1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Those Unforgettable moments.....

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by Wafa, Jan 21, 2006.

1. Shilpz

Shilpz Well-Known Member

Re: I've met SRK...

Yaaay! :dance: :rockon:

2. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

3. Poonam

Poonam New Member

Thanks Wafa, Jo, for your responses. I'm still walking on air after that night. I saw in the papers today that Gauri was also around. Strange I didn't spot her because we had a table virtually next to the best one facing the stage and she must have been there. Maybe I was too hyped up to notice anyone else. But also, so many women in Delhi these days sports that bronzed make-up and blonde-streaked hair, and they all look quite similar !:confused:

Just one more thing I wanted to share with you all is that for the 1 1/2 hours that Shah Rukh was there, he didn't light up a single cigarette ! So he must be really trying very hard to quit. :thumb: Poor baby, I think he must have been feeling really cold out there, the weather was freezing. The rest of us had happily warmed up with drinks and some great kebabs . A friend of ours was insisting that I have a third glass of wine, to which my hubby remarked, "She doesn't need it, she's already high on Shah Rukh !":D Poor chap, he's become quite accustomed to my madness now.

4. Astri

Astri New Member

5. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

LOL "high on srk" alright! poor hubby. :D

6. Lachchi

Lachchi Well-Known Member

Re: When I met SRK...

Hey!
    It`s nice to read all the storys and see the fotos...grins
    I meet Mr. Khan at Juni 2005 in Hamburg on the ship.
    @ Mehgna
    Yes, the chaos was great.I regret it.
    What can be better, to hear what Mr. Khan tell us Hm?
    I don`t understand.
    Than the Foto`s.
    We stay, table to table ( 10 person ) on stage for the Foto.I don`t no why, but a Security seperated me from the group and plased me offside.I saw the other to make the Foto and gave Mr. Khan the gifts and letters. In a little moment I was sad.But okay, I can see him so near....that`s enough.
    The other leave the stage and I started to go. The Security stoped me again. I was a little bit angry.I ask him What?
    He makes a handmove to Mr. Khan.
    I see Mr. Khan and a woman on his left side.He wave I should come.
    Oh my God.My heard started to run.I was so nervous.
    I don`t say Hallo and I don`t look in his face.I stand on the right side. Mr. Khan put his hand in my back..........
    He was the helping hand which I feel so long time.He give me power to change my live. I learn to show my feelings and I learn to fight for my feelings.
    Certainly many think, I`am crazy?.....grin
    but I can`t explain it.
    Before I go, I hand over Mr Khan a painting picture.
    I pray ,for a chance to meet Mr. Khan again, then I can say thank you personal for so many things and looks into his face.......smile
    He is a great human beeing,a Angel sending from God.
    I wish Mr. Khan and his Family the best of Live.
    God Bless Elke

7. filmifan

filmifan bhangraholic nattu

that's good news about the smoking.

and your husband is a very smart man.
    :D

8. Poonam

Poonam New Member

Yes indeed. He can recognise madness when he sees it.:eek:

9. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

who else here had a starry encounter with the mega star SRK ?
    anyone else met him, talked to him? tried to kiss him and got security to keep you away?? :D :D hahaha.... couldn't help it :p

10. Mazerq_j

Mazerq_j Well-Known Member

:thumb: LOL LOL wicked! i'm going to do that thing too and then will tell the story here (as if i have the courage :p )

11. jessibhatti

jessibhatti Member

omg omg he took a donut and u also gave him a gift one lucky girl kash i was there too haha. but i hope i get to meet him one day i wont lose hope]

Jessi :)

12. Puuja

Puuja New Member

Thank you all for sharing your amazing, kabhii funny, kabhii hearttouching stories ^^ hope i will meet him one day too ^^

13. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

inshaAllah you will get another chance to meet him. don't worry just be patient. think of what you will tell him when you meet him again.

14. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

where do you live noreen? inshaAllah you will get the chance to meet him.

15. Lachchi

Hey!
    Thank`s Wafaji for your heardfull words.
    I have the words,I will say to Mr. Khan, in my minds and in my heard. I hope I bring the words out, when I stand in front of Mr. Khan....grin!
    God Bless
    Lachchi
    :) :)

16. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

here are some pics from the Frankfurt dinner

Click here

17. chandini

chandini New Member

You are lucky to have met shahrukh.Iwould love to meet him one day

18. Dir*Dil

Dir*Dil New Member

we will wait more and more

Thank you

19. Lachchi

Hallo!
    Thanks Wafa for sharing the pics.
    I was in Frankfurt too, but not inside.
    I see at another pic your painting picture.
    You have paint?? Wow!!!!
    Mr. Khan is my favorite face for paint. I paint him qiuet often.
    Have you more paintings?
    God Bless
    Lachchi

20. Marini

Marini New Member

Its so nice to read how fella fans get to meet Shahrukh up close and personal, took pictures and all and Im sure one needs luck and sheer hardwork. I met Shahrukh a few times and since the topic here stop short at "when I met SRK..." I thot that mayb I share somthing here too :) Yes I met Shahrukh but from a distance hehehee....Well, simply because there was a huge crowd and everybody was like in frenzy and were pushing and shoving. The first time I met Shahrukh was back in early 1998 at d airport. He was looking boyish and young then. That was his first time in Singapore.

A few years later, I went to Botanic Garden alone, at D Orchid Garden to see an orchid named after him. The organiser did not expect such a huge crowd. I was like 4 hours earlier than de scheduled time. In fact I was at de front row when suddenly, fans started to go wild when Shahrukh arrived dat I felt scared and I didnt *fight* wid them. I was pushed to de back row.

Then d other times was watching him doing concerts hehehee Well, I pray Shahrukh comes to Singapore again and I hope that I can meet him at close proximity.
    :whoo: