Throwback Thursday

Discussion in 'Shahrukhisms' started by Dea, May 15, 2014.

1. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

:biggrin1: hey guys, i had an idea today. why don't we use this sort of throwback thursday idea to reminesce on different things. like old interviews, or scenes in movies, tv appearances, or events in our sweeto's life :love: and discuss on them.

for instance i saw this behind the scenes feature on Koffee with Karan season 2 i think? or 1... i don't know for sure, today. but i just love it, and felt like sharing :lol:

again. i am well aware that there are threads for each and every one of the things we will post here. but sometimes it's hard to dig up old stuff. and this way we get to remind one another of the various things from the past that maybe some may have forgotten about or never knew about in the first place.

hope i posted this in the right place, and that u all will like the idea :happy: also, i haven't figured out whether we should just post on thursdays here, or is that too elaborate? :lol: lemme know what u think!

Last edited: May 15, 2014
    darina4srk says thanks.

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

sounds like a good idea, but I can't see the vid block in USA .

Dea says thanks.
  4. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

oh i'm sorry yaar, check to see if the one i replaced it with works :happy:

5. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

arre, i must admit i thought this thread would be a huge hit :lol: don't tell me it's a flop :lol:

i'm not giving up though :p so here's another one! this always craks me up :pound: and Shahrukh's reactions are just too funny!!

Debbie says thanks.
  6. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Thanks Dea! Don't give up yet. :D

Dea says thanks.
  7. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

not giving up :biggrin1:

who else misses Shahrukh and Madhuri on screen? wasn't it nice to see the two together again? :love:

gonna go watch DTPH now :bolt:

Debbie says thanks.
  8. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

Hey it's not Thursday! Just kidding.....here's a prank Shah pulled years ago....I always get a kick out of watching him be a bad boy........

kahaanii2802 and Dea thank this.
  9. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

@Debbie haan i know yaar but i'm really trying to get this thread going cuz i really like the idea :biggrin1: so for now i will post whenever i "feel" necessary :lol:

arre i love that prank :eyebrows: really first time i saw it i did not know it was a prank and really fell for it :lol: i always think whenever i see this, that the ppl there who did not know abt the prank beforehand are having a real difficult time believing it is really Shahrukh shouting like that :biggrin1: i mean they just look so shocked

Debbie says thanks.
  10. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

I was just kidding about it not being Thursday.....no one ever decided it had to be just that day....in my opinion every day is a Shah Rukh day! :D

Dea says thanks.
  11. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

hehe i know yaar :hug: i was just explaining myself, generally speaking :biggrin1:

Debbie says thanks.
  12. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

my absolute favorite part of Living with a Superstar-Shahrukh Khan (TLC) :love: :love: :love:

i love the way he is around his family!!!

kahaanii2802 says thanks.
  13. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

never forget how sexy Shah looked in Baadshah :love: :faint:

14. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

:heart:

[​IMG]

15. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Thanks @Dea. These are such fun to revisit! :D

Dea says thanks.
  16. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

i'm so happy u're enjoying my idea yaar! :bounce:

rollercoast says thanks.
  17. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

midnight temptation :eyebrows:

SharlaJ says thanks.
  18. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

craving SRK-Kajol-Karan trio so watched them all on KWK. had forgotten what great things i'd found out abt Shahrukh back then :love:

19. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

love it when he tells us about funny incidents during shooting :love:

20. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

@Kalee just reminded me how sweet Shahrukh is to Gauri and that reminded me also of how sweet Gauri is to Shahrukh as well. remember their wedding anniversary back in 2008? (minute 1:32 onward)

:love: :love: :love:

(i realize i'm the only one enjoying the thread but i'm not givin up on it until mods close it lol)

Debbie says thanks.
  21. Kalee

Kalee I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

I haven't done it for a while, but earlier this year I would post #TBT pictures and articles on our Twitter page. I think it's a great idea to bring back what we may have forgotten, and also for those who are new to Shah Rukh.:)

Dea says thanks.