1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Time for our annual award to ShahRukh

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Connection' started by Wafa, Jul 15, 2010.

1. Anjali72

Anjali72 Thanx Shah Rukh!!!

Poooh....I am soooo excited... Thanks for the update Dear Wafa!:heart:

2. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

AW: Time for our annual award to ShahRukh

:dance::dance: i'm getting a lil bit nervous now :eek::p

3. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

Re: AW: Time for our annual award to ShahRukh

awww :kiss::hug:
    jsut imagine the smile on his face when he gets the present.. he's going to love it! :love::love: i hope! :eek::eek:

4. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

no reply yet from the contact and that means he's either didn't get to the office yet or he's very busy, he usually calls or replies to me immediately.
    I don't want to pressure him and keep calling or emailing him, I know he will reply to me when he gets the chance. I have a feeling it might be after they finish shooting Ra one which I heard one week but not positive.
    if I don't hear from him by next week I will follow up again with him and will update you.

please remember that once my contact get the award etc. he still has to take it to SRK, so we need to be patient.

5. Ella

isn't it all about being patient when it comes to Shah Rukh?? :D

i'm just thankfull to get this chance being part of it and for you Wafa, that you did this all for us :hug::hug:

6. Anjali72

Re: AW: Time for our annual award to ShahRukh

Ela...you said it all. I think and feel absolutely the same!:thumb: Thank you Wafa Dear!:hug:
    :hug:

7. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

an answer I got this morning:

Sorry to reverting to you so late...i have resumed office after a long time and i end up with everyone pouncing on me to get their share of my time

Thank you for the wonderful gesture...

I have received all the stuff and sent them to SRK's house...he is currently too busy with Raone shooting until 15th October..however i will try and get the same photographed and sent it to you..

Thank you once again

so now we know for sure SRK has our award, contest entries and other stuff made by 2 members in hand (they will share with you later).
    we just have to be patient to read and see more about them in due time.

again, I will try to be in forum later today forgive me for being scarce here.
    I also want to share few more details about my Fedex experience to ship the package, I was able to get the cost lower and I just got invoiced so will share this later as well.

8. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

This is great news!!:heart::heart::heart:

Thank you so much Wafa and your contact!!:hug::kiss:

9. Ella

thanks again Wafa :hug::hug: really excited :becky::eek:

10. Anjali72

Thank you sooooooooooo much Wafa Dear for letting us know and for making all this possible for us! [​IMG][​IMG]Great news!:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

11. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

thanks for the info & for making this possible :D
    hopefully SRK will have time to look at it soon :pray2:

12. Rajshri

Rajshri Well-Known Member

O MY GOD WOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :whoo: :whoo: :whoo: :whoo: :whoo: :whoo: :whoo: :whoo: Thank you so muchh!!!! :kiss: :hug: :kiss: :hug:

13. Sajid

Sajid New Member

I feel excited for you although I wasn't part of this. congrats.

14. Pedi

Pedi Well-Known Member

Thank you so much, Wafa :hug::kiss:

15. sheruka

sheruka SRK forever

so the presents are in Mannat now, aww thanks:D:D feel so nice even to read it.

16. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

yay!! thank you wafa di for organizing this.. and thanks to everyone for contributing.. im soo excited that it's finally in mannat.. woo hooo!!! :dance::dance:

17. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

thanks to you all for your patience and sorry for not being around much its been a busy Ramadan.
    as I said earlier I had something to share about fedex:
    initially I was quoted $200 for our package and when I went to drop it off they quoted me $194~ close enough. they don't give me an invoice, just airway bill, and they charge my business fedex account and take the money directly from my bank after the shipment is sent.
    I got a call from the sales rep of fedex to thank me for the shipment and I took the opportunity to express my disappointment about the high rate, and to make a long story short he told me about a department in fedex where they consolidate shipments under lower rates. I call...ed them and they gave me discount for total cost of $106, and since our package qualified (has to be no less than 11 lbs.) they accepted it and charged me only for the discounted amount. I just received the invoice today and will scan if you wish to post here.

so now from $200 cost of shipping we are down to $106 = $94 savings and less that what we all contributed.

the problem now is how do I refund the $94 to you-24 contributing members- specially when many of you paid different amounts? some of you paid more...?? I'm in quandary how to settle this so I'm seeking your opinions and will let you decide.

18. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Though we paid different amounts, I'll just say that it's on average about $4 per person...personally, I don't need any refund yaar...you do more than you should for us as it is, and it can just go to contribute for the cost of whatever we send him next.:)

19. Ella

was about to say the same like Kalee :nod: .. no need to refund dear Wafa .. just keep it for the next .. :D

and thanks again so so much :hug::hug:

20. Pedi

Pedi Well-Known Member

Same here - no need to refund, dear Wafa :)
    Yes :nod: - keep it for the next time or keep it for the high costs for the planet :thumb:
    Thanks again for all :hug: