Translation of Ep 11

Discussion in 'KBC Translation' started by sonal, Feb 9, 2007.

1. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: Namaskar and salaam. Good evening to the Serbians, Chinese, Egyptians, good evening to the British and hiya howdy to the Americans. Whatever language is used, the meaning is the same. Good evening ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. I, Shahrukh Khan welcome you all to KBC. I read a news item, a small one, but the message in it was big. A priest in a Devi Durga temple in Vishakapatnam is a Muslim, Sheikh Mira Sahib. This is not something new in our country. Thousands of Muslims stitch the clothing for the Krishna-Radha idols in Brindavan, and many Hindus take care of Dargas. I want these small issues to become a big message for all of us. And I want all of us to be together just like the questions and answers on KBC. Just like the questions are of different types, the people are too. But the answer is the same: Bharat, Hindustan, our India.

So let's start this show in the name of India and Indians with Vasant Balakrishnan who won 25 lakhs last night and is only 3 questions away from 2 crores. With him is his dad D. Balakrishnan saab. How are you? Feeling good today? And how are you feeling Vasant Balakrishnan Rockstar? Let me remind everyone that the rest of the fastest finger contestants can play along with us. And Krishnan, I can call you Rockstar or Krishnan right?

Vasant: Call me Vasant
    SRK: Vasant, I pray that you win 2 crores rupees. So let's play KBC.
    The 13th question for 50 lakhs.

(quest)

SRK: You don’t have any lifelines left. Any idea?
    Vasant: Either B or C
    SRK: Why do you feel that?
    Vasant: Because Tenzing was an Indian and Hilary was New Zealander but Mt. Everest is in Nepal. So the answer can only be C.
    SRK: Kachcha Kachcha or pakka pakka? If you're wrong you lose 18, 60,000. Try to think aloud.
    Vasant: I think the answer is C but I'm not willing to take the risk.
    SRK: Take a chance or youll give me a hug? Shall I freeze or...
    Vasant: Not ready to take the risk. Its too much to gamble.
    SRK: How do you say in Malayalam, Shahrukh give me a hug?.
    Vasant: (says in Malayalam)
    SRK: Ok give me a second first and I’ll give you the answer. Very well played, Vasant. Which would you have chosen?
    Vasant: British
    SRK: No, the right answer is New Zealand.So good that you didn’t take that chance and you're going home with 25 lakhs. Hilary didn’t carry his country’s flag. You surmised that he would since he's from NZ. Aren’t you glad that you're getting a hug and 25 lakhs? Come and give me a hug. Wish you all the best, use it very wisely and say hello to your mom. God Bless. (hugs him)

Now the time has come for the Har seat Hot seat contest where the viewers can also win 2 lakhs. Here is the question for today (quest). At the end of the show I will give you the correct answer, but before that you must call in and freeze your answer. The game is not yet over because we have 10 fastest finger contestants waiting impatiently to reach the hot seat. So lets take a short break.

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: Welcome back. We are ready again to play and laugh and to help someone win 2 crores. (gives the fastest finger first quest)

And the winner is V.V.L.Raju.!

Let’s meet Vatsavay Venkatalakshmipati Raju. He's an editor so I edited his name and said V.V.L.Raju. He's from Hyderabad, AP. He's fond of reading, movies and puzzles and quizzes. He only likes to see Telugu films. So if he wins 2 crores he wants to make a Telugu film with Mahesh Babu because he feels I'm very expensive. (laughs) With him is his brother Ramachandra Raju. What do you do Raju?
    RRaju: I’m in business, sir.
    SRK: Do you also want to make films?
    RRaju: No, but I like to watch them.
    SRK: Which Hindi film have you seen?
    RRaju: K3G.
    SRK: (smiles) Oh very good. Raju, why do you feel I'm very expensive?
    Raju: I just thought that.
    SRK: How much does Mahesh Babu ask for? Whoever comes from Hyderabad here makes me compete with Mahesh Babu. All of them say they’ll sign him and not me. So next I’ll have to call Mahesh Babu saab here. What will you do with the money you make here?
    Raju: I want to invest it in shares.
    SRK: For which magazine are you the editor?
    Raju: It's called Start Winning Today.
    SRK: Start winning today?! It's very apt for today. Who doyou have in your family?
    Raju: I have a wife. She said I have to win a least 2 lakhs
    SRK: Or don’t come home? So we have to make you win at least 2 lakhs. We’ll do that, we have to do so much for our wives. What limit did the kids give you?
    Raju: kids have said 6 lakhs minimum.
    SRK: So we have to win 6+2, 8 lakhs.
    Raju : I have 3 kids.
    Oh so each have said 6 lakhs. Then 20 lakhs. How much did your brother say you have to win?
    Raju: Only 1 lakh.
    SRK: So 21 lakhs. I'm glad no other relative asked otherwise we’d have no money left. (laughs)
    Raju: I have a big family.
    So everyone has asked what they want. I’ll pray to God that you win a lot of money for your family. Ok the rules now (explains them) Ok everybody let's play KBC!

(quest)

Raju: B-skydiving.
    SRK: And that’s right. Next question

(quest)

Raju: My Hindi is not that good so I want to use a lifeline.
    SRK: But do you have any idea? (reads it in English) Elaaj, means cure.
    Raju: I think it's C-Bachaav.
    SRK: That right!

(quest)

Raju: I think it's C but I'm not sure.
    SRK: You think it's C. You have 3 lifelines.
    Raju: I want to use the audience poll.
    SRK: OK audience poll (results are in) 39% say it's SUV, 46% say it's Express train.
    Raju: I think it's either of these two.
    SRK: What are you thinking?
    Raju: I want to use one more lifeline. Ill use 50-50.
    SRK: (laughs) So the audience have increased the confusion. Ok let's use 50-50. Two answers are left out of which one is correct and the other is random
    Raju: I’ll go with A-SUV, sir.
    SRK: Thank God that thats right answer. Thank the audience a little at least, if not fully. What do you say for ‘a little thanks’? Konjam konjam thank you. What do you drink when you want to relax? Coffee or tea?
    Raju: Coffee.

Ok let's take a break and have some coffee. Let me tell you a story. Recently for a TV program I had to sit in your seat, where you're sitting, and I was being questioned. My friend, Karan, has a program called KWK and he made me answer questions. Because you're in the host seat now, I’ll ask you the question. And I'd like the audience to have some coffee and try and answer this question. Karan asked me a question on KWK which will be aired on Feb 11, 9 pm on Star 1. He asked me what is Mallika Sherwat’s real name? the choices were: Reema Sherawat, Reema Lagoo, Reema Lamba, Reema Singh. So over a cup of coffee, think this over and come back fast.

4. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: Welcome back. I had asked a question about Mallika. Her real name is Reema Lamba. But Mallika Sherawat by any other name smells just as sweet. Ok now the 4th question.

(quest)

Raju: A.
    SRK: That’s right. Give me 5. Well done! (smiles) Now the 5th question

(quest)

Raju: It’s D-Kerala, pakka.
    SRK: And that’s the right answer. Feeling good? You have a new lifeline now called flip the question.
    Raju: Alta palta
    SRK: (laughs) Alat-palat but alta palta is also good. I can use it specifically for Hyderabad. Today new word on KBC: Alta Palta (laughs) Ok 6th question

(quest)

Raju: It’s Ullu (owl)
    SRK: Ullu? You cursing me? (it’s used as a cuss word). Freeeze it? Ok but I’m sure you said it to me. How does an owl turn its head? I must say that my wife very lovingly calls me Ullu. Not for any other reason, I'm smart, but I don’t sleep at night.
    Raju: You work a lot.
    SRK: No, not really, I just keep turning my head. (imitates owl) Now the 7th question for 80,000 rupees

(quest)

Raju: It's not Kanchi or Gaya. I think it's Ujjain.
    SRK: Kachcha kachcha or pakka pakka?
    Raju: Kachcha, but I’ll go with C-Ujjain.
    SRK: Your right, it's not Kanchi or Gaya but (pause)
    Raju: Is it wrong?
    SRK: Varanasi (pause), would have been the wrong answer. You're right. You took a chance and saved a lifeline. Now the 8th question for 1,60,000. we’ll go? What do you say to go?
    Raju: Podam.
    SRK: (Smiles) Ok , podam to 8th question

(quest)

Raju: Measles have vaccine
    SRK: (smiles) You should know since you have kids.
    Raju: I think it should be D. I want to take another chance and choose D.
    SRK: (pause) I’ll give the right answer after the break.

5. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: Welcome back. We are with Raju and I asked him a question (pause) (rereads the question and answer) and he’s right. So Raju (brother), you thought it was Malaria too? You happy we won?
    RRaju: If we had a vaccine for Malaria we wouldn’t be getting the disease.
    SRK: (Smiles) You got that right! Now the 9th question.

(quest)

Raju: Din–i-Ilahi. Akbar started it. It means divine faith. So freeze it please.
    SRK: (smiles) And you're right. Wow! you have 3,20,000 now. What will you do with it?
    Raju: Maybe I’ll invest in my magazine.
    SRK: So it's your own magazine? I’m going to tell everyone to please read this magazine. And you're right, I am more expensive than Mahesh Babu and the 3 lakhs is my fee for ambassadorship. (laughs) Now the 10th question

(quest)

Raju: I think it's D but I'm Kachcha kachcha.
    SRK: (smiles) If you're wrong, your wife will throw you out.
    Raju: That’s why I want to use a lifeline. I want to flip the question.
    SRK: Ok flip the question, but what would you have chosen?
    Raju: D
    SRK: Is D the right answer? And yes it would have been right. Feeling bad? Ok give a kiss to Computer garu so the next question will be easy. (and he does) Now the flipped question

(quest)

SRK: You know the answer?
    Raju: Yes, it's Ansari.
    SRK: (smiles) Well let's see if it's among the options. (it is) And that’s only because you kissed the computer. (laughs)
    Raju: It's C-Ansari.
    SRK: So freeze it with a kiss (he does) one more time. Computer garu is never wrong if it's kissed. (pause) That’s the right answer, very well done. You now have 6,40,000 and one lifeline left. But you played very well, this Ansari answer was fantastic. I'm having a lot of fun playing with you.
    Raju: Me too.
    Let’s take a break. How do you say that?
    Raju: Break ke podam.
    SRK: (Smiles) Everybody, break podam.

6. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: Welcome back. I'm here with Raju who has please the Compaq Garu by kissing it. Now I'm giving him a check for 6,40,000. You have one lifeline left and your wife must be happy and your kids will soon be happy. Shall I keep it?

Raju: No you hold onto it.
    SRK: I hope you win more money. 11th question

(quest)

Raju: Hamid studied in Simla, Aung Kyi studied in India too, Bhutto went to Oxford.
    SRK: This is your least risk point.
    Raju: I want to go with Benazir Bhutto (pausing, realizing that it sounded funny), the answer I mean.
    SRK: (laughs) I thought maybe after kissing the computer you're becoming very romantic. You know who Bikram Shah is?
    Raju: Yes, the King of Nepal
    SRK: How do you know Bhutto didn’t study in India?
    Raju: She went to Oxford.
    SRK: (pause) That’s the right answer. So let me write a check for 12,50,000Now the wife and kids must be happy. Now how much more do you have to earn?
    Raju: 12 lakhs more.
    SRK: (laughs) You think it’s your uncle’s show here? I hope you win that much more and make your wife and kids very happy for life. 12th question

(quest)

Raju: It’s C-Bharat, but I'm not pakka pakka.
    SRK: What do you want to do? You have a lifeline left.
    Raju: I want to risk it and say C.
    SRK: (pause) 61 % voted for Nataraja. And that’s the wrong answer. C-Bharat is right! Fantastic!

(buzzer rings)

Oh!. My call from home has come. (answers the phone) Hello? Yes, very well, I have Raju here with me and he's just won 25 lakhs. No, I earn too (laughs) Ok, I’m coming home, in the car. Ok. My wife also wants money. So let me go home quickly, I have some money in the car. 12 and a half rupees. But congratulations, you are doing very well. Let me sign your check. Now you're our rollover contestant so please come back. Look at this check, but I’ll keep it with me. Hopefully you’ll earn even more tomorrow.

Now its time for the answer to the har seat hot seat contest. Today's question was this: (quest and answer). Congratulations to the winner. Now lets check who the winner of the fastest finger first contest is. Mr. computer...and the winner is Sanjay Victoria. Great game. I keep asking Kaun Banega Crorepati: (points to the screen) you, you or you? I say that anyone can become one. Please call us quickly. We’ll meet again tomorrow. My respects to my elders and boys and girls, exams are coming which is bad news. So start studying a bit because knowledge increases little by little. So study like Raju all night like an ullu. I love you. Good night. (blows kiss)

7. Naina86

Naina86 EtoW SRK is the best

Thank u so much Sonal! :hug:

SRK: Namaskar and salaam. Good evening to the Serbians, Chinese, Egyptians, good evening to the British and hiya howdy to the Americans. Whatever language is used, the meaning is the same. Good evening ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. I, Shahrukh Khan welcome you all to KBC. I read a news item, a small one, but the message in it was big. A priest in a Devi Durga temple in Vishakapatnam is a Muslim, Sheikh Mira Sahib. This is not something new in our country. Thousands of Muslims stitch the clothing for the Krishna-Radha idols in Brindavan, and many Hindus take care of Dargas. I want these small issues to become a big message for all of us. And I want all of us to be together just like the questions and answers on KBC. Just like the questions are of different types, the people are too. But the answer is the same: Bharat, Hindustan, our India.

Oh this moved me a lot! India is a very interesting place where there are a lot of religions that can also melt and be in peace together, and it was so sweet of him, so great that he mentioned it. We all know that in his home Allah and Ganpati are both worshipped! Wonderful!
    Without tranlation i couldn't understand this wonderful passage!

8. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

Thaaaank you, Sonal!!! :hug: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :hail:

9. vdoggy

vdoggy Member

Thanx sonal! :)

10. love you SRK

love you SRK New Member

thank you sooooooo much

11. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

youre welcome guys...enjoy :D