1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Those Unforgettable moments.....

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by Wafa, Jan 21, 2006.

1. Rachell

Rachell New Member

Re: I've met SRK...

OMG!!!! That's so great reading all of your experience.

Rajjo, I'm really happy for you, I know how much that ment for you :kiss:

Well as some of you know, I met srk too several times and each time I was lucky enough to touch him and more...:redface:

Well tell you about it another time, cuz I have to type a lot :tongue:

2. Shilpz

Shilpz Well-Known Member

OMG Nicole!!! :jaw: That's sooooo sweet! :heart: Shahrukh is such a sweetheart! :kiss: God Bless you both :hug:

3. Weda

Weda SRK's Sweetheart

My Very Special Meeting With Shahrukh Khan

21st August 2004 Temptation Concert

Like all the other fans of Shahrukh, it was also my dream to see Shahrukh in person.
    On 21st of August 2004 The Temptation concert was held in Ahoy (Rotterdam).
    As my brother loves me so much he decided to get in touch with the organizer of Temptation (Sakeer), in order to arrange a meeting with Shahrukh for me.
    By sending a letter to Sakeer in which my brother
    explained why I should see Shahrukh, I got a positive reply. Sakeer had 100% guaranteed that I could meet Shahrukh, but when we went to the Temptation, sakeer and his staff pretended as they knew nothing about any meeting
    arrangement with Shahrukh.
    When I heard that I couldn't meet Shahrukh I
    cried alot.

The show started at 21.00 'o clock, my family was attending the concert with me. I really couldn't believe my eyes when Shahrukh came on stage. Everybody was screaming of joy, except me sitting there and crying. Everybody was standing in front of me, I couldn't see anything, so my brother took me at front. I was so close to Shahrukh. My brother tried his best to arrange something for me there to meet
    Shahrukh, he talked to the security people, but they didn't allow anyone. I told my brother "I only will leave this place, after I meet
    Shahrukh". We were standing close to the hall were the actors went to change. I saw Shahrukh running into the hall, we screamed his name but
    he couldn't hear it because of the noise.

I had bought Shahrukh a gift, my brother asked a security man to give the little gift to Shahrukh. He saw me crying and said, I make sure you can give it yourself. I was soooo happy. I waited to see this man again, but he was gone. Suddenly I saw Shahrukh's wife Gauri standing beside us. I pointed her to my brother and said that's Gauri, Shahrukh's wife.
    So he went to her and said that I wanted to see Shahrukh. She saw me crying and ran into the hall to get Shahrukh for me.

I felt my heartbeat all over my body, after a few seconds I saw him coming out of the hall. He was looking everywhere, then his wife told him where I was. He saw me and walked toward me.
    Ohhh God I just couldn't look at him. I was crying with my hand in front of my face. He was sitting on his knees and took my hand away from my face. I
    couldn't say a word, I couldn't think at all. My brother told him that he is my only inspiration. Then Shahrukh hugged me; it was the most
    beautiful moment in my life.
    He wanted to see me backstage after the show.

At the end of the show someone came to us and took us backstage, I saw Shahrukh with his son Aryan. He came and said I will go and change then I'll come back to you. We were waiting about half an hour and then he came. My brother made
    those beautiful pictures. I gave him the little gift I bought.
    He was so close, he looked straight into my eyes and said thank you very much.
    Then he kissed my hand. Aryan was standing next to him. He is so sweet. Just like his dad. After all this beautiful moments he left with my gift in his hand.

I didn't get the opportunity to thank Gauri Jhi for what she did for me. I hope someday I will get a chance to thank her.

I am very thankful to God and my family, in special my brother, who was
    very caring and alert on that special evening. Without him I wouldn't have had a chance to meet Shahrukh.

My dream came true,
    I hope the dream of all his fans will come true some day.

[​IMG]
    Pic of my room

Jasmine says thanks.
  4. Weda

Weda SRK's Sweetheart

10th June 2005 IIFA WEEKEND

After my meeting with Shahrukh at the temptation concert, I always knew deep in my heart that I will see Shahrukh one more time.

When I heard that the IIFA awards would be held in Holland, I was sooooo happy.
    A few days later I heard that there would also be a festival at the Airport for the arriving stars.

I couldn’t sleep well the week before the IIFA, everybody was telling me not to cry this time if I get the opportunity to meet Shahrukh again. I didn’t promissed them anything, because I can’t think right when he is close to me. It's like I'm not here on earth.

Friday 10th june I was at the airport with my mom and a friend of mine.
    First Fardeen Khan came, then Shahrukh.
    Everybody was screaming Shahrukh and again I was sitting silent and cried.
    They made a stage at the airport to interview the stars when they arrived.

After Shahrukh came out of the gate he went to the stage, he talked to his fans then with a jounalist. He was in the middle of his conversation when he saw me. He said 'How are you sweetheart'. He saw me crying and said to the journalist 'One sec I’ll meet my friend first' then he left his conversation with the media and came towards me. Ohhh my god I can’t explain what I felt that moment. He came and huged me. Then he kissed my hand, it was sooo beautiful. He sighned for me on the picture that we made at the temptation.. Then I asked him to help me stand up from my wheelchair. He said sure, he came sooooo close and helped me to stand up. He took me in his arms. All I did was crying. Then he helped me to sit back again.
    He is so sweet, so so nice, so caring. There are no words to discribe Shahrukh.

After the festival so many people at the airport asked me why Shahrukh left his conversation and came to me. A jounalist came to me for an interview she asked me several of questions. Like why Shahrukh helped me stand up. I explaind to her what Shahrukh means to me, that he is my only inspiration. I couldn't talk to much, the tears were stroming out my eyes.

After Shahrukh helped me with the first stap, I want to practice and do my very best to get back on my feet, so that one day Shahrukh can see that it was his magic that made me come so far.

He means the world to me, he did so much for me, it means so much to me. I think I would never be able to thank him for all he has done for me.

There is no one like Shahrukh, I think nobody else would have done what he did for me.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jasmine says thanks.
  5. Meghna04

Meghna04 ChakDe SRK!

Oh, Weda!
    Your story is so sweet! I'm really touched by this!

6. srk's_rani

srk's_rani New Member

oh my godd.. :eek: all you are so lucky..! :)
    and i LOVE you storys.. they're so touching, it feels like i've seen it all !
    im juz waiting for my turn, which will hopefully come :(

7. Shilpz

Shilpz Well-Known Member

This is my experience at the Dinner with SRK in London on October 5, 2004 :)

Well first when he came to our table, he grabbed my hand in the most sweetest way. Then he went to the next person so i took my camera and started taking pictures. When i realized he was about to leave our table, I screamed, "I love youu!!" Then he came back to me and grabbed my hand again, smiled, and sorta put it to his forehead while closing his eyes. It was sooo sweet! OMG and the way he held my hand!!! AHHHH!! He put one hand over it and one hand under. I think it was the most sweetest thing ever!

8. Shilpz

Shilpz Well-Known Member

My 2nd experience was when he shot for KANK here in NYC. A really really good friend had found out the shooting location one weekend so we both decided to go. They were all shooting around Madison Ave. It was really cool actually seeing how the actors work...it was a totally different atmosphere. They were shooting for a while when we noticed they were leaving. I thought the shooting was over because evryone was packing up (we later found out that they were taking a lunch break). Preity, Rani, Abhishek all went to their vans I guess and I was looking for Shahrukh but couldn't find him. :confused: All of a sudden I heard loud voices which sounded like my mom :D and i went over to her to see wat she was doing. She was waving this Dunkin donut's bag in front of the van where Shahrukh was sitting (the window was up) and the security guards were giving her weird looks like what the hell is she doing lol. Then she goes, "What? He's in NYC he has to try the donuts here, c'mon!" A few seconds later, the window rolls down (it was like a slow-mo moment) and Shahrukh calls my mom over with his hand and takes a munchkin out of the bag! :eek2: It was an amazing moment! My mom started saying stuff abt me like, "My daughter is a huuge fan of urs. She liked u ever since she was 4, now she's 19." He kept smiling and said "Thank you, thank you"....and there was this gift that i had in my hand that i wanted to give him so i gave it to my mom..she asked him if she could give him the gift and he said, "Yes yes ofcourse.", and took the gift. Then my mom started to bless him like, "I hope God gives you more success and fortune. May you become the brightest star on Earth." While she was saying that he bowed his head down and sorta did this adaab thingie..it was sooo sweet! :heart:

I was standing in the back while all this was happening :eek: I almost froze, i couldn't even move lol!...it was such a beautiful thing that he did. I don't think other stars would do that...my respect for him increased sooo much after that incident. He is truly a diamond! :)

Here are some pics of that moment that i wanna share with all of u. :smile:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Meghna04

Meghna04 ChakDe SRK!

WHAT???:eek:
    He took a donut? :hungry:
    Wow, cool!

hi hi hi ...I wish I had seen your mum waving with that donut bag

:pound: :pound: :pound:

Thanks for your story Shilpz and the pics are great!

10. Shilpz

Shilpz Well-Known Member

LOL yea, i was soo surprised he actually took it himself! :eek: I have the bag saved :p Yea lol, mom looked sooo funny waving the bag, i almost tried to stop her lol!

11. Rajshri

Rajshri Well-Known Member

Weda, your meeting with Shah Rukh was soooooooooo beautiful and touching... I'm so glad I was there when it happened... :eek: It was one of the most special moments of my life :kiss:

12. Rajshri

Ooooooooooooooooooooowh Cueetoooooooooooo!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: WAHAHAH I was even here at this meeting too!!!! :lol: Beautiful moments :kiss: :clap2: :) He's so sweet!!! And like he said on the phone :p, I'm sure he'll never forget such a beautiful lady like you! :D :kiss:

And I LOOOOOOOVE the donuts story!!!!!!!!! :lol: OMG he looks so cute on those pictures :kiss: Like a 4-year old boy, who's getting his lunch... :tongue:

I LOVE your mother! :D

13. Shilpz

Shilpz Well-Known Member

Awww that sure was a beautiful day! Meeting all you sweetoos and Shahrukh...it was like the icing on a cake :) (u guys were the cake :D)
    Hahahah 4 year old boy :p...i guess he couldn't wait till lunch. He was hungry bechara sweetoo :tongue: LOL! I love my mother too :D

14. Weda

Weda SRK's Sweetheart

Thank you sweety,

Next time we're going together to meet Shahrukh
    ;)

15. filmifan

filmifan bhangraholic nattu

too funny - i love the donuts story! although as a southerner, i prefer krispy kreme over dunkin. :p but hey, him and donut glaze from any source is giving me nattu thoughts right now.

16. Shilpz

Shilpz Well-Known Member

LOL! Dunkin or Krispy kreme, it's all good :p Ahahaha :D

17. filmifan

filmifan bhangraholic nattu

EXACTLY :hungry: :eyebrows:

18. Anisa

Anisa New Member

Weda & everybody else thanks for sharing your stories. I really enjoyed reading them.

19. Rajshri

Anisa, I still remember your story about meeting Shah Rukh, it brought tears to my eyes :eek: It was so beautiful! :kiss: You're going to write about it again? :)

20. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

Weday I love your story, and I have seen your video which we will upload once we finish organizing the media section. the video made me cry. it was so sweet.