This DANGAL actress did the creepiest thing for Shah Rukh Khan!

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by tasifa, Dec 13, 2016.

1. tasifa

tasifa which means Blue Eyes in Thai.

This DANGAL actress did the creepiest thing for Shah Rukh Khan!

December 12, 2016 6:10:40 PM IST
    By Ruchita Mishra, Glamsham Editorial
    [​IMG]

Fatima Sana Shaikh rose to fame with her first film as a child artist in CHACHI 420. She was also seen in Shah Rukh Khan and Juhi Chawla starrer ONE 2 KA 4. Fatima's big break in Bollywood industry in with Aamir Khan's DANGAL as she is essaying the role of Geeta Phogat, daughter of Mahavir Singh Phogat.

[​IMG]FATIMA SANA SHAIKH AT JW MARRIOTT PHOTO GALLERY

Fatima has met most of the film stars and has been part of the industry for years but still this petite actress is star-struck seeing Shah Rukh Khan.

Indeed she is working with Aamir Khan in DANGAL but her heart beats for the king of romance.

At recently held interviews for the promotion of the DANGAL, Fatima leaked out some in-depth secrets where she turned creepy at the Diwali bash of Shah Rukh Khan, Fatima excitedly shared, “I surely loved working with Aamir Khan and he is indeed a very dedicated actor. We all are like one big family but SRK is one Khan I really love. In fact at the recently held Diwali bash when I accompanied AK (Aamir Khan) for SRK's party, Aamir showed some of our videos to RK and I was leaving no stone unturned to talk to him or greet him and touch his hand. This is the creepiest thing I have ever done but he is SRK after all.”

Well we hope Fatima bags next flick with Shah Rukh Khan.

http://www.glamsham.com/movies/news...havir-singh-phogat-dangal-shah-rukh-khan.asp#

KKhan and Alenka thank this.

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. mayerdoi

mayerdoi Active Member

@ferdbouk goodafternoon mrs.Planetsrk, awesome name Fatima,special name to me,beautiful words to Dangal actress Fatima Sana Shaikh about global actor king of act creativity reality romance king SRK,thank you to give us space writing reply,journalist fery dbouk from Lebanon.

4. mayerdoi

mayerdoi Active Member

Thank you Tasifa

5. mayerdoi

mayerdoi Active Member

Thank you Planetsrk

6. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

such is the charm of the king