Too many emotions on the Hot Seat 02/21/2007

Discussion in 'SRK Blogs' started by sanjani, Feb 21, 2007.

1. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

Too many emotions on the Hot Seat

Ladies and gentlemen….boys and girls… welcome back…

It’s been a rollercoaster week as yet for me on KBC. We started the week with rollover contestant from last week
    Dr. Prashant Mannur who played very well if you ask me. Considering the shaky start he had I think he went onto do very well for himself.

Next on the hot seat was Hafeez and I don’t know what happened to him. He was an intelligent boy and he could have
    gone onto win big. He was doing so well and he had lifelines with him too… but that was not to be. I don’t like people losing and it upsets me a lot!

And then last night Bapu… I honestly thought he would go onto win really big. Both he and his wife had come with so many aspirations and dreams for their daughters’ weddings and I wish he could have taken the entire 2 crores. Sadly it was not to be… I do wish him and his family the very best and I hope that they all have a brilliant life ahead.

But sitting with him hear him talk about his daughters it made me think about something else too. I’m sure you all know I have two kids.
    And I do love both of them immensely and I doubt there is anything that I wouldn’t do for any of them but you know as far as fathers are
    concerned we have a real soft corner for our daughters.
    I think all fathers will agree to this. It’s not that we love our sons any less! But our daughters … that’s a different story all together and therefore
    last night when Bapu mentioned that he wanted to use the money for his daughters’ weddings it just struck a chord somewhere…

It’s very difficult to explain but I’m sure you all know exactly what I mean!

At this note I will log off… but I will be seeing you tonight.

Main aapka intezaar kar raha hoon…

SRK

February 21st, 2007, Wednesday

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. sanusandhu

sanusandhu Ullu-Club-Member

Shah Rukh is a lovely human being. If only more people love their daughters like Bapu & Shah Rukh, this world would be a better place.

Thanks for posting Brita.
    Sandeep

4. Naina86

Naina86 EtoW SRK is the best

Thank Brita! SRK is such a sweet and sensible/sensitive man!!!! :D
    I think it's very important that He is saying this in India where there is the custom of dowry (also if there is a law against it) and daughters are not everywhere treated well! i hope that this will sensibilize people!

5. Leonora

Leonora MariposaVerde

As always his kindness makes you fall in love with him even more :heart:.
    sigh,
    Leo

6. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

I love it too, when he's talking with so much love about his daughter
    or daughters in general....
    This is very important!!! :thumb:

7. venus

venus New Member

aww how sweet of Shahrukh!:kiss:

8. chatranisrk

chatranisrk Well-Known Member

I loved it! Thanks so much for posting Shahrukh's message!! :heart:

9. srkmyidol

srkmyidol Confidence...

oh...how sweet....I love him for his wonderful heart and his total love for his children and his fans...

10. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

aww so sweet!! :hug:

11. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

Awww... my precious Sweetoo. :heart: :kiss: :heart:

I just love when he speaks of his children, especially, of his lil' princess Suhana...
    so adorable one can truly sense his immense love for them. :heart: :heart: :heart:
    God bless him and his beautiful Family. :pray2:

Thanks Brita. :hug:

And btw. there can never be enough emotions on the Hot Seat. ;)

12. Poonam

Poonam New Member

He is truly so sensitive and able to tune into other's feelings. I could see how much he empathised with Bapu because he kept referring to the daughters' weddings. He really throws himself into the lives of the contestant and shares, even if temporarily, their thoughts and concerns. And I think that's what is so special about this show. I left a comment on this at his blog.

13. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!! Staff Member

I love to read about his feelings as a father and what he things. he is very sensitive and such a good father. thanks brita.

14. silvblau

silvblau Banned

Yes Naina, you are absolutly right. He always protect the girls/women and give them a very important status. Thats not usual in India. I love him for that:heart: . He had done this very often in the KBC show.

15. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

But sitting with him hear him talk about his daughters it made me think about something else too. I’m sure you all know I have two kids.
    And I do love both of them immensely and I doubt there is anything that I wouldn’t do for any of them but you know as far as fathers are
    concerned we have a real soft corner for our daughters.
    I think all fathers will agree to this. It’s not that we love our sons any less! But our daughters … that’s a different story all together and therefore
    last night when Bapu mentioned that he wanted to use the money for his daughters’ weddings it just struck a chord somewhere…

It’s very difficult to explain but I’m sure you all know exactly what I mean!

awwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!! :heart::heart:
    just to hear shah talk about suhana like this... :love::love: