Don’t look so worried. You look so serious like you're writing a medical exam.
    Vikas: I’ll use the audience poll.
    SRK: ok audince poll. 85 % feel it's B-Bahubali.
    Vikas: I’ll go with the audience.
    SRK:Right answer. Say thank you loudly, in Punjabi. Let's now take a short break.

5. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: Welcome back. With me is Vikas. Do you know any Punjabi songs? Why are you laughing? Sing something. Ok 4th question for cash. We give it as check. 4th question

(quest)

Vikas: It's not chach. That’s made of buttermilk. I don’t think it's rum either.
    SRK: Do you drink it sometimes?
    SRK: You're saying that because mummy is here?
    SRK: Any beer?
    Vikas: No, nothing. I think it's Feni.
    SRk: How sure are you?
    Vikas: Freeze it please.
    SRK: Right answer. Very good. I want to say to kids and elders, drinking is not good for health so no matter how much we joke about it, don’t start that habit. You don’t start it either. 5th question

(quest)

Vikas: It's forest.
    SRK: Right answer. Now you have a new lifeline, flip the question. You want to play or talk?
    Vikas: You started your acting long back. What was your first role and when did you play it?
    SRK: I told you I played a parrot in the school play. Spotting my talent they made me a monkey in another play and I had to make my face like a monkey and say some lines. I had a tail too and I had to eat bananas. So this was my first role and I still play the same types of roles after all these years. Don’t ask me such personal questions…6th question

(quest)

Vikas: I think it's Chenab.
    SRK: Right answer. Don’t fall now. I’ll teach you how to sit on this seat when the audience takes a break now.

6. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: Welcome back. With me is Vikas. How do you feel now?
    Vikas: Very good.
    SRK: I’ll sing a Punjabi rap and then will you sing a Punjabi song?
    Vikas: I’ll sing a Hindi song.
    SRK: Ok here's the rap…did you understand? Now you sing. Which song?
    Vikas: Chori Chori. (sings)
    SRK: Very good. First time we’ve had a thief on KBC. I’d better keep an eye on my checks. 7th question

(quest)

Vikas: it's not Indira Gandhi.
    SRK: You feel she's been elected more than once.
    Vikas: I think it's Sheikh Hasina or Benazir Bhutto.
    Vikas: I’d like to use a 50-50
    SRK: (50-50)
    Vikas: I’d like to go with Hasina.
    SRK: Right answer. how do you feel now?
    Vikas: I feel good.
    SRK: Why do you look so sad?
    Vikas: My lifelines are going.
    SRK: So what? You're still playing the game. 8th question

(quest)

Vikas: I think it's chloroform or nitrous oxide.
    SRK: You're a doctor so you should have some idea.
    Vikas: It's not Opium. I think it's ether or nitrous oxide.
    SRK: If you had your 50-50 lifeline it would have helped. But you have phone a friend and flip the question. Talk it out.
    Vikas: now I also feel it could be chloroform. I’d like to flip the question.
    SRK: Ok but what would you have chosen?
    Vikas: Ether.
    SRK: No, it's nitrous oxide. Ok let's get another question

(quest)

Vikas: I think it's air travelers.
    SRK: Sure? You’re looking for some reaction from me. I myself don’t know.
    Vikas: Freeze A sir.
    SRK: Which were you confused over?
    Vikas: Road and air.
    SRK: I'm sorry, you were playing well too. Road is also know as inland. Maybe that’s why you were confused. 80.000 now goes to 1,60,000. Well done.

(buzzer)

SRK: Oh here goes the bell. My wife is calling me home so you're my rollover contestant. Sleep well tonight and play again on Monday.
    Its time for the answer to the har seat hot seat contest. Todays question as this: (quest) congratulations to the winner.

The winner of 2 lakhs from the Fastest Finger First contestants is Usha Laxman. Vineet also had the same number of questions right but she was faster.

Ladies and gentlemen, it's time for me to leave now. My respects to my elders and boys and girls, as always I love you very much. Have a great weekend. These are exam times so please study. All the best for exams, come back soon on Monday and we’ll meet again. I love you. Thank you.

7. najet

najet dil se

Re : Translation of Ep 32

thank you Sonal you are the best in translation!!!

8. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

youre very welcome najet :)

9. love you SRK

love you SRK New Member

you are the best