1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Top 10 Favourite Actresses Of Shah Rukh Khan

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by mira_khan, Oct 20, 2013.

1. rubyroo

rubyroo Art student. Inspired by him.

I love his attitude.

2. mira_khan

mira_khan Khan addicted!

For me, the most beautiful pairing is Shah Rukh-Kajol, it wasn't the first and will not be the last pairing, but something just magical happens when both of them are in the same screen, i thing she makes him been more beautiful lover and he makes her been more beautiful^^... magic is here even in KHNH or RNBDJ or more special -with the KKHH item- in OSO... it's here too in Koffee with Karan where Shah Rukh is becoming more and more confortable when she starts laughting... it has been there from Baazigar to MNIK for more than a decade and with a big laps of time between each movie... i'm sure if they make a movie again the magic will be there too!
    Now, hoping for someone to give a script for it, i believe Shah Rukh when he says that he doesn't choose his heroines, his great way to always be diplomatic with an actress or an other
    For Katrina, i thing she was at her best in JTHJ and that makes me feel that like Yummy said, a new story between them would be better^^

3. Krisi_love_SRK

Krisi_love_SRK Well-Known Member

Yummy...I'm 100 % agree with you..I don't know their chemistry in JTHJ was exactly cold,but in promotin tour she looks more good with him...expecally in one show they dance together in "Veer-Zaara"song and she was so happy...I think she was very concerned about him and his very presence bothered her more.... but I began to convene.if they make another movie together(I hope so) , I think their chemistry will be better because it will already know him better, it will be close to it .......Shahrukh is a great man and actor that even the most clumsy actress will soften it up:pprobably depends on the story, however.in "JTHJ," the story was beautiful, but serious, this is a strong woman of faith and great love and courage of a man.I think Katrina was very good in her role..May be not the best,but was good...When she have to be sad-she was,..when she have to be happy-she was...expecally some scenes with her and Shahrukh ,when she told him"I love you" before she kissing him...was really wonderful..So if they work together again will be better I think and depends from movie story and their characters...For me will be very intersting how they will be in other movie after JTHJ,not because Katrina himself,but because somehow Shahrukh is always different because of story even with actresses that he working many times like Kajol,Madhuri,Juhi,Rani........So,will be intersting how different will be again with Katrina .and also now with Deepika in "Happy New Year"after "Chennai Express" and of course if he work with new co-actress like Vidya Balan,Asin. and others...

Last edited: Oct 24, 2013
    Alenka and rubyroo thank this.
  4. yummy

yummy Fan girl since Fauji.

I am very eagerly waiting his movies after HNY. Keeping fingers crossed. Hope he goes beyond number films. I do love it when SRK movie smashes all records, however I also see some great films and imagine how he'd have done them..

5. srkjuhi

srkjuhi Well-Known Member

My favorite on screen pairing is Shahrukh and Juhi hands down! They have the sort of chemistry where they don't need epic scenes to stand out. They can make the most simple scenes epic. One of my all time favorite scenes is from Yes Boss. It comes right after the song Jaata Hai Tu Kaha. That scene on the staircase is a perfect example of how amazing their chemistry is.

Baree, lauraleedooley and rubyroo thank this.
  6. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

I'm very happy that Shah Rukh plays with different actresses and does not allocate any of their co-actresses, otherwise it would be terribly boring to look at the same faces of the girls in different movies))

lauraleedooley says thanks.
  7. rubyroo

rubyroo Art student. Inspired by him.

My absolute favorite Juhi and Shah Rukh scene: One 2 Ka 4 where she wakes him in the morning and gives him chai. They have a sweet seductive little conversation about chai with a double meaning to it. Then she flicks her wet hair across his face... he smiles...it just doesn't get any better.

Baree, srkjuhi and lauraleedooley thank this.
  8. yummy

yummy Fan girl since Fauji.

Yes Juhi-SRK make a refreshing pair. Particularly their comic timing matches each other perfectly. Personally I love Raju ban gaya gentleman/Yess Boss ... because I find the middleclassness and simplicity of these two films endearing...

rubyroo and lauraleedooley thank this.
  9. srkjuhi

srkjuhi Well-Known Member

Ahhh man! Now I'm going to go and watch that scene. It is indeed a beautiful scene. I also love the one where he trips and falls over her. It is one of the funniest scenes ever. Nobody comes close to Juhi when it comes to comic timing.

lauraleedooley and rubyroo thank this.
  10. mo0on-light

mo0on-light SRK FAN nO1

My top fav actress :
    Ash and srk they are my top fav and first jodi i saw even before kajlol i really wish they back on screen again
    Kajol and srk no one can't denet they make magical jodi i just love them togther
    Rani and srk ecery time she work with srk i feel i see kajol she just look like her that what i feel i miss srk with her
    Madhuri and srk they make wonderfull jodi and defrent togther i like srk her more tgen barbies these days that what i call actress
    Juhi and srk they these be toghter i see the funny jodi togther i miss them
    Preity and srk they make the most sweet jodi on screen why she stop working in the time she was succsefull i hate that

The worst couple with srk are anushka and katrina they weree the only reason who make the movie bad i really wish i don't see tgem with srm again ... and also kareena i never like her with him

Egyptian says thanks.
  11. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

Perhaps I'll say cruel thing for all those who love the older generation of actresses, but as long as SRK is at the top, there is absolutely no way to see it with these actresses. Like it or not, but they are no longer the top actresses and therefore no one director of commercial cinema does not take them in a couple of SRK.

Egyptian says thanks.
  12. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

SRK doesn't choose his co-stars. I disagree with your statement.
    and would you please upload an SRK avatar? thank you.

13. Egyptian

Egyptian New Member

sadly , i know that the older actresses will not come with shahrukh as i adore rani with him . i wrote that before and also i don't believe that srk doesn't choose his co-stars . it is unlikely that no 1 star will not interfere in such an important thing . after all it is his movie and his name that he should care about . may be he says that for not to embrace any actress friend . but it is a very serious business there is no room for affections and his age (48 years) it is very tough period to remain in the top . no room for trails so as i wrote before he chooses no 1 actresses only. and he is damn right

14. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

Nothing can be done. This is life.