1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Those Unforgettable moments.....

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by Wafa, Jan 21, 2006.

1. Weda

Weda SRK's Sweetheart

Thank you so much:hug:....it really was one of the most beautiful moments of my life....I have so much energy now!
    Want to promote my book in Mumbai....need al the help to do that:smile: so that I can make Shah Rukh even more proud.

nushu2705, olive and Number8 thank this.
  2. Weda

Weda SRK's Sweetheart

Thank u so much Kalee :kiss: I feel so sad...cuz I dont deserve the love he gives me every time I meet him. It scares me...I cried sunday the whole day...:( Fear and Tears of happiness.

Ohw...and sweetheart he signed ur pic!!!!!:cheer2:

3. ghada

ghada ♥♥♥SHAH RUKH ♥♥♥

so happy for you..&thanks for share this wonderful moment&beautiful pics with us

4. Number8

Number8 Well-Known Member

Thank you Weda for sharing it, you look absolutely beautiful :)

5. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

what can we say! this man is gorgeous inside and out :heart:
    that's so wonderful Weda that you were able to see him and share with him beautiful moments again.
    you look so beautiful and happy. thanks for sharing the pictures with us. :)

6. jg2k

jg2k The.One

It's really nice to see your pictures with Shah Rukh, Weda... There is a lot of strength, love and respect that is portrayed so beautifully in them. Keep smiling and keep shining... :)

7. frenchfan

frenchfan mornings best dealt with dark as nite coffee.

I feel blessed when I can say that such beautiful people like you Weda, are part of my family here...Thanks again for sharing your pictures and feeling with us :hug:

and, random though, Shah said he wishes to read your book.. For once, you could be the one who sign an kinda autograph for him, with a dedicated bok :madgrin:

I hope you feel as proud of you as we do :thumb:

8. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

one thing I'm curious about... why are you guys wearing jackets??? leather, velvet, etc....? is it cold there in Holland in mid July??:confused:

9. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Aww, don't say that yaar!! I know we all feel overwhelmed that this man who doesn't even know us personally, gives us so much love, makes us feel so important and so special...but every human being on this earth is worthy of and deserves to be loved.:heart: There are a lot of children and people in this world who like everyone else, need love, but never receive it...but you're receiving the love of a human being who knows how to love like no one else, so don't spend that time feeling scared or undeserving yaar :hug::kiss:, just let yourself disappear in the embrace of his arms, in the beauty of the moment...truly knowing that you derserve every bit of it, and more.:heart:

10. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

it's shah's and mine 2nd anniversary. :heart::heart: i feel so blessed to have met him, breathed the same air, been in his presence. i truly believe that all the good things that have happened since then have been because of him and his blessings to me. thank you shah for the love and the strength to always go on. :hug:

thanks also to all my planetsrk friends, you all make me feel sane in a crazy world :grouphug:

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  11. K

That's beautiful.:heart: Just having Shah Rukh in one's life is a huge blessing, but to meet him is really to be in the presence of an angel...congratulations on your anniversary and I wish you many more to come.:hug::kiss:

prilvsrk says thanks.
  12. darina4srk

darina4srk SRKManiac

Congrats again Pri! :D I still remember your experience! Wish you many more to come! :thumb:

13. MsShar2u

MsShar2u Another Part Of SRK

I really enjoyed reading everyone's stories! Makes me feel like I was there with you, lol.. Although I didn't really meet him. Unless you count the time I had a lunch meeting at a hotel, and I was busy thinking about what needed to be discussed and as I looked up, I saw SRK walking towards me (read: towards the door, lol)... I was too busy concentrating on the meeting that it took me 5 secs to realize what I just saw. So I looked his way, as he was about to pass me, and in my confused state I said, "Hey Shah Rukh" - as if I had known him for years, lol. He smiled and said, "How are you, darling?", in which I replied "I'm fine and you?", and he replied "I'm as fine as you are...", then he smirked, put his hands together (as if he apologized), and said "Sorry, that was a bit naughty", I started laughing and said that it was okay. And after that we went our own way... Mind you, all this took place within 30 secs or something. There was some press and security around, and fans were outside waiting, so things were a little hectic. Till this day I have no idea why I didn't ask him to take a picture. I think I'm just gonna blame it on that meeting, lol ;)

iamsrking, Wafa, darina4srk and 4 others thanked this.
  14. Anjali72

Anjali72 Thanx Shah Rukh!!!

Wow Sharmila, that is great! God bless you and thank you for sharing this wonderful experience!:hug::kiss:

MsShar2u says thanks.
  15. K

Holy damn!!!!:faint: That is so beautiful and so natural!!!:heart: Wow yaar!!! That's freaking awesome!!:cool: I hope you get to meet him again and get a picture too!!:)

MsShar2u says thanks.
  16. MsShar2u

Thanks, Anja! Though it's almost nothing in comparison to most of the stories I read here... It was a fun experience for me though. And a little extra funny, because for some reason some girls outside asked me for an autograph when they saw me walking towards the entrance of the hotel... I have no idea who they thought I was, lol

Anjali72 says thanks.
  17. MsShar2u

Thanks, Kalee! It was a remarkable day... Too bad I wasn't able to meet him again in the days he was here (in Amsterdam for the IIFA Awards). I don't know any SRK fans out here, and I felt a bit weird to go back there by myself, lol

18. K

You're welcome!:) Aww I know yaar, and it becomes so nerve-wrecking since it's Shah Rukh!:faint: I'm sure when then time is right you will get your beautiful moment!:heart::hug::kiss:

MsShar2u and Anjali72 thank this.
  19. Anjali72

Anjali72 Thanx Shah Rukh!!!

I agree with Kalee.:hug: You sure will get your pic with him when the time is right. I personally have to say I do not have a pic with him together yet but just to stand in front of him, see him and maybe talk to him really made and still makes me so happy I can´t ask for more. He is a true angel!:angel:

MsShar2u says thanks.
  20. MsShar2u

I think you're both absolutely right... It was a nice moment to share with him though. I usually don't really get starstruck, but Michael Jackson and SRK were the two ppl I felt a bit overwhelmed with. Thank God for being able to stay calm, lol. Hopefully one day I'll get my picture taken with him... God willing =)

darina4srk and Anjali72 thank this.