Those Unforgettable moments.....

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by Wafa, Jan 21, 2006.

1. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

:heart: :heart: :heart: :kiss:

2. Arpan Srk

Arpan Srk Nam to suna hoga

i can feel it ...in such a lovely way u have described your journey to Dubai and being at the TOIFA at that night when the man was also there whom you love :D such feelings are not able to be described in words ...this is the memory that u can cherish for a life time ..i am glad that you made this trip sudden tip is always a good one lol though it was not easy to come from Romania but still u managed ..and u had a lovely time there ...happy for you :D

Dea says thanks.
  3. darina4srk

darina4srk SRKManiac

This is masha Allah so beautiful! That moment when you know he blew the kisses just for you...ahhhhhhhh even this much is something to cherish for a lifetime! :love::love::love: Congratulations Dea and Mehza!! What a trip!! The way everything just suddenly fell into place, it's like a gift from God for you! That's how it happened for me too when I went to Mumbai last year :') I believe something better awaits you guys the next time! May you get to meet him many more times and express your love for him! :hug::kiss: And congrats again! So happy for you!!

gauri_fairy and Dea thank this.
  4. ashi2

ashi2 in love.......

awwwee so sweet........ hope you meet him soon.....

Dea says thanks.
  5. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

That's wonderful Dea!!!! I am so very, very happy for you! :cheer2:
    Even being in the same space as Him, breathing the same air, sharing the same molecules, is enough somehow. I first saw him a whole hockey field away and I cried because I felt I was on sacred ground.
    This is awesome news! :hug:

darina4srk and Dea thank this.
  6. Rishima62

Rishima62 Defying Gravity

Dear Dea - thank you for sharing your incredible moments with us! I so know what you mean with what you said about just wanting to see him directly. One can feel his wonderful aura just being at the same space.
    I am so very happy for you and I really mean it! :hug:

Dea says thanks.
  7. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

:grouphug: u guys are the bestest! i knew u'd all understand the overwhelming feeling that i cannot explain to those who don't fell the same about him.
    @Arpan Srk u're right it wasn't easy for me, it was my first trip outside Romania and it all just happened at once was really overwhelming
    @darina4srk i will for sure cherish this forever :heart: i'll never forget how i felt when i saw him blowing the kiss. and yes, everything just fell into place like crazy!!!! it was for sure meant to happen for us. even the fact that i got to meet Mahza and the other girl i told u guys about ...they were sooooooooooooo so nice and i felt like family with them :heart: it's so nice to meet people that feel the same about him. especially for me since i don't have anyone amongst my friends to share my passion with. i felt so blessed to actually meet them in person finally!
    @ashi2 hope so toooo :heart:
    @rollercoast during CDI na? i remember reading about that :love: gosh. i can totally relate, u are so sight!! :hug:
    @Rishima62 awwww dear :hug: it's amazing how u guys find it "incredible". if i told anyone else about this they'd be like "ok, what's the big deal" but see, this is just what i was saying... only u guys can understand. i felt like coming to planet and telling u all about it since this has been my second home for 9 years. this is where i first found people to share my passion for him with and no matter what changes have taken place here the core of planet remains the same and i am very grateful for it. thank u guys for being so awesome :heart:

darina4srk, Alenka and rollercoast thank this.
  8. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

:heart: here it is guys.... i'm so so happy they included this in the telecast! they showed it as a reaction to Yo Yo Honey Singh performing on Lungi Dance lol but he wasn't even in the audience at that point haha
    ufffff :heart: so many feels!!!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 19, 2016
  9. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

I was in Munich the last few Days to see Shah Rukh i want to share my Expirence with us if it is ok.
    On Wendsday Evening i was flying to Munich. :) I reached the Airport with a Hour delay at around 11pm and stayed at the Airport the whole Night. Since the Channel Zee.One do not have give out any Info about Shah Rukhs Visit to Munich not even that Shah Rukh comes ( If they not had anounced a Meet&Greet Contest on 25th July i had not knw that Shah Rukh comes.) i thought my only Chance to see him would be the Airport. So i waited the whole Night. But the Channel picked up Shah Rukh directly from the Runway. There was 7 other Fans to at the Airport. Two of them 2 very nice Ladys from Munich told me try it at the Hotle Bayrischer Hof cause there are often Celebrities. So i drove to this Hotel that was in the Morning of the 28th July. But i could not see anything no Fans nothing so i thought that it can not be. i was so tired and so i decided to go to my Hotel and check in to My Room. And when i was goint to the Tram a passed a Statue without to know how important this Statue would become for me and for sure for sooo many other fans to. When i was in my Room i took a Shower and then i layed me on my Hotel Bed int that Moment my Mobile alerted me that Shah Rukh was Tweeting. ( always Shah Rukh tweets i get a Alert on my Phone) Shah Rukh Tweeted the first Pic of Him from the Airport. And i was so sad and started to Tweet him how sad i was that could not find him and that the Channel do not gave any informations and do not allowed the Fans to see him and in the Moment i wrote my last Tweet ( * try to get that all in 140 Characters its just not possible) Shah Rukh tweeted this
    "Wish The great Mr.Bachchan was here...wanted to compare heights!! #MunichTravelogue https://www.instagram.com/p/BIZ3CY0BRUd/ "
    And i recognised the Statue on the Pic which i passed a Hour ago. ANd in the Next Moment i put on my Clothes and drove back to the Hotel.

There i saw again the nice Ladys from the Airport. They saw the Tweet to. (OMG can you belive that Shah Rukh told us Fans with that Tweet where we can find him. Atleast thats what i feel. Awww that only Shah Rukh can do. sigh) And during i was talking with the 2 We heard the other Girls infront of the Hotel ( in meanwhile there were many Fans. Think they saw the Shah Rukhs Tweet too) Scream. Shah Rukh was in Hotel Lobby on his Way to the Room where the Press Conference was and they saw him. We 3 was going there to We could go into the Lobby but Shah Rukh Was already upstairs in the Pressconference Room. Don't know why and how but We was allowed to wait there on Sofa. A nice Man from the Stuff told us Shah Rukh would come down after the Conference and we waited paintly. NAd Shah Rukh came. He was going out to smoke a Cigarette and we could follow him through this small Corridor to a exit Door where Shah Rukh Stood and smoked. A Man stop us on a big Glasdoor a few Meters from door where Shah Rukh stood the Man said we have to wait here but we could see Shah Rukh through the Glass Door and we had a perfect view on Shah Rukh and could see his wonderful Backside and watch him smoke for atleast 10 minutes. We heard the Fans outside of the Hotel Scream ( The Hotel Stuff there is really nice they allowed the Fans not only us to come in to the Lobby but when Shah Rukh came out to smoke the others where runing out to see him. They where there in the Lobby where the Main Entrance door is. We where there where the Stairs to the room is where the Press Conference is thats why we could follow Shah Rukh) When ShahRukh finished his Cigarette he eas going ot then Fans and took time for Photos and Autographs and then the Hotel Man had let us goo to to Shah Rukh and we could see him from close. Oh how great Shah Rukh looks in his dark blue Pinstripe Suit. :love: And with his this light blond shades in his Hair. :faint2: And thats also when this Photo was made on which a Part of me is to see behind Shah

Rukhs right Shoulder. 13680642_1189733657737504_4125066041266141851_n.jpg (And thank you again Vegainko dear for finding it and posting it in the Pictures Thread.:hug: )

Then Shah Rukh was going in.He had to go to a Launch Party :lol: ANd We fans waited infront of the Hotel and suddenly some Fans saw Shah Rukh on a Balconmy of the Hotel. NAd all sartet to Scream SHAH RUKH KHAN SHAH RUKH KHAN And Shah Rukh heard it and started to wave to us. Shah Rukh was on the top Floor of the Hotel where the Launch Party was. We could see Windows through which Pink Lights where to see ( The Channels Colors) And the on the Windows where the Zee.One Logo. From Time to Time Shah Rukh came out onb the Terrace and waved and we fans scramed and some started to sing Songs from Shah Rukhds Films. i heard Chamak Chalo, Ghum Chuda, Tuhje Dekha toh from DDLJ, Chabra Fan, Do Pal i think Dil to Pagal hai i heard to. That was the Moments when Shah Rukhs Stuff made the Video Shah Rukh tweeted Yesterday Morning. Which shows Shah Rukh waving to us and us sing and screaming to Shah Rukh. Sharla posted it in the Twitter Thread Thank you dear :hug: around11:30 pm they told us Shah Rukh would not come out this Night anymore and i was so damn it tired and my feets Hurting like never before so i drove to my Hotel.

After waking up after 4 Hours sleep i decicded to drive to Shah Rukhs Hotel again. I saw some other Fans too. And we waited for Shah Rukh i would say 30 minutes after i came Shah Rukhs Coffee Man came out. What Nice and loveable Guy. He saw us and told us Shah Rukhs would come out soon too to drive to the Airport. We was very happy about this news. Later a Guy from the Hotel told us Shah Rukh had left throught Garage. Yeah sure :rolleyes: only a few Minutes after that i saw a Security Man talking with a man in a very familar read Sweater with black Stripes. :D It Was Ravi Shah Rukhs Bodygaurd And i was yeah omg When Ravi is still here Shah Rukh is too. Ravi was going in and 5 Minutes later he came with Shah Rukh out. And Shah Rukh saw us and came to us 13 Girls and made Photos with us and all of us so happy. I could no get a Photo but i Shah Rukh Huged me a bit and patted my Arm. :faint2: I wore a short Armed Shirt and felt Shah Rukhs Hand. Omg how soft and warm Shah Rukhs Hands are Shah Rukh said thank you to me. Oh Shah Rukh looks so good in his Lether Jacket. Then Shah Rukh was going waving into his Car and opend the Window to wave again to us.

Later a few aother and me was goning into a Cafe and had a nice long Chat about Shah Rukh it was wonderful. Munich is a beautiful City.
    After 7 Hours Train Drives i reached Home last Night. Now I'm still very tired and but can't stop to grin.

Thank again to all who made it possible thta i could see Shah Rukh in Munich. And to you Shah Rukh for Tweting the Pic of the Staue

* Here is what i wrote to Shah Rukh on Twitter :)

"Came the whole Way from my smallTown near Berlin to see u was awake the whole Night at the Airport and waited 4 u but they cont."
    "brought u out the other Way and me and 6 other Fans who waited for u stayed back sad. Its not ur fault but ZeeOne who gives no cont"
    "no Informations they do not eben anounced that u r Coming. And now i lay here and cry u r in the same Town like me and i can't cont."
    "find u Not fair http://Zee.One say nothingwished u would Tweet us where Todays Event is so we could come & scream 4 u"
    "Don't know why http://Zee.One is doing this to us But belive me i'm not the only one who is sad right now Cont."
    "Oh Shah Rukh i really so not understand why http://Zee.One excludesus Fans so much."
    "They bring u here and so not allowwd us to See u."
    "I'm so sorry i do not wanted to nerve u Shah Rukh i just want to be with u and see u."
    "Oh Shah Rukh if u come 2 the Event & there only less Fans then not because we do not love u anymore."
    "Belive me Shah Rukh we love you more than you Can imagine. No there will only be less cause theyr not allow us to be there."
    "Can you imagine that they do not allowed your Fans to See you."
    OMg after reread it i can't belive what all i wrote to Him :behindsofa:

Last edited: Jul 30, 2016
    skrogers, darina4srk, Arpan Srk and 4 others thanked this.
  10. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

Phul, thank you very much for your story !! I like visited in Munich together with you !!!!

[​IMG]

phul says thanks.
  11. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

awwwww Anke that is so cool! :happy: thanks so much for sharing with us ur experience darling! :love: so lovely! so happy for u!!

phul says thanks.
  12. phul

I'm not sure if i have understand you right. :oops: means this you was in Munich too? And if yes do i have seen you there maybe nad do not know it?

Awww thank you so much Dea. I'm still so happy and very knocked out but very very thankfully that i could be there and see Shah Rukh. Shah Rukh is such a wonderful Sweetheart.

Hope so much all of you can meet Shah Rukh one Day too.

Dea says thanks.
  13. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

No, I was not in Munich. But you're so cool all described, and I seemed to have been there with you.

phul says thanks.
  14. phul

Awww thank you dear. Wished you had could been there. :hug:

Alenka says thanks.
  15. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

And with his this light blond shades in his Hair.

Anke, so at SRK actually lighter hair than usual?

phul says thanks.
  16. phul

Yes a liitle bit. You can only see it when you are close to him.

skrogers and Alenka thank this.
  17. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

great story, Anke:)

phul says thanks.
  18. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Omg Anke! What a fantastic experience! You are amazing to have worked so hard to get to see Him and I'm so happy for you that it paid off. The tweets are brilliant! :thumb:
    Well done. An experience that will stay with you forever. :hug: :madgrin:

phul says thanks.
  19. phul

Oh yes it was sooo worth the sleepless Nights :D

skrogers and rollercoast thank this.
  20. skrogers

skrogers Southeast Connecticut, USA

Thank you for sharing your Munich experiences with SRK. So enjoyed reading all the details. Meeting SRK is well worth a sleepless night, for sure! Thank you again.

phul says thanks.