1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Time for our annual award to ShahRukh

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Connection' started by Wafa, Jul 15, 2010.

1. Anjali72

Anjali72 Thanx Shah Rukh!!!

Same here Wafa Dear! No need to refund for me, too! Keep it for next year´s award or another gift, we will send to Shah Rukh! Thank you again so much for all you did![​IMG] [​IMG]

2. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

AW: Time for our annual award to ShahRukh

Yes here too keep it for the next gift or Award to our Sweetoo. And thank you so much for all what you have done dear Wafa. God bless you.

3. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

Me too! I think that you can keep it towards another gift, like his BD or something! We always have something coming in the future, hai na?

4. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

omg wafa di!! soo cool!!
    i say.. BIRTHDAY GIFTTT!!!
    WOO HOOO!! :dance::dance:

5. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

agreed with all, no refund.
    thanks for all your effort behind this gift & everyone elses

but i think you gave refund to my account for something before already :confused2:

6. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

Thank you for all the updates Wafa. :hug:

So exciting to hear he has finally received the award. I hope he felt the love of his fans at that moment (and every other moment)..

About the refunding. I agree with all, it's not necessary, let's rather use that for the birthday gift...

7. KRK

KRK कति Member

No Refund please & Thank you so much for manage everything :thumb:

8. pleasant

pleasant Active Member

Dear Wafa, Same here- no refund please and use it in whatever way you want to.

I was sooooo busy all these days, so couldn't thank you for everything you did Wafa. Many, many thanks for all your efforts and the award :hug::hug:. It's greattttttttttt. Very excited and happy to know that he has received the award.

9. Rajshri

Rajshri Well-Known Member

Don't need anything back yaar! :p :kiss:

10. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

I tried to follow up with my contact to remind him of the pic and this is the reply:

Hi Wafa
    I am trying to do the best but i am not sure as he returns too stress out after 15 hours of shoot every day

11. Rajshri

Rajshri Well-Known Member

OMGGGG!!!! 15 hours of shoot every day?? Dammnnnnnn.... :( :( :(

12. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

that's not news and not surprising. he's notorious of being workoholic

13. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

thanks for the update :thumb:
    perfectly understandable that he would be stressed at the end of the day. no rush for the pics, just that he finally has the award is great. :D
    i think next month will be impossible becos of Don 2 and he wont be in mumbai