1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Those Unforgettable moments.....

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by Wafa, Jan 21, 2006.

1. gauri_fairy

gauri_fairy mahzabin

I like this :D

2. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

mahzabin, I can't wait to read your account on your experience at yale, I'm at work now and have limited time/access but will do tonight inshaallah

gauri_fairy says thanks.
  3. iamsrking

iamsrking Well-Known Member

Such warm feedback to you, feel so happy for u, I will read it later but feel I must say thank you first for sharing us these happiness feeling ... love you gauri_fairy

gauri_fairy says thanks.
  4. iamsrking

I always read you with smile, feel like you always say out what I want say, thank you Kalee too

5. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

That's so sweet of you, really means a lot.:heart: More people smiling, the better.:) Thank you so much.:hug:

iamsrking says thanks.
  6. iamsrking

gauri_fair, I read it, and I love it very much, I use the color to highlight the lines I like, what lovely and humor ariticle, I like this style, it made me smile, I like you say, "He started his lecture, I understood some of it and some I did not, as it was difficult to multitask at the moment, staring at him as well as listening." ..."Whenever, he mentioned Ra.One I was the first to scream, while people joined me, I wanted him to know that he is loved and his dream movie too. " ...“call me again and again to bring me back to reality.”..."from my mind all of these can easily be replaced so easily with just that “smile”"

thank you again :)

MaryAnnK and gauri_fairy thank this.
  7. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

that was beautiful mahzabin, congrats on such successful experience seeing him. can't get enough of his charm its just indescribable how he makes everyone around him feel in his presence.

gauri_fairy says thanks.
  8. Sani

Sani New Member

It's Nice!!

gauri_fairy says thanks.
  9. gauri_fairy

gauri_fairy mahzabin

I'm so glad all of your enjoyed the read. Khan't believe it's been over a week since the event :pout:

10. RizwanaShahrukh

RizwanaShahrukh I love SRK

:pound: this sounds like me when i watch his movies in the cinema ...or anywhere else lol :lol: but in the cinema i have HIGH concentration levels as there are no distractions :nerd:

awww im sure lots of people out there understand and feel the same.. i know i do :hug:

anyways ur experience was amazing! i was so moved...i had tears..infact i could imagine every detail as if i was there too... :heart: and i loved the way u kept saying THE baby, THE jaan... lol why??? :lol:

btw wot gift did u take for him?

11. gauri_fairy

gauri_fairy mahzabin

And you're the first person who noticed I did not mention his name once in the whole writing! I don't know, it's just fun not mentioning his name yet knowing everyone knows who I am talking about! And I bought a car hanging for him with 99 names of Allah :) Next time Insha Allah it'll be in his hand.

12. RizwanaShahrukh

RizwanaShahrukh I love SRK

awww *blushing* yup it is... beloved hubby jaan... :heart: but i was expecting u to atleast say MY baby or MY jaan lol.. not THE :lol:

:eek: MashaAllah :hail: May u get it in his hands FAST!

13. srkjadoo

srkjadoo Don's Girl

Thank you for sharing your beautiful experience of meeting him and your feelings on seeing him. Hope to also meet him one day ;)

gauri_fairy says thanks.
  14. Fairooz SRK

Fairooz SRK Jab Tak Hai Jaan

OMG!! I get goosebumps by reading all experiences.. I've never had a chance to meet him in real.. :(

gauri_fairy says thanks.
  15. MaheshRane

MaheshRane New Member

thats very interesting and touching words from you dear!! liked your experience and hope u met him for ever and keep posting ypur lovely post !!!

gauri_fairy says thanks.
  16. srkgauri

srkgauri Well-Known Member

Here's my marrakech experience: ANOTHER MAGICAL ADVENTURE

On the 30th of Nov i arrived in marrakech with my brother i met some friends in the evening and we went to jamaa lafna square to watch k3g it was cold and it was raining a bit but after suraj hua maddham it started raining very heavily so we just had to leave unfortunatly....
    On the 1st of December at 8am i received SRK's tweet saying he landed in morocco and he mentionned he will do interviews in 2hrs so i quickly got ready called my friends and my brother dropped us off at the hotel where he was staying, once there they told us the press conf will be held in some other hotel we went there and we saw journalists leaving so it was obvious it's gonna happen in another hotel , i asked a lady where they will attend the press conf and she kindly told me where after telling her i want to see an actor of course she was like Shah Rukh Khan right?! then we took a cab and followed the journos bus , that hotel "taj palace" was 20mins far from marrakech...Once inside the hotel we met some indian journos we talked to them they were quite surprised because we recognised them lol , they were curious to know from where we came and then all i did is praising SRK :p but we enjoyed talking to them they were nice... after sometime we sat in the pc room and i called my brother to join us when he arrived SRK was already doing interviews he called me to ask me to come to see him i went and he was done with the itws ,he was taking pictures with some people then they took him near the pool for the photo call i was in the left side of the pool and was seeing him walking in the right side OMG that was awesome... ( a friend of mine took this video)
    when the photo call was about to end i went to have a seat in the pc room then he came and the pc started , an indian journo who was sitting next to me kept telling me ask him ask him anything haha but i couldn't find an interesting question plus he would notice im not a journo... i was busy staring at him and his unique cute facial expressions he is sooooooo gorgeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooous and at a moment i felt he was looking at me eventhough he was wearing his shades there was such an intensity in his eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a journo asked him if he wants to join hollywood (will they ever stop asking him this question?!!) he explained why hollywood doesnt need him and added he isnt exotically sexy or dont have sex appeal and i screamed you're the sexiest LOOOL omg i can't believe i did it but i quickly hid my face , friends told me he tried to look at my side to see who said that, i could have seen his reaction if i didnt hide my face but i am shy , maybe i shouldn't have said that i don't know i just said it didnt even think of it it just came out and i don't regret it because OF COURSE HE IS THE SEXIEST...when he was leaving the room surrounded by guards i tried to ask him to sign my kkr jersey he saw me but didn't react of course it wasn't possible and when we left the room he started talking to medias even there i tried to ask him if he can find a way to sign it but it was obvious he could not i gave up i don't like disturbing him but my brother was convincing me to keep trying so i went behind his BG ravin i called him and it's his manager who talked to me since she noticed i knew his name she was like what do you want i told her i just want him to sign my kkr jersey and she told me no he will just take a group picture (there were some other fans waiting ) even ravin said no lool i told my brother just leave me alone how many nos you want to hear from them, when he was done with medias he came toward us to take pictures he said with his sexy strict voice be organised i'll take pictures with you QUITELY he was SO close to me unfortunatly he skipped me he took a pic with a girl next to lme,a guy in the middle and a friend of mine it was so quick i couldn't even ask for one i was behind him but i didn't dare touch him , my dream is to touch his hand but i didn't get a chance anyways we were at the wrong place, he came there for the PC not to meet the fans but he still tried to please the lucky ones but we had to seize the occasion we knew we won't be that close to him in the evening....After that we tried to follow his car my bro showed him the jersey from the window so that he knows we are fans and he waved to us and gave us a thumbs up unfotunatly we don't see him clearly in the video
    Around 6pm we got invitations to attend the tribute , we took a seat and we watched on the screen what was happening outside it was as usual wonderful to see SRK greeting the fans he went to every corner... a french lady asked me who is that guy i was like oh you don't know what you are missing in your life :p he is the king of bollywood and for me he is the best look at how awesome he is with fans she told me i'll get to know him now haha...The ceremony started and all i was focusing on is SHAH RUKH KHAN he was standing at the centre like a king , he is so charismatic , my friends and i kept screaming his name we had fun it was magical, loved his speech about yashji it was touching and man he was soooooo handsoooooooome with his his red glasses!!!!! we didnt get to see him leaving for the square but we met big b boman arjun........then we went to see him at Jamaa lafna thank God we were there in time we saw him on stage as always he knows how to make us crazy we tried to see him again when he was leaving he waved to us and thats it he was GONE!! we tried to see JTHJ but it was cold and my back hurt a lot , without seat it was just impossible for us to stay there for 3hours.
    I saw him in morocco last year didnt get close to him i went to berlin thinking i might get a lil moment with him but it didnt happen he came back to morocco and still not lucky enough to touch him or take a pic with him and maybe i'll never get the chance to meet him again...

shahnur1990, rubyroo, darina4srk and 9 others thanked this.
  17. TessaRose

TessaRose Obsession

Your awesome adventure is awesome !!
    I feel ashamed for that French lady :p It's a pity Bollywood isn't known in France as it is in other countries (damn country of mine >.< )
    You're still so lucky for being able to be so close to him, even if you didn't have the chance to touch him or taking pictures. But never give up, one day will be your ;) day

18. srkgauri

srkgauri Well-Known Member

lol but she was really interested....Thank you

TessaRose says thanks.
  19. TessaRose

TessaRose Obsession

How could she not be interested ? This is Shah Rukh Khan !! :p

20. ѕαяα ♡ ѕяк

ѕαяα ♡ ѕяк New Member

That unforgettable moment when i grabed shahrukh's hand in the festival.. and he held my hand ...AGGGGGGGHHHHHH