Translation of Ep 29

Discussion in 'KBC Translation' started by sonal, Mar 16, 2007.

1. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

Ill have this up as soon as i get to watch :) I know Im behind but Ill have it soon.

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

ill have it up tonight hopefully... we have here up until episode 32 and so i should have them up by monday...

4. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

so sorry for the delay

SRK: Welcome, good evening, namaskaar and adaab. Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, the prize money is 2 crores. Let’s see who gets it today. I, Shahrukh Khan bring again to you, KBC. Nowadays I see a change in the young generation. Those who were on dates with their girlfriends are now not even coming out of their class gates. Those who were involved with Formula 1 are keener on solving formulas. That’s because everyone has been gripped by the tension of exams. I fully understand the relationship between a student and an exam paper. What you haven't studied is what you see first on the paper. So some of the students write whatever they want to. I used to do the same thing. For instance the question was when did the battle of Panipat take place? My friend answered thus…teacher ji, my parents have taught me not to get involved in any fights. So whether it's Panipat or Agnipat, I’m not interested. The teacher was no less. She affectionately wrote on his answer sheet….your parents must have also taught you not to be afraid of failing. So my son, don’t be scared because you're going to fail in this paper. Another question was what is the capital of Brazil? The student wrote….I’m a true patriot of my country, I only learn about it. The teacher wrote…I’m a true patriot too. So I’m going to give you the number that was invented in India…a big fat zero. Another student wrote in his paper….the cow is our mother and I don’t know anything. (it makes sense in Hindi coz it rhymes…maata – mother; nahin aata – don’t know). The teacher was also a poet so he wrote…the ox is our father and it’s a sin to give any grades.

For that matter, we have a class here also and we also have exams. We have questions and you have to answer. But if you're right you get money instead of grades. 2 crores of it. So let's meet the 10 students. They are: (introduces them)

The winner is Arvind Kumar Mishra from Varanasi who's an assistant engineer in Anpara Thermal Power Project. He made a huge mistake once when he entered a ladies’ toilet. Tell me the truth….was that unintentional or deliberate?

Arvind: Totally not intended.
    SRK: How did you do that? What was written on top?
    Arvind: I was misled. There was a guy there and he was at the sink in front of me.
    SRK: And you were in a hurry.
    Arvind: Yes. He was using the sink in front of the Ladies’ toilet so I thought that was the Men’s toilet.
    SRK: What happened?
    Arvind: There was a lady and she started shouting.
    SRK: What did she shout? This has never happened to me.
    Arvind: I couldn't hear, I was….
    SRK: When I enter a Ladies’ toilet, the girls hug me. I'm kidding, I’ve got a few shoes thrown at me. But really nice that you shared this experience with us. If he wins 2 crores, he wants to build a Cricket stadium. Why is that?
    Arvind: I've a great passion for Cricket.
    SRK: Which do you love more, the game or your beautiful wife Renu sitting here? Hi Renu, how are you? How do you like it here?
    Renu: I love it.
    SRK: How many years have you been married?
    Renu: 5 years on 22nd April.
    SRK: All the best to you and your family. Let me quickly explain the rules to you (rules) .we also have the thinking hat, you can ask for it whenever you want. And the rest of the Fastest Finger First contestants can also play along for 2 lakhs.
    Aarvind: Can I ask you a question?
    SRK: Please ask.
    Arvind: you are the only one who’s been on the hot seat and the host. So which seat is more demanding, more exciting?
    SRK: When I was in the hot seat I was very happy that I was winning. Sitting here, I get very happy when you win. So let's start KBC.

(quest)

Arvind: C-Gates.
    SRK: Right answer. 2nd question

(quest)

Arvind: D-Jagannath.
    SRK: Right answer. Well done. How are you feeling? Good? 3rd question

(quest)

Arvind: I think it's B-Malaamal Weekly.
    SRK: You're right again. 4th question. The quicker I ask, the more confidence you’ll get. 4th question

(quest)

Arvind: B-Bicycle kick.
    SRK: Right answer. 5th question for 20,000 rupees….Renu you're answering along aren't you?
    Renu: Oh I forgot!
    SRK: She forgot! You kept on staring at your husband?
    Renu: No, I was staring at you.
    SRK: Ok the question

(quest)

Arvind: A-Shiva.
    SRK: Right answer. Well done! Now you have a new lifeline too.. Mrityunjay means one who conquers death which is also a name for Lord Shiva. This is for you knowledge and now I’ll talk something based on knowledge with the audience too. Now’s the time for the home viewers contest. Time for the har seat hot seat contest. Todays question is this: (quest) At the end of the show Ill give you the answer to the question and one of you at home can win 2 lakh Rs.

5. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: Welcome back. With me is Arvind Mishra who has won 20,000 rupees. Now you have a new lifeline too called flip the question. What other interests do you have? Do you sing?
    What sort of songs?
    Arvind: Anything you want.
    SRK: Name a romantic song you sang for Renu 3-4 years back or maybe 5 years back.
    Arvind: I've sung so many. I’ll sing for you from one of your movies.
    SRK: Ok I don’t have too many men who’ve entered ladies’ toilets sing for me. (Sings jaanam dekh lo from VZ).
    I’m sorry to make the same jokes again and again but it's very apt to go into a ladies’ toilet and sing jaanam dekh lo…ok now the 6th question

(quest)

Arvind: I'd like to use the audience poll.
    SRK: Ok audience poll. 85% think it's C-Saptarishi.
    Arvind: please freeze C.
    SRK: The audience like always is right again. Renu was also right.
    Arvind: I knew the answer but…
    SRK: Oh now you can say that. 85% choose it and now you ‘already knew it’.
    Arvind: I was confirming it.
    SRK: 7th question

(quest)

Arvind: B-Kabir
    SRK: Right answer. Well done. You have 3 lifelines left. You're here, you're here, you're here. 8th question

(quest)

Arvind: I think it's A-400 meters.
    SRK: What shall I do?
    Arvind: Freeze it.
    SRK: You want to ‘run’ with it? Ok that’s your choice. Have you watched Olympics? Did you rush into this? It's the right answer. Well done. Got a little scared? You're playing very well. 9th question

(quest)

Arvind: B-Nehru.
    SRK: Right answer. Well done! 10th question for 6,40,000.but before that say this in Hindi…the quest for the eternal question is questionable as it requests the stressed inquest….we’ll tell you how it's said in Hindi so come back soon.

6. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: Welcome back. With me is Arvind who's at 6,40,000. 10th question

(quest)

SRK: Any idea?
    Arvind: this is difficult.
    SRK: You want the thinking cap?
    Arvind: Yes please.
    SRK: Everyone gets scared of my style when I give them the hat.
    Arvind: I think it's B-Chris Cowdrey.
    SRK: You want to take a chance? You also have 3 lifelines. If you're wrong you lose 3 lakhs. If you're right you double it.
    Arvind: I’ll flip this question.
    SRK: Ok. But what would have been your answer?
    Arind: B-Chris.
    SRK: Bob Woolmer is the right answer. I'm glad you flipped it. Now the flipped question

(quest)

SRK: What do you think of this question?
    Arvind: Its even more difficult. I’ll use the 50-50
    SRK: (50-50)
    Arvind: It’s D-Coast Redwood.
    SRK: You're playing very well and normally no one answers wrong while wearing my hat. But exceptions make a rule. So far there is no exception. That’s the right answer. Let me sign the check for you. This cannot be taken away from you. I’ll keep it for now. Now the 11th question…

(quest)

Arvind: I think it's C-Vietnam.
    SRK: Kachcha kachcha or pakka pakka?
    Arvind: A little Kachcha. It's either Korea or Vietnam.
    SRK: You're in the safe area and you also have the phone a friend.
    Arvind: Please freeze Vietnam.
    SRK: Right answer! Well done! My hat is working, right? When it gets confusing, the answer pops in, boom!
    Arvind: Korea was also divided but the parallel is different.
    SRK: Korea was divided on the 38th parallel. See how much I know? I have a lot of these hats at home. This check is for 12,50,000. Shall I keep it? I hope you win a lot more than this. Renu, get your shopping list ready. We’ll be right back.

7. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: Welcome back. Arvind has won 12,50,000. He has one lifeline…
    Renu: Can I say something? Will you come to dinner with us?
    SRK: After the show or some other day?
    Renu: Anytime you want. Whenever you're free.
    SRK: What will you feed me?
    Renu: Whatever you like.
    SRK: Where will you take me for dinner? Not Varanasi I hope? I have some work here in Bombay.
    Renu: That’s why I said when you are free.
    SRK: Ok, whatever you say.
    Arvind: No, please come to our home.
    SRK: God willing. Now for 25 lakhs…so that I can come to your home and meet your kids too. 12th question

(quest)

Arvind: B-Advani.
    SRK: Pakka?
    Arvind: A bit kachcha but…
    SRK: You answer wrong, it’ll go down to 6,40,000. I'm not saying you're wrong, but I usually warn in such situations. Why do you think it's Pankaj Advani?
    Arvind: he was recently in the news. I think this was his achievement. But I'm not sure, I’m only 20% sure. It could be Ashok Shandilya too. Please freeze B-Advani.
    SRK: 52% here voted for D-Sethi. I’m very happy you came here and won…25 lakhs!
    Arvind: Sethi only plays Billiards.
    SRK: Yes, I was trying to trouble you. For that, I’ll give you this check for 25 lakhs. What changes will you see in your life now?
    Arvind: a lot will change. Our thinking will change and there are so many initiatives that get stopped because of lack of funds. Maybe some of those will get fulfilled.
    SRK: I hope that more of your dreams get fulfilled. I'm very excited too. This game has reached a very high level. 13th question

(quest)

Arvind: I think it's D-Amjad Ali Khan.
    SRK: Kachcha kachcha or pakka pakka?
    Arvind: This time I’m 80% sure. I know Lajwanti was by him.
    SRK: Wrong answer will drop you by 18,60,000. You’ve taken a chance before, at this level be very sure. You know anything about these maestros?
    Arvind: Yes I do.
    SRK: Talk it out, discuss it.
    Arvind: Ravi Shankar has also made a lot of raags but none of these I think. The others are maestros but they have not been associated with ragas. Amjad Ali has made a lot of ragas. I’ll go with D-Amjad Ali Khan.
    SRK: I tried to tell you, I told you not to take a chance at this level. You still have 1 lifeline. Renu our dinner is fixed. But Arvind Mishra who was about to win 50 lakhs, this answer is wrong. It’s B-Ali Akbar Khan. But you played very well. The question was difficult but you very confirmed on D. I didn’t know the answer either, I was just scared because it was for 50 lakhs. But you played extremely well. Let's hear it for Arvind.

This is very heartbreaking. Arvind Mishra was playing so well could have won 50 lakhs but he didn’t very well on one question. This is a good example for the kids facing exams. Think carefully before you answer any question. Come back soon. We still have 9 contestants waiting.

8. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: Welcome back. We still have time for the Fastest Finger First question. And the winner is Sameer Gujar. Samer is from Gurgaon, Delhi. He's an army officer. I too have a relationship with the army since I started my career with the serial Fauji. He likes to make friends and watch films.
    Samer: But without the statistics.
    SRK: What statistics?
    Samer: If you ask me the director’s name I wouldn’t know it.
    SRK: So you wouldn’t know details.
    Like me, I know the army protects us but how and hard they work is not known. So we all salute you. If he wins 2 crores he’ll give some to charity. With him is his wife Rohini. How are you?
    Rohini: First class.
    SRK: You have any kids?
    Rohini: Yes, one daughter, Sai. I want to give her a kiss so that when she sees this she knows I miss her.
    SRK: How old is she?
    Samer: 2 years old.
    SRK: Sai when you grow up you’ll understand. I’m sending you a kiss too. You also mentioned that you want to build a fully automatic house. What do you mean?
    Samer: I'm a fan of solar energy. And the state I belong too, Maharashtra, has been very successful in its solar energy projects because it has sunlight for all 12 months.
    SRK: We get rain too.
    Samer: Yes, but now if you look at the north, it doesn’t get sunlight in the winter. So I want to make a house where I’ll never have to go outside.
    SRK: Ok let's play KBC. Don’t get nervous, think of God and here's the 1st question…

(quest)

Samer: It’s C-Cotton.
    SRK: Right answer. 2nd queston

(quest)

Samer: C-Sweep.
    SRK: Right answer. How are you feeling? Good? Relaxed? Is it as difficult as getting up in the morning and working hard?
    Samer: That’s easier.
    SRK: Ok 3rd question. These are easy ones

(quest)

Samer: A-Jand K.
    SRK: Right answer. well done.

(buzzer)

SRK: Oh there goes the hooter. My wife is calling me. This is exam time so I have to go home and teach my kids. You're our rollover contestant so I’ll see you again.

Here's the answer for the home viewers. Its time for the answer to the har seat hot seat question. Today's question was this: (quest) Congratulations to the winner. Now let's see who won 2 lakhs from these Fastest Finger First contestants. The winner is S.Rajeshwar Rao.

Before I leave, I want to appeal to all the boys and girls to work really hard for their exams and have confidence in yourselves. Because the philosophy of life is very simple. Today’s hard work= a lifetime of comfort; today’s comfort=a lifetime of hard work. You all know which to choose. So best of luck to all students and I’ll see you later. Study all day and watch KBC from 9-10 because you’ll have questions here too. My respects to my elders and boys and girls, like always, sleep well, do well in your exams. I love you very much.

9. love you SRK

love you SRK New Member

thanks sonal

10. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

youre welcome.... i just saw you here reading the translations... :welcome: to the planet :thumb: