1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Those Unforgettable moments.....

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by Wafa, Jan 21, 2006.

1. Puuja

Puuja New Member

Re: When I met SRK...

It's Germany. I know, Mr Khan was here twice, but i couldn't buy the tickets :( I'm still a poor student ... but one day I'll get my chance and till then I just enjoy your experiences and photos :D

2. Nicoloe

Nicoloe New Member

Life is expensive here in Germany, Doreen., I know. I never met SRK neither. Hey, but I'm sure one day we will be the lucky gals and meet him somewhere.....

Nicole
    (dreaming...)

3. Meghna04

Meghna04 ChakDe SRK!

Thanks to everyone for telling us your great stories and deep feelings. I can feel the same feelings between your lines, that I've felt when I met Shah Rukh. I'm sure that all of us will get the chance to meet him someday again...God bless you all!

4. josh

josh Member

Re: Those Unforgattable moments.....

O.k.I try to tell you my experiences.But please forgive me because my english is not so good.
    The first time I see SHAHRUKH live was at the Temptation Show 2004 in Dortmund.It was not the big Show as in England or Amerika but I was happy that I has buy the Ticket.That was the beginning of my new life.
    The second experience was in Offenbach/Germany at 27th March.I was sitting at one of the tables directly at the stage.
    Hey,Wafa you were there too.Do you remember the woman in the black Tunika suit and the multicoloured scarf?As Malaika ask her something she was very shocked because she do`nt understand the question.She request another fan at the table to translate and than she answered Malaika.It was so blameful. :redface: This woman was me. :D
    WOW!What a feeling to be so close to SHAHRUKH I think.
    But this evening was nothing against the event in Hamburg/Germany at the 12th June.4 days before my birthday I had the luck to see SHAHRUKH again.I sit in the first row again.I pray that Malaika do`nt remember me.It was a great chaos there but I do`nt regret to buy the ticket.After the show we get a pic with SHAHRUKH.I bring along a few presents that I could give HIM personelly.3 lettters from other fans,1 letter from me and a CD from me.
    HE took them,looked into my eyes and ask:`From who are they?´I looked into HIS eyes too and aswered:`From german fans.´Than HE pull me in HIS arms and gave me a hug. :whoo: :whoo:
    Normally I become very nervous in front of strangers.All the more if they looked into my eyes directly.But SHAHRUKH has a charisma which makes you relaxed.That was the beginning of my death. :rip:

5. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

OMG!! Beatrix that was you??? LOL and mary was there too but in the back. I wish we knew each other then.
    thank you for sharing your story with us, finally :D that was so sweet. inshaAllah you will meet him again, I know he loves germany and his german fans. any pics you want to share with us??

6. Laila2006

Laila2006 New Member

Oh my Gosh!!!! you are sooooooo lucky.... :) one of my wishes is to meet him in person, I am also a HUGE fan of his wife and kids, because I think they play a big part of who he is.
    Right now I am learning Hindi, I'm doing it because I love the culture of course, but also to be able to understand the jokes and comments he makes during the movie awards and interviews.
    Also, me and my friend Enass (ent5) are planning a trip to India this coming July and we'll get to visit this beautiful country insha Allah.
    The other thing is that I hear he will be filming in Las Vegas in August-September, and I am SOOOOO willing to go there in hope of meeting him... well, I guess all that is left for me to do is pray and hope this dream of mine will come true...
    P.S: thank you Wafa for sharing your experiences :)

7. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

you're welcome Laila and inshaAllah you will meet him. when you go to india you can go see his house too.
    when he is in las vegas I will be going there too inshaAllah. can't wait!

8. Laila2006

Laila2006 New Member

Oh nice :) Let me know when you will be going and where you will be staying. It would be so nice if I could meet you and I would LOVE to get a chance to tell you in person "thank you for all you are doing in this forum. You are GREAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!" :D

9. josh

josh Member

Sorry,but the pic from Offenbach was stolen at the same night and the pic from Hamburg is to big.I do´nt know how to reduce it. :(

10. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

email it to me I will resize it and post it for you.

11. Bella~

Bella~ New Member

Re: I've met SRK...

Weda,

I adore this. I can watch it over and over and over......
    What a sweet, adorable, loving boy he is, huh~

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][/QUOTE]

12. veronicas

veronicas ~Forever Yours~

I've Never Met Him But When I Read All These Stories I Have Hope In My Heart That Some Day I Will Meet This Wonderful Person. I Just Can't Wait

13. thi

thi New Member

The unforgettable moments that I blew it off!!

He was in NY for Kal Ho Na Ho shooting---did I spell it right? Friend of mine told me like a day before that there will be shooting take place in Uptown, either on Duane or Reade Street; I remember Duane Reade Pharmacy is right on the corner. It was Saturday. My ex-husband was kind enough to take me there. We drove around and…voila! But it’s weird because the shooting took place in a small parking lot and later I realized when I saw the movie I didn’t even see the scene. Anyway, the car stopped and suddenly I couldn’t even move my legs. There were three or four Indian girls sitting on the corner waiting for him---that time I believed that that was him. I was holding my Chalte Chalte and K3G books---which I was stupid enough to leave it in New York. I remember my ex-husband said: “Go! Go! What’s wrong with you!?” I was numb! I tried to move my legs---or someone should’ve smacked my butt real hard---just to make me go forward. Then I walked…kept on walking…right in front of it---not him unfortunately---…I started to walk faster…as if the police was screaming: “Hey you, don’t run!” Then I stopped and thought: “What the hell am I doing?” I mean I was like going gaga to meet him and when he’s only feet away I’m going to blew it off just like that? Oh hell no! Then, I decided to stop by at the pharmacy to get a camera, which later on I didn’t even use it! On my way back, I kept on saying to myself: “Get his damn picture, get his damn picture, even if you have to embarrass yourself”. The closer I got to the parking lot; I started walking slower and slower…and pffff…faster! I mean I was too nervous that I didn’t even daring myself to get a glimpse on him! It was like the perfect time, because it wasn’t packed with fans! But this stupid girl went back to her car!!! My ex-husband had nothing to say! I remember calling my best friend and told her that I was in front of this parking lot where they’re shooting on Shahrukh but I was too nervous then she said: “Girl, you’re not waking me up this early just to letting me know that and come back with nothing!” Then she said: “Girl, if you didn’t get either picture or signature don’t blame me later for telling: you are so damn way too stupid” Yes, she said it. Well yes, I was. And until now I’m still wondering; was it him in that parking lot?” God knows.

The second time was the concert in Long Island City. It was freezing and we had to wait outside for minutes to get inside. The concert started pretty late but he’s worth to wait!!! Unfortunately, I didn’t pick a good seat and didn’t even bring binocular but still got his pics!!! Insya Allah I'll post later. There his voice came out and I was like so concentrated looking at the stage waiting for him to come out but next thing I knew...HE POPPED OUT RIGHT BELOW WHERE I SAT STANDING IN LIKE A BIG MOVING BOX OR ELSE AND OH GOSH!! I SCREAMED LIKE MY HEAD WAS ABOUT TO FALL OFF!!! An Indian guy who sat next to me almost fell off his chair because of that! My two bestfriends; Noresha and Fazeela couldn’t stop laughing! I was going crazy as if my armpit got burnt!! When everybody was slowing their voices---God knows what has gotten into me that time---I started screaming!! It’s either because I couldn’t see his face---I was sitting too far and frustrated---or the wires on my brain were loosen up due to my reaction earlier! Then he asked a few audiences to come on stage and I tried to scream but then a quick thought: "thi, he ain't call you unless he can see you!"

Oh well, I had a blast with my two bestfriends!! The food were awesome, too!! Yes, I still have the ticket with me everywhere I go! So, go figure where I put it, but def not my underwear!

14. thi

thi New Member

Re: I've met SRK...

[/QUOTE]

Hi Bella and Weda,

I love the pics. It gives me goosebumps. I mean even from the pics shows how genuine he is. I feel like he's an Angel. Well he is, my Angel and to all of us. My goodness, love this man though can't own him. Love you Shahrukh, love you so much.

My goodness, I shed a tear...

15. ananya

ananya New Member

It feels so nice to read them all! Unfortunately i dont have a story to share yet...but i'll soon meet him inshallah!

16. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

aww thi don't worry darling inshaAllah you will meet him soon and have a better experience. he will be close to you shooting for Don so there is a chance for you if you can travel to malaysia.
    thank you for sharing your precious unforgettable moments with us.

17. Shilpz

Shilpz Well-Known Member

Awww Thi sweetie :hug: Don't worry, i'm sure u'll have another opportunity...maybe it wasn't meant to be then but the next time u see him, make sure u go up to him! :p :D

18. thi

thi New Member

HAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH?????????!!!!!! WHEN WAFAAAAAA WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNN!!!!!!!????????????? WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNN??????????????????!!!!!!!!!!:scared: :scared: :scared: GOD, PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME BROKE FOR THE NEXT MONTH OR SO!!! ANYONE FROM MALAY??? PERHAPS WE CAN GO TOGETHER???!!! MY GOODNESS MY GOODNESS!!!:attention: :attention: :attention:

19. thi

thi New Member

SWEETIE, I'LL MAKE SURE I'LL HOP ON!!!

20. Shilpz

Shilpz Well-Known Member

Hahahah yesss! :clap2: :peace: