Translation of Ep 31

Discussion in 'KBC Translation' started by sonal, Mar 19, 2007.

1. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, leave aside all your work and accept my greetings. I Shahrukh Khan am about to start KBC. Exams are still going on and I heard that the film Sholay will be studied in schools. Teachers will enter the classroom with leather belts and will ask “how many kids are there?” One teacher with 30 students and only 5000 rupees salary? That’s so unfair. After attendance questions will be asked…
    ”Chunnu, give me the names of 2 great people in history”.
    And Chunnu will reply, “Sir, Jai ji and Veeru Ji (characters in Sholay).
    The teacher will say, “Good! What do you know about Gabbar Singh?”
    “Sir Gabbar Singh was a great patron of the arts. He loved songs and dances. Whenever he got the chance, he made Basanti dance. But he was weak in Math. That’s why he asked Samba all the time, ‘how many bullets are there in this gun?’”.
    “Very good, now tell me, what's the secret of Basanti’s beauty?”
    “Sir, she ate the wheat ground by the stones of Ramgadh.”
    “Right answer! Now the last question…what is the moral of the story of Sholay?”
    “The moral is that whenever your parents don’t listen to you, climb the water tank and everything will be resolved.”

This is a totally wrong answer my dear boys and girls. These are exam days and if you want to reach the top you don’t climb the water tank, but you climb the ladder of success. With me today is Vishal Shah who has won 40,000 rupees. Now he’ll play for 80,000. With him is his father Manish shah ji. How are you sir? Today we also have a lot of army guys as guests. We salute you. Thank you for being here. So Vishal have you been thinking about the game?

Vishal: Yes.
    SRK: What have you been thinking?
    Vishal: That I should play carefully.
    SRK: I want to tell our Fastest Finger First contestants to play along too. Let's play KBC. 7th question

(quest)

Vishal: C-Sankat Mochan Temple.
    SRK: Pakka?
    That’s the right answer. 8th question

(quest)

SRK: Have you read it?
    Vishal: Yes, but I don’t remember it.
    SRK: You have 3 lifelines. What do you remember of the story?
    Vishal: I know Gulliver…and the small creatures.
    SRK: What were their names?
    Vishal: It's between A and B. I'm not sure so let's flip the question.
    SRK: Ok but which answer would you give?
    Vishal: B-Wooster.
    SRK: No, it’s Yahoo. Their description sounds like my wife is talking about me. But I'm glad you flipped the question. Now the other question in place of this

(quest)

Vishal: I think it’s B-Parliamentarian.
    SRK: Right answer. Well done.
    You were pakka about this or was there a little doubt?
    Vishal: I was pukka.
    SRK: You didn’t get any doubts when I stared at you?
    Vishal: I was a bit scared I admit.
    SRK: Ok let me relax you and the audience can also relax and answer the home viewers contest question. Its time for the har seat hot seat contest. Todays question is this: (quest) Ill give the answer to the question at the end of the show and one of you can win 2lakh Rs. please come back soon, take a break

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: Welcome back. With me is Vishal who’s 24 years old. So much money at such a young age. You have 1,60,000 and 2 lifelines. What will you do with the money you get, apart from Kate Winslet etc.?
    Vishal: I’ll invest it to multiply it.
    SRK: In Gujarat everyone seems to invest their money. What else?
    Vishal: I'd like to make a film. With you in it.
    SRK: What sort of movie? Love story, action movie…make an action movie with me. No one wants to give me such roles or that of an army officer or jawan.
    Vishal: An action movie with romance.
    SRK: So I do dishoom dishoom, I love you? Ok 9th question…so that you can
    make a movie and I can do an action-romantic role….

(quest)

Vishal: it cannot be A.
    SRK: Why not?
    Vishal: You can’t have 2 parties with the same name. I think it's either C or B.
    SRK: Why not D? Just like that? Don’t like it?
    Vishal: I’ll use 50-50
    SRK: (50 -50)
    Vishal: it’s B.
    SRK: Right answer. now thank the computer because it randomly took out the ones you wanted taken out. So thank it and it’ll ask you nice questions. 10th question for 6,40,000. You're playing very well and you have 1 lifeline and the thinking cap. !0th question

(quest)

SRK: Have you heard of them?
    Vishal: yes, but not antenna related.
    SRK: You were doing engineering first weren’t you?
    Vishal: Don’t ask how well I studied.
    SRK: Does you dad know this?
    Vishal: Yes. I think Marconi invented the telegraph.
    SRK: You have one lifeline left. Wrong answer will drop you down y 3 lakhs.
    Vishal: I’ll use the phone a friend.
    SRK: Which friend?
    Vishal: Jignanshu Gaur.
    SRK: A friend?
    Vishal: Yes. He has a job in Bangalore.
    SRK: Ok let's call him. This is done by Airtel. You know the Airtel tune?
    Hello Jignanshu? I’m Shahrukh from KBC.
    Jig: How are you sir?
    SRK: I’m doing great, how are you?
    Jig: Fantastic.
    SRK: Your friend Vishal is with me here. What work do you do?
    Jig: I work in the Telecom industry.
    SRK: Ok. Vishal is stuck on one question and needs your help. If you give him the right answer he’ll win 6,40,000.
    Vishal: (quest)
    J: As far as I knigow it should be Hertz but I'm not sure.
    Vishal: I think I’ll go with Heinrich Hertz.
    SRK: I told you how much you could lose or win. You didn’t know anything about this question. Even your friend said he's not sure. You took a big chance. But it's the right answer. Let me also tell you that Marconi invented the radio. Telegraph was by Moss and Hertz invented the antenna. Now you're at the 11th question. How do you feel?
    Vishal: good. I also want to say something. In 2002 I waited outside your home twice for hours.
    SRK: Why?
    Vishal: To get a glimpse of you. And now I'm spending a full hour with you.
    SRK: This happens to me too. When I reach home late my wife locks me outside. So I too wait outside. I’m wondering whether you were waiting outside with me. You’re waiting to see me and I’m also outside. But thank you so much, it's very nice to meet young people. And I feel even happier when I have to sign such big amounts to them. This check is for 6,40,000. I’ll keep it with me so you can win more. But no lifelines left. 11th question…the questions will get difficult so if you want to take a chance, think carefully first….

(quest)

SRK: This is the least risk place. Know anything?
    Vishal: Never heard of this before.
    SRK: I'm looking so intelligent here, I've never heard of it either.
    Vishal: It could be Counter Insurgency….I think I’ll go with B.
    SRK: This is the one place where it's easy to take a chance. I’ll freeze it?
    Vishal: Yes sir.
    SRK: 40 % of the people here voted like you. Your father thinks it’s A. But this time you're right. You're lucky your guess turned out right. You want to keep this check or play on?
    Vishal: Play on.
    SRK: Next question is for 25 lakhs. At this point the game gets very exciting, when only 4 questions are left. So let’s all take a break.

4. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: Welcome back. Vishal so far has won 12 and a half lakhs. He has no lifelines left but he's only 4 questions away from 2 crores. What will you do with this money? Why don’t you tell us?
    Vishal: I’ll have to multiply this to make a film with you.
    SRK: Forget about films, if they don’t work your money is wasted. What nice thing would you do with the money? If I were your age and I had this much money I would have gone crazy with joy.
    Vishal: You must have got this much when you were my age.
    SRK: No I started work only at 26 and I got 5000 rupees for my first film. And it didn’t even run. So let's not talk about it now.
    Vishal: We have some similarities, you started with TV and so am I.
    SRK: You want to go into films now?
    Vishal: I want to direct them.
    SRK: You did your engineering, you're doing your MBA and you want to make films.
    Vishal: I think this industry needs some engineers.
    SRK: Very good. Now the 12th question

(quest)

SRK: Have you heard of these names?
    Vishal: I know that they called the person who was sent to outer space as Taikonaut.
    SRK: Russians called them cosmonauts and Americans, astronauts.
    Vishal: I think it could be D.
    SRK: If you're wrong you’ll lose 6,10,000. You can also hug me or shake my hand or strangle me for asking this question. Say these names out loud. What do you want to do?
    Vishal: Sir I have a feeling it’s D. I’ll go with it.
    SRK: Let me remind you that if you're right you win 25 lakhs but if you're wrong you’ll have only 6,40,000. What shall I do?
    Vishal: Freeze it.
    SRK: I reminded of the consequences of taking a chance. You listened to your heart and not your head. Unfortunately the mind is right, the answer is A. But well played. Thank you for coming here.

So Vishal won 6,40,000. I want to tell all the youngsters that money is not the most important thing in life but one has to give it a lot of thought because it's an important aspect. So think about money properly youngsters! Right now we have the Fastest Finger First contestants. They are: (introduces them)

The winner is Sanjaya K. he’s the only one who was right. But before he sits in the hot seat, let’s take a short break.

5. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: Welcome back. With me is Sanjaya K who’s from Mannar. He's an LPG distributor. And let me tell you that you're the only one who answered the question right. You had to put the publication with the most frequency last. How did you think of that?
    Sanju: The yearbook would have only one publication so I put it first.
    SRK: It's not easy to think of it in 15 seconds. Well done. He likes to watch Malayalam films and his favorite sports are Cricket and Football. On his vacation he’d like to take me with him to see the Egyptian Pyramids. Why me?
    Sanju: I’m your fan.
    SRK: But when you're going to Egypt you should meet with Cleopatra, not me. with him today is his friend Ravindra Prasad. How are you? What do you do?
    Ravi: Deputy Superintendent of police in the Kerala police.
    SRK: You're a policeman? Sorry sir. I made a mistake. Ok let me point out the rules to you, …and good day once again to you sir, I’ll be saluting you time and again. That’s what I do to all police. Ok the rules are (rules)….I’m the best helpline. You also have the thinking hat. Of course all the Fastest Finger First contestants should play along for 2 lakhs. So let's play KBC.

1st question

(quest)

Sanju: A-Carnatic.
    SRK: Right answer. 2nd question

(quest)

Sanju: C-Serpent.
    SRK: Kachcha kachcha or pakka pakka?
    Sanju: pakka pakka.
    SRK: Right answer. 3rd question

(quest)

Sanju: absolutely no idea.
    SRK: You only see Malayalam films.
    Sanju: I’ll use the audience poll.
    SRK: ok audience poll. 97% say it’s D-Babuji. And there are those 1% who think it’s the other options. I’m sure one of them is your friend, police sir.
    Sanju: I’ll go with the audience.
    SRK: Right answer. I take my words back Ravindra. He also thought it was D. do you know the song Ravindra?
    Ravi: No, Just heard of it.
    SRK: Ok I’ll ask the audience, the army jawan people. Do you know the song? Let's sing together, 1..2..3..4.
    Sanju: My kids Kavya and Karun send their best wishes and greetings to you.
    SRK: Here are my best wishes to both of them. (a kiss). Both of you, lots of my love and to the audience also lots of my love and a little break. Sanjay and I and the music group are waiting for you.

6. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: Welcome back. We all were waiting for you, I’m very happy the army group is here. And Sanjaya of course who’s on his 4th question

(quest)

Sanju: I’ll go with D-Sudoku.
    SRK: Right answer. Well done. 5th question

(quest)

SRK: You like football right? You watch it a lot?
    Sanju: Used to
    SRK: Let's hope this goal was there when you used to.
    Sanju: C- Golden goal.
    SRK: Right answer. Now you have a new lifeline, flip the question. How are you feeling now?
    Sanju: Much better.
    SRK: Relaxed? You’re smiling a lot more now. I like the way you smile. What will you do with 2 crores if you win it?
    Sanju: First I think I’ll go for a tour with my children.
    SRK: How old are your kids?
    Sanju: My daughter is 14 years old, my son is 10.
    SRK: See how difficult I find to say Chetta? I don’t want to be the only one to suffer. So I want you to talk in Hindi.
    SRK: Do they study well?
    Sanju: Yes.
    SRK: Are they happy you're here?
    Sanju: Very happy.
    SRK: My love to them and I hope you win lots of money and take them on a world tour. 6th question.

(quest)

Sanju: I think it's C-Other Backward Classes.
    SRK: Sure?
    Sanju: I’m 95% sure.
    SRK: Right answer. Very well done.

(buzzer)

SRK: Oh there goes the hooter. You know what that means?
    Sanju: I become the rollover contestant.
    SRK: You're going to rollover for us. You will play again with me and I’ll rollover quickly to my wife.

Its time for the answer to the har seat hot seat contest. Todays question was this: (quest). Congratulations to the winner.

The winner of 2 lakhs here among the Fastest Finger First contestants is Dhruba J. Gogoi.

And now for the Khan ka Gyan. The manholes of life are not always closed. So always keep your eyes open. Tomorrow I’ll be waiting here with my eyes open and my arms wide open. Till then goodnight, namaskar and respects to my elders and boys and girls, like always, I love you the most. See you soon.

7. najet

najet dil se

Re : Translation of Ep 31

Thank you Sonal!!!!!! always operational

8. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

lol thanks najet... "operational" lol it sounds cute...

9. love you SRK

love you SRK New Member

10. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

enjoy! :thumb: