Those Unforgettable moments.....

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by Wafa, Jan 21, 2006.

1. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!! Staff Member

I met him numerous times by now. and I will post my experiences here later.

If any of you had the same honor and the pleasure of meeting the KING, Please tell us about your experiece here in this topic.

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. Rajshri

Rajshri Administrative Duties Staff Member

Re: I've met SRK...

Oki, this is my old message...:p I found it again... :)

So I was at the airport during IIFA Amsterdam, and everythiing went wrong from the moment we woke up!!! :confused: First the tram just wouldn't arrive and time, and because of that we missed the train, then the next train got delayed!!!! And we had to arrive in time, because once the gate opens, everyone runs to the best places in front of the stage which was built. But we finally got there, and fortunatly Rayshree did make it on time, and she was standing at the front of the row.

So then we got in and we ran to the stage. First a few stars arrived, Preity, Fardeen.

And then he came in... OMG!!! The audience went WILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everybody was screaming and pushing us against the fence. It was really painful!!!

But Shah Rukh was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo SWEET!!!!!!!! NONE of the stars so far took so much time for his/her fans!!!! He was just so sweet and so friendly!!!! First he got on the stage, he talked to his fans, talked to the hosts. And then he saw his fan, remember that pic of that little girl...

[​IMG]

He saw her and he said 'Sweetheart...'' just left everything, and ran to her. She was in a wheelchair, and he lifted her up, and they hugged. And it was just SO beautiful!!!! She was right in front of me, so Shah Rukh was reaaaaally close!!!!! And he told her: its so nice to meet you again, and it was just so special... *sigh* the way he hugged her, it really ment a lot for him too. She was cryiing, and I think he was too. He was so close, we could have touched him, my sister did.. LOL! She's crazy. But I was líke, no, this is HER moment, THEIR moment. I'm not going to bother them, by touching him everywhere...

And then he ran back to the stage again. And met the people who won the VIP arrangements, and after that he just walked passed AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL the fans...!! WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! ALmost all the stars, just waved, and quickly went to the exit. But not Shah Rukh!!! He really took his time, and shook hands with his fans.

And then he came closer and closer to me... But everybody was pushing me, and I couldn't see him clearly, but at one moment he just looked at me... right into my eyes...!!! My hand was reached out, but there were so many of them, and he probably didn't see mine, but I did touch his arm a little bit... *blush*

[​IMG]

(the first hand is mine, not the one with the green tape, but the other one)

But when I turned around, I saw that Geeta was gone. she came with her little brother, but everyone was pushing right, so he started to cry... :( And she had to leave with him...

And when he was gone.... I don't know what happend!!!! LOL... But I Just got tears in my eyes, I was just so happy... I couldn't help it.... He was just SO close... I never expected that I would see him from so close up... It was not really the fact that I touched his arm, but when he looked at me, and ... Oofh!!! HE WAS JUST SO CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But also because Geeta missed him... I felt so bad about it... So it was kind of a mixed response. I was so happy but at the same time just SO sad...

When he was gone, Rayshree and I left our places and went to search for Geeta. By then Shilpa Shetty came in.

And then I met Kogie and Hanim. And Kogie wanted to pay me back for the IIFA tickets. But I couldn't even put the money in my wallet, because I was trembling so much... My hands just... OOfh... But Rayshree helped me and put the money in my wallet... LOL!

After a while I cooled down, and we found Geeta.

We went to the cricket match, and there we just had so much fun! We were screaming and jumping, it was so funny!!! I really had the time of my life yesterday. LOL!! I didn't understand a thing about cricket, so I just screamed whenever I saw Shah Rukh doing something... hahahahah... Someimtes I would even scream for the wrong team...:p

When we got home, I got to my room, fell down on my knees and thanked Bhagwan for everything that happened to me that day... For bringing Shah Rukh back to Holland, bringing him so close to me, for everything....

Well, the awards are today... Gawd... I'm exhausted!!! LOL!!!! And also a little bit sad... Because after this it will be over... I don't want this end....... I love the IIFA weekend...:)

Fresia Kim Tong Vargas says thanks.
  4. Shilpz

Shilpz Well-Known Member

Awww that is soooo sweet Rajshri! I love how you touched his hand..that is just sooo :heart: I hope you will have many more special experiences with SRK in the future :)

I have a few experiences that I want to share too...maybe a little later though. ;)

5. Wafa

thank you so much rajjo. I love reading your experience coz its full of emotions and srk's warmth.

please increase the font ;)

6. Rajshri

WAHAHAH OMG! I'm so stupid! :p I read your PM and I thought it said please DEcrease the font... [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] WAHAHAH So silly me... :p I edited all my posts in the topics and made the font smaller!!! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] Oki, I'll make it Bigger now... :p

7. Wafa

I have met SRK yesterday at the dinner in Germany, it was another dream coming true.
    I will write an article about my it when I go back to los angeles next week and shahid will publish it.

but breifly, he was even yummier in person. damn this man is like wine, gets better with age and he is one intoxicating one of a kind man. Maar Daala !

I have given him 2 fan books (msgs from members/fans) I bought 2 photo albums, each had 20 pages. and inserted the msgs on both sides of each page. he was very delighted and happy to see them.

I also had a painting of srk made specially for him which I will tell you more about in my article.

bhuwan will post the pic of the painting here.

the best thing of all that still rings in my ear was when I told him on the stage I'm wafa do u remember me? he replied yes wafa of course I remember you. wafa wafa.. said it twice [​IMG] I left after I got a tight squeeze and rubbed my cheeks to his again [​IMG] the man smelled like heaven.

I am now in london thats why I havent been spending time here. I miss you all and as soon as I get back to lax I will tell you more about the dinner.

you can see the pic of the "Jodi #1" in my sig :D :D :p

8. Angel4U

Angel4U New Member

Wafa :kiss: thank you soooo much for starting this topic :hug: It is very important for all us here :) esp. for those who haven't met Shah Rukh yet :eek: hope someday...

9. Wafa

LOL Pagli :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound:

10. Wafa

sweetie. you will meet him inshaAllah, don't lose hope, if I could do it you could do.

11. Rajshri

O MY GOD!!!!!!!!!! I can already hear him saying it.... :heart:

Haaye Rabba... [​IMG]

12. Angel4U

Angel4U New Member

Aaaaw Rajjo :hug: you story is soooo sweet and soooo emotional :) I feel like I was there near you... Before I start crying I just want to tell you - Thank you soooo much for sharing your wonderful experience :kiss:

13. Angel4U

Angel4U New Member

:D :D :D

:p let me call you Wafa-Wafa :D lol
    Maar Daala!!!!!! :faint: :faint: :faint:

14. Angel4U

Angel4U New Member

Thank you for support my sweet Wafa-Wafa :hug:

:eek: and you know...:D I absolutely adore "Jodi # 1" pic :p

15. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

oh rajjo loved reading your bit again....
    geez i still gotta wait for my turn...

16. SRKsham

SRKsham Well-Known Member

Ooooohwwww... how beautiful *sigh*:heart: :eek:

I've never met him, I only went a little bit crazy when I saw him during the IIFA awards in Holland..[​IMG] pfff he was soo close! but that camera..[​IMG]

But thank for sharing your beautiful experience with jaanu guys.. keep posting[​IMG]

17. Meghna04

Meghna04 ChakDe SRK!

I've met Shah Rukh twice (and I saw him by the Temptation in Dortmund/Germany).

The first time it was by the dinner in Frankfurt (hello Wafa:wave: ).
    I was so undecided to go to this Event, and my Mom has said to me: 'Nicole you must go! Maybe this chance to meet him comes never again!' I decided to go. But I was sad because no one wanted to accompany me. So I went alone!:(

I was really nervous because I didn't know anyone there and Hey ! I was there to meet HIM!!!
    But all my doubts went away and I've met so many new friends. I was really happy.
    And then HE came on the Stage and I was only thinking :Oh my God -- there is Shah Rukh -- Oh my God....! :eek:

He looked great and really sweet. And then I went on the Stage (for the Photo), and again I was thinking: Oh my God -- Oh my God!
    I've stood direct before Shah Rukh and I could only say "hello". (I was too shy to say anything:eek: ).
    It happened really fast and suddenly I stood next to him and he put his arm around me. Wooohhaaaa! :madgrin: I thought I went mad!!!
    With trembling hands I did the same! ;) Then a Photographer has made the pic and we must go away from the stage. At this time I took all my strength and I've said to him "I'm really happy to see you here in Germany". (Oh I was sooo stupid -- I could say anything to him - but I said only this stupid one):doh:

But he turned to me and was smiling (what a smile) and he said to me: "Thank you, Thank you very much!"
    I was so happy and on my way back to my table I was thinking "He spoke to me! Oh my God! He spoke to me!":dance:

After the dinner I went back to my Hotel but I couldn't sleep that night. The next morning my Mom and my sister came to bring me home, my Mom asked me how it was. All what I could do was to hugged her and to cry!
    That was my first meeting with Shah Rukh Khan!

18. Meghna04

Meghna04 ChakDe SRK!

OK ,here is my second meeting with Shah Rukh!

It was in Hamburg last year on a ship! As how as all of you know, there was a lot of chaos and the people went mad only when the name "Shah Rukh Khan" was spoken out! :mad:

But this day was the happiest in my life (without the birth of my son)!

However, he came on stage (and the crowd went absolutely MAD:mad2: ) but I was not like that - I wanted to cry when I saw him again. I couldn't went my eyes away from him:eek: , and my ears was sticked on his lips:ear: .
    The crowd was going to freak out and they decided to make the Photosession very fast. Then my table came on stage for the pic. It was all so confused. I couldn't explore him first. But suddenly he stood behind me. :eek2:

My heart and my breath stopped for a moment.
    I've brought for him a gingerbread heart on which was wrote "Germany loves Shah Rukh" and a letter. So, now was it my turn!:whoo:
    I went to him and I said "I've a present for you".

He looked at the heart but couldn't read what was written on it because the letter was on it. He was trying to push it away and I was trying the same and we came about it in confusion.:redface: We laughed!:laugh:

Then he could read what was wrote on the heart and I saw one of his greatest smile!:D He went a step back and looked straight in my eyes and was saying "Oh, come on! Give me a hug"!:hug:

I couldn't realize that! WOW!!!:eek:
    He pulled (!) me in his arms and I closed my eyes! Oh my God! He was so warm and soft! And he smelled like heaven (how Wafa said)!
    I took my courage and gave him a little kiss :kiss: on his cheek. I'll never forget that feeling!!!

But then it was again time to leave the stage and I went to my table! I was like in heaven and I was unable to hold my tears back...!

I thank God every day for this and pray that I can meet him again.
    And by all this I must add that I was really nervous and I had my fear to meet him but it was gone when he stood in front of me.
    :heart: He has such a wonderful charisma in reality that none of his movies can show!:heart:

19. hanimdevre

hanimdevre New Member

thanks Wafa and Rajshri!!!!!

20. Meghna04

Meghna04 ChakDe SRK!

Here are the pics:

Frankfurt:
    [​IMG]

Hamburg:
    [​IMG]

:heart: :heart: :heart:

21. filmifan

filmifan bhangraholic nattu

awwww...it's so nice to read everyone's experiences! he's so great with his fans.

i was 5 feet away from him twice while he was in NYC filming KANK, but did not get to speak to him. maybe later i can post about what happened, but right now it's still a little too bittersweet.