1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Those Amazing Eyelashes

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh's Beautiful Features/Miscellaneous' started by rollercoast, Jan 18, 2008.

1. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

2. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

3. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

4. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

5. BeBeDana

BeBeDana SRKLicious

There's that one from the "Ishq Kamena" song I have it saved but I took it from the photo Album, so I don't want to upload it there again. if anyone can find it please post it :D thanx:thumb:

6. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

7. BeBeDana

BeBeDana SRKLicious

Well I just added a huge pic with his beautiful eyelashes from Ishq Kamena to the photo album, it seems that little thief me stole it of someone's animated siggie:eek:. Bhavna who ever you are please forgive me for copying your sig… btw your name is still on the pic so don’t worry copy rights are preserved lol:D. As soon as that pic gets approved, I will post it here Insha'Allah:nod:

8. maira

maira SRK-fanatic

I'm sooo loving this thread already!!..:love::becky:...i loveee his eyes and eye lashes and eye browss!!..:thumb:...and HIM!!..:p;)....LOL...

Thanksss Chris for starting this thread!!..:thumb:

9. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

Me too!! Me Too!! When he looks into the camera, he is looking at me!!! :faint: That connection is what drew me to him in the first place. :heart::heart::heart:
    Anyone have eyes from Paheli?? I would love a close up of those eyes. Or anything from Pardes?

10. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

11. BeBeDana

BeBeDana SRKLicious

[​IMG]

Click-For-larger-View

12. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Thanks Dana,
    that's the one from Ishq Kamena, right?

13. BeBeDana

BeBeDana SRKLicious

your most welcome Chris;), Yes that's the pic I've been mentioning earlier... Will be on the look out for more of those "Amazing eyelashes" and will post some more on here soon...:cool:

14. Jagibaby

Jagibaby SRK-लत

AW: Those Amazing Eyelashes

Here are a few from MHN, the funeral:
    [​IMG]

15. Jagibaby

Jagibaby SRK-लत

16. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

since this will be another drooling topic, it will end up being a duplicate of many pics we have already posted in other threads.

therefore, please post ONLY LINKS. please go back and edit your posts and replace your pics with links.
    thanks for everyone's cooperation.:)

17. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

18. PaolaSRK

PaolaSRK Well-Known Member

mmmmmmmmmmmm nice eyes:heart::heart::heart::heart:

19. srk-nihal

srk-nihal Winning Hearts

20. Ximena

Ximena Addicted to SRK