Translation of Ep 30

Discussion in 'KBC Translation' started by sonal, Mar 19, 2007.

1. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: Good evening ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. It gladdens my heart to see all of you here. Welcome to KBC. Last evening my neighbor’s daughter Chinki called me and asked me not to go for any shooting the next day since it was her wedding day. There were no decorations, no bands or drums, no mehendi so I asked her what sort of wedding is this? She said, actually the wedding is on the internet. Now I've heard of weddings on water and in the air but on the internet? Seeing me so confused she explained. She said…Boney and I got introduced through email, we romanced in the chat room and the wedding is on An e-pandit will chant the mantras and internet surfers like you will bless us. Simple! I tried to make her understand. I told her that if a virus occurs then the hard disk of her love will crash and romance will get packed up. Chinki said, don’t worry, I have solid backup. I’m just a guy from 1965, I didn’t want to argue with such a hi-tech girl so I quietly went on the website, fed my credit card and gave her a gift too. Whether the wedding is with a female or through email, we are only concerned about our game.

With me is Sameer Gujar who has won 5,000 rupees so far. With him is his wife, Rohini. How are you?
    Rohini: I’m fine. When I left here I went to my daughter Sai and spent time with her.
    SRK: How do you talk to her?
    Rohini: She told me everything she had done in my absence.
    SRK: How many words can she talk?
    Rohini: She can talk everything.
    SRK: My daughter only said google boogle shoogle.
    Rohini: My daughter talks well.
    Lady: She can talk Hindi, English and Marathi.
    SRK: Wow! She’s a linguist. I hope she becomes even more talented when she grows up, like her daddy here. You work in the army. Tell us how great, how honorable this profession is.
    Sameer: Firstly there’s job satisfaction that we are doing something for our country. Secondly we are well protected. Our jawans are well taken care of. Very few people know that there is something called an AAWA which stands for Army Wife’s Welfare Association. It has a lot of activities for the ladies of the army persons. Not only for the ladies whose husbands are serving…
    SRK: Also for those whose husbands passed away in the line of duty. This is a very great profession, I had saluted you in the previous show and we all salute you.
    Sameer: Not to me sir, you can salute the army.
    SRK: You look after us and our country so whatever we do for you is insufficient. So thank you very much Sameer for being here. Let me quickly explain the rules to you. (rules) I also want to ask the Fastest Finger First contestants to play along for 2 lakhs. So let's play KBC.

You have answered 3 questions, you have all your lifelines intact. 4th question…

(quest)

Sameer: D-Rakshasa.
    SRK: Kachcha kachcha or pakka pakka?
    Sameer: Pakka.
    SRK: Right answer. He was the brother of the Rakshasa king Ravana and Kumbhakarna etc. 5th question

(quest)

SRK: What do you think, say it out loud.
    Sameer: I don’t know. I've heard of eczema and I know cholera…I feel the pressure here. When we sit there among the Fastest Finger First contestants we are under pressure to get here but once we are here there's a different kind of pressure.
    SRK: Once you're there you’re under pressure to come here, once you're here you want to go there. Pressure is always there in our lives.
    Sameer: I’ll take an audience poll.
    SRK: Ok audience poll. 66% think it's eczema.
    Sameer: I’ll go with the audience.
    SRK: The audience as always is right. Now you have one more lifeline, flip the question. Talk loudly man, you're an army officer.
    Sameer: You were talking so…
    SRK: So if I talk you won't? Ok 6th question. But before that I have to get the audience to participate too. So jawan, at ease! Here’s the home viewers’ contest. ITs time for the har seat hot seat question. Today's question is this: (quest). Ill give you the answer at the end of the show and one of you at home can win 2 lakhs. Think about the answer and come back soon.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2015

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: Welcome back. With me is Major Sammer Gujar from Delhi. Attention! I using words which will make you feel like you're in an army atmosphere. Any doubts?
    Sameer: None sir.
    SRK: This is the way they talk, right? We see that in films too. They have these long stiff mustaches and shout out orders. Ok 6th question

(quest)

Sameer: Should be tennis, but chess….
    SRK: Why are you looking so suspiciously? Something hidden behind?
    Sameer: No, I’m thinking that when I was in front of the TV screen I was answering so rapidly.
    SRK: Just think of this as the TV screen. I can provide the music too. What are you thinking?
    Sameer: I think it's Tennis because there's no Volleyball or Badminton. But I'm not very sure of chess.
    SRK: It's not that difficult at all.
    Sameer: I’ll go for Tennis.
    SRK: That’s the right answer.
    Sameer: If you have a problem, we can shake hands.
    SRK: No, you army guys have such strong hands. I've hurt my wrist so I’ll gently hit your hand. The 7th question

(quest)

Sameer: I've heard of Taekwondo, but I’ll go for 50-50
    SRK: (50-50)
    Sameer: I’ll go for Taekwondo.
    SRK: Right answer. Now the 8th question

(quest)

Sameer: It’s C-Tejas.
    SRK: Right answer. Rohini are you answering along or not?
    Rohini: I didn’t for this one, but I did for all the rest.
    SRK: Yeah, when I ask you say just not this one.
    Rohini: Honestly. You can check.
    SRK: Ok 9th question

(quest)

Sameer: I think it's Ibn Saud
    SRK: Discuss it loudly. Maybe it’ll help.
    Saneer: Ibn Saud and Queen Victoria… because Saudi Arabia and the Province of Australia…
    SRK: You're on the right track. Their names are used in many places. Now you have to decide which area is the biggest.
    Sameer: Let's flip the question sir.
    SRK: Ok but which would you have chosen?
    Sameer: Ibn Saud.
    SRK: That’s wrong. The right answer is Amerigo Vespucci. Ok the new question is

(quest)

Sameer: It’s C-Indian National Congress.
    SRK: Good you flipped the question. You're right. Tension is increasing?
    Sameer: It’s less now.
    SRK: Ok jawan, a little more at ease. We’ll be right back.

4. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: Welcome back. With me is Major Sameer. I keep calling him jawan and confusing him even more.
    Sameer: It’s not confusing…actually I'm not a fan of yours.
    SRK: Glad you told me to my face, now I’ll ask the next question. Your diplomatic relations are very good.
    Sameer: Your movie Baadshah, whenever it’s shown on TV I don’t change the channel.
    SRK: It's my kids’ favorite film too.
    Sameer: It totally refreshes the mind.
    SRK: Looks like all the sensible intellectuals like Baadshah.
    Sameer: I also saw MHN, it has a bit of drama and I liked it. it's not because I'm an army man that I liked it, it was a very good movie. When you call me jawan so often, it reminds me of that principal. He calls you everything except Major.
    SRK: I won't make that mistake. Corporal, 10th question… ready Sergeant?

(quest)

Sameer: No idea.
    SRK: Not interested in Cricket?
    Sameer: Yes I am, but I don’t know such in depth statistics.
    SRK: It's’ not that difficult if you have followed a bit of it. obviously only one of these has done that.
    Sameer: I haven't seen Latif, but I think it's Kirmani. It’s not More or Patel. The fact is that when I was in training I didn’t see TV for 3-4 years. I’ll go for phone a friend.
    SRK: Which friend?
    Sameer: Mr. Boomla.
    SRK: Is he a friend?
    Sameer: He’s my senior.
    SRK: Why do you think he’ll know?
    Sameer: He's a Cricket…
    SRK; He's a Cricket fan?
    Sameer: No he's a Cricketer.
    SRK: Hello Mr. Boomla? I’m Shahrukh from KBC.
    Boomla: Shahrukh Khan how are you Veer Pratap Singh?
    SRK: I’m fine. How are you?
    Boomla: Fine by the grace of God.
    SRK: Your friend Sameer is with me, and he needs your help. I heard you're a Ranji player?
    Boomla: No not Ranji but I've played Cricket.
    SRK: The question is of your interest. Don’t go yet, hear the question and answer it first.
    Sameer: (reads quest)
    Boomla: I think it's Rashid Latif of Pakistan.
    SRK: He’s not sure. If you're wrong you lose 3 lakhs, but if you're right you win 6,40,000.
    Sameer: I’ll go with Latif.
    SRK: 40% here chose Kirmani. Rohini thinks it's More. Unfortunately B-Syed Kirmani is the right answer. But well played. I tried to warn you…
    Sameer: It’s ok sir, it’s no problem.
    SRK: I understand. You played very well and you’ll take 20,000 rupees with you. But I'm very happy that you came here. My love to you, Rohini and Sai. Wish you the best and once again on behalf of the whole nation I thank you for doing the service that you do.

Sameer just now won 20,000 rupees. Now we have the Fastest Finger First contestants waiting eagerly to get in the hot seat. They are (introduces them)

The winner is Vishal Shah. Let's take a short brak and then we’ll play KBC with Vishal for 2 crores.

5. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: Welcome back. With me is Vishal Shah from Baroda. He's an MBA aspirant. He likes music and adventure sports and his ambition is also adventurous. He wants to spend his vacation with Kate Winslet in Hawaii. 2 questions I always ask. Why Hawaii?
    Vishal: It's one of the most exotic destinations.
    SR: Have you been there?
    Vishal: No, but I want to.
    SRK: Why Kate Winslet?
    Vishal: Her beauty is very classic. She's very beautiful.
    SRK: If she were in Gujarat, how would you describe her beauty in Gujarat?
    Vishal: Then she wouldn’t be so beautiful.
    SRK; Don’t say that, Gujarati ladies are very beautiful. Would you say she’s like a dhokla? (a food item) or a thepla? (another food item).
    Vishal: I'm not that much of a Gujarati…
    SRK: I don’t know much either except for how are you, fine, Ambani, Shhah, Mehta.
    Vishal: I too know only this much.
    SRK: If wins 2 crores he wants to explore the other world. What does that mean?
    Vishal: Outer space.
    SRK: Where in outer space?
    Vishal: If there's a vehicle to reach Mars I’d like to go there.
    SRK: Why do you want to go there?
    Vishal: I want to know what other areas are like.
    SRK: It’ll be the same as Gujarat. With him is his father Manish Shah. How are you sir? How do you feel seeing your son here?
    Father: Wonderful.
    SRK: Who else is there at home?
    Father: My wife and a son who studying in America.
    SRK: What do you do sir?
    Father: I’m a chemical engineer in a consulting firm.
    SRK: If your son wins 2 crores, will your life change?
    Father: His wish would be fulfilled.
    SRK: And what is your wish?
    Father: that his wish is fulfilled.
    SRK: So everyone’s wish is fulfilled in one stroke. Ok Vishal, you know the rules. So let’s play KBC.

1st question

(quest)

Vishal: D-Leg Glance.
    SRK: Shall I freeze it?
    Vishal: Sir I’ll go for A-Half-Volley.
    SRK: Right answer. why did you choose leg glance first?
    Vishal: you can see their legs so I thought…
    SRK: No, when you play tennis, you watch ladies’ legs. What you see is called leg glance, not the shot. 2nd question

(quest)

Vishal: B-History Channel.
    SRK: Right answer. 3rd question

(quest)

Vishal: It's Mallika Sherawat.
    SRK: You know it already? Was there leg glance in that song?
    Vishal: No.
    SRK: Then what was there? Why are you feeling shy? Eyes glance, face glance, I won't say the rest, this is a family channel. Right answer. You know the words of the song?
    SRK: They were difficult.
    Vishal: I don’t know sir, the lyrics were not easy.
    SRK: Ladies and gentlemen I’ll find out what he caught from this song. Please come back soon.

6. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: Welcome back. With me is boy Vishal Shah who was telling me about Mallika Sherawat. 4th question

(quest)

Vishal: A-Apple.
    SRK: Right answer. Are you relaxed now? You drank water, brushed your hair, everything set? 5th question

(quest)

Vishal: B-Ship Breaking.
    SRK: Right answer. Feeling good?
    Ok 6th question…now the questions will get tougher, you also have a thinking cap and a new lifeline, flip the question. 6th question

(quest)

Vishal: I think it's A-Milk.
    SRK: Have you heard this name before?
    Vishal: Yes sir. But I thought it was tea.
    SRK: That’s not in the choices. So you think it's milk.
    Vishal: I’m not sure. I’ll use the audience poll.
    SRK: ok audience poll. (results are in) 68% think it's coffee. Have you changed your mind?
    Vishal: Yes sir, I’ll go with the audience.
    SRK: Sometimes the audience is wrong. Why did you think it was milk?
    Vishal: I don’t know.
    SRK: Your father also thought it was coffee. And it's the right answer.
    Vishal: I had seen in Mission Kashmir that Qahwah was tea.
    SRK: So your knowledge is all from films? Which films do you see?
    Vishal: I've seen all your films. I haven't seen one, I won't say the name. I’ll name the ones I've seen.
    SRK: There are 49 films to name. Which did you like the best?
    Vishal: My favorite is DTPH.
    SRK: You remember any dialogues?
    Vishal: I can whistle something. (whistles the song Are Re Are).
    SRK: Fantastic!

(buzzer)

SRK: Oh there goes the hooter. You whistle and my bell rang. Hello? What? No Gauri, I wasn’t the one whistling. Vishal is here and he likes Mallika Sherawat and Kate Winslet…not Kate Winslet? Ok I’m coming. Sorry, I have to go home. but you're our rollover contestant so we’ll play again tomorrow.

Now the answer for the home viewers, its time for the answer to the har seat hot seat question. Today's question was this: (quest) Congratulations to the winner.

Now let's see who among the Fastest Finger First contestants won 2 lakhs. The winner is Suresh A. Nair.

Before I go, we have the Khan ka Gyan. Don’t use your head in matters of the heart. Where a sewing needle can work, don’t use a sword. I’ll be waiting for you tomorrow. Ladies and gentlemen, goodnight and boys and girls, exams are still on so study hard and I’ll see you tomorrow. And I love you very much.

7. love you SRK

love you SRK New Member

i am an Arabic girl watching the Indian kbc :pop2: which translated in English by you sonal ..

and I'm injoing it soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much :D

thank you for your hard work :heart:

keep it up :thumb: :thumb:

8. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

youre very welcome yaar...enjoy! :thumb: