Top 3 best/worst co-stars for SRK?

Discussion in 'Moviewala' started by Journey95, Nov 21, 2016.

1. Journey95

Journey95 Active Member

Throughout the years SRK romanced many heroine's, he always gives his best of course but at times the chemistry is just better than with others.

Top 3 for me would be:
    1. Kajol - no doubt the best pairing in Bollywood. They just fit so well together, be it on screen or even off screen in interviews etc. their chemistry is unmatched! SRKajol is legendary.

2. Madhuri - She also fits well with others but I just loved them together in Koyla and especially DTPH.
    3. Preity Zinta - In KHNH I wasn't convinced yet, she and Saif had better chemistry there but Veer Zaara proved me otherwise. They were so believable together in the movie.

Worst 3:
    1. Katrina Kaif - not even a contest. Horrible actress who has zero chemistry with SRK despite the latter trying his best. Never believed for a second they were in love in JTHJ.
    2. Kareena Kapoor - Vastly prefer how they were in K3G, the romance story in Asoka was dragged down by their lack of chemistry.
    3. Aishwarya Rai - Worked better as bro/sis in Josh, Devdas was overall a great movie but they werent very believable together.

Only talking about the popular one's here. Some co actresses he worked with in the 90's were probably way worse with him than the three I mentioned here (like that girl in King Uncle or the one in Chamantkar etc.).

Last edited: Dec 6, 2016

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Age difference doesn't bother me, but Katrina Kaif takes spots 1,2 and 3 ( on the worst side :p) but that's more a commentary on her than on their chemistry. She simply can't act so tere is nothing to even start with.

Journey95 says thanks.
  4. Journey95

Journey95 Active Member

I agree, its actually really surprising how far she got in Bollywood with zero acting skills & by just being pretty and a good dancer. She has been one of the "top" actresses for quite some time.

Even Yash Chopra was fooled by her popularity, casting her as the main heroine in JTHJ was a big mistake. Really hope SRK never makes a movie with her again

5. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Here Here!

6. Journey95

Journey95 Active Member

And which actress do you think fits with him the best?