1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Those Of You Who Saw Chak De India!

Discussion in 'Members reviews' started by SIXPAK GQ, Aug 11, 2007.

1. SIXPAK GQ

SIXPAK GQ New Member

How was this film?

Which SRK film can you compare Chak De India to?

2. dedeb

dedeb New Member

u cant compare this movie with any hindi film its a very different film u will love srk even more he has all the award this year chak de india rocks

3. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

thanks a lot nabil im sure chak de india is a very good movie you can tell its a different movie im looking forward to watch it

4. skylark60

skylark60 Active Member

I watched the movie yesterday. Initially I wasn't too keen on it as I don't really like sports movies, but I'm so glad I did.
    The movie was fantastic. SRK and the girls have done a great job. Not a minute of boredom, didn't miss the songs and not too sweet and melodramatic. The director got the balance just right.
    Who cares if the film does not go on to become a massive hit. Sometimes you have to work towards quality and a bit of realism.

5. love you SRK

love you SRK New Member

I saw the movie today in my country Kuwait ..

this is my first time to watch a Hindi movie in cinema and I am glad I did ..

the movie was soooo great srk looks sooo sweet and I loved the girls too ..

in fact I thought that chack de wouldn't be a greet film because its about sport and there is no love story in it .. But I was wrong.. it was fantastic movie I loved it especially the restaurant Sean ..

i took with me my 3 younger brothers who do not like Hindi films at all ..

and i took them without telling them which movie we are going to watch..

later in the car.. they was shocked win I told them its a Hindi film..

witch make me promise them if they didn't like the film I will return there tickets money ..

but after we sow the film they loved it they said its great .. and I was happy for that ..

you knaw i cant combair this film withe srk other films becouse this is deffrent its new look for srk in every way ..i dont know what to say more ..

I can't wait for srk next movie oso ..

Thanks

6. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

ya this one is so different and so good

7. SIXPAK GQ

SIXPAK GQ New Member

how does it compare to lagaan?

8. RIA

RIA Ms

I went with my family to see this movies on 1st day 2nd show and everyone were very happy. It's fantastic movie & superb perfomance of SRK. I think Chake de India is better than Lagaan.

9. MarjorieGK

MarjorieGK Ullu-Club-Member

I saw the film twice already :) It truly is a fantastic movie. ShahRukh's performance was extraordinary, but I loved watching the girls too - they played so convincingly. There were moments I laughed very hard, and moments I had tears in my eyes. I loved the way the matches were presented - quick and very realistic.

10. Mohini

Mohini New Member

Very good and very entertaining film. Good fun but with a message. Good acting and wonderful music. A must see.

11. sanusandhu

sanusandhu Ullu-Club-Member

I love the movie. Everyone has acted so great that it doesn't feel like acting at all. It was all real. SRK was fantastic as usual and all the girls deserve a big round of applause. I loved the energy of movie. It was not slow even for a second. You get drawn in totally and feel pain/pleasure for every actor on screen.
    10/10 for this movie.
    Sandeep

12. haseena

haseena Tere Liye

I watched the movie yesterday and I have to say its mindblowing. To be honest I didnt expect to like the movie this much. It is very different than any of the other SRK movies and it cannot be compared to any of his other films...it is something very different and in a very good way. SRK's performane like always is absolutely amazing and I am sure this movie will be nominated for many awards next year. The girls are very funny...the movie is entertaining from start to end...I didnt realize how quick time passed by...I think it was too short...maybe cuz i was loving it so much...and at no point will you feel like its getting a little boring...you will be on the edge of your seat from start to end. Overall Well done :thumb: I know the movie had been getting great reviews and will continue to and will be a Super Hit :)

13. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

ypu cant compare it to lagaan

14. SRKfanforever

SRKfanforever Well-Known Member

You cant compare it with any movie..not even 2 SRK's own movies because its a verry different movie...great movie n great acting by my KING SHAHRUKH KHAN....:lol::clap2:

15. Lia

Lia Well-Known Member

Yea.... No compare. I just want to see CDI and Shahrukh be a winner in all awards next year. And please.... bring CDI to the Oscar.... !!

16. Ricky80

Ricky80 Member

Great movie, better than Lagaan...SRK was awesome

17. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

Imran, there is so much one can say about Chak De India, but no doubt that it cannot be compared to any of srk's previous performances, and in no way can it be compared to Lagaan or any other film. The industry has made some patriotic themed films before but there was nothing like this one as yet. Patriotism is something I feel that is a little difficult to portray without making it look either hammed, or over done and not realistic. I dont want to say that being patriotic is as such, but people show that feeling in many ways. What I loved about CDI and how Jaideep and Shimit have worked it is that along with bringing back the sport of hockey, they have reinvented the image of women and that too the women in sports. I also think that since the underlying theme involved patriotism, they bound it together so well that it was too awesome to describe. Everything was blended in well and in a appropriate amount, i mean that the film was real, it was realistic and the people in the film were real too. In one way or another one is able to see and relate to certain situations. I dont think this film can be compared to anything at all. It was the best!

18. cameron

cameron New Member

I wachted the movie yesterday, he was so real, his acting was so fab. I wish he would play much more roles like that not those candy-movies anymore, i mean if u compare any movie of him with chak de india , you`ll see a different srk and i love this side of shahrukh khan it was so refreshing the whole movie was so refreshing ,something new....

By the way the girls were absolutly smashing , i loved shilpa shuklas acting for me she was the best from the girls!

19. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

i totally agree with you cameron.... bye the way :welcome: to the planet :D

he was very real and this film just proves yet again that he is a very versatile actor :thumb:

20. Leonora

Leonora MariposaVerde

:heart: :thumb: :first: :clap2: :cheer2: :whoo:
    Shah Rukh was incredible!

I just saw the movie last night and it was incredible. It's my first Hindi movie in a theater and it was a great introduction.
    If I had to compare it to any movie, my best description is a cross between "A League of Their Own" and "Remember the Titans".
    I don't think I blinked once in the 2.5 hours. I will definitely purchase the DVD.
    Leo from US