The Wild cat

Discussion in 'Fanfiction' started by maza, Jun 17, 2012.

1. maza

maza Well-Known Member

Hi lovely people..its me Mazayyen but you can call me mazi... i have joined a while ago and i read all great stories here i adore every writer because i know how much effort is there to write a story...i decided to post one of my stories here as well since i am a fanfic writer as well and my stories are always about srk and kajol...i love the jodi so srk as well..big fan of him :)

i hope you guyz will like it let me know if any of you is interested i am posting the first chapter and characters list :)

Characters:

Shahrukh Khan As Paras
    Shaharukh khan as Mayank
    Kajol As Sparsh
    Preity Zinta as Mehul
    Rani mukhrjee as Sheena

raksha anantharam says thanks.

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. maza

maza Well-Known Member

Chapter 1

An Unforgettable Trip

“are u mad I don’t have the courage to even face him” she told Mehul and looked out of the window…

“Sparsh!..but if you try… nothing is impossible… don’t be so coward” she nudged her and she slowly shook her head…still watching outside at the beautiful scenery…which was flowing with the speed of the bus…

“he has a girlfriend Mehul and they look in love with each other ..no chance for me”

“as you say but you are far better than his girlfriend” she shrugged while stuffing some chips in to her mouth…”Actually he has a bad taste once he is gonna see you I am sure he will loose his heart…bet!” she said with so much confidence that she had no choice but to smile at her sweet friend…

“how can you say that? “ she raised an eye brow and asked amusingly…

“Simple!..look at you…you are a killer…your eyes , your long hair …your figure…simple and beautiful” she winked…

“you are saying that just because you are my best friend” she smiled softly

“oh no I am gonna die sometime with the kind of smiles you give me” she put her hand on her heart acting like a Romeo and she giggled in her sweet voice…

“stop acting like a stupid!..or people would think we are mad!” she said in a low voice and Mehul just twisted her mouth a little annoying about her friend’s gestures…

“I cant shut up until you will tell him that you like him” she said stubbornly and made a pout…

“Mehul!..you know he studies in another block of the college we don’t even know each other”

“and you love him?” she raised an eye brow which made her embarrassed…

“When did I say I love him?”

“then what do you think you feel for him..when ever you see him?” her question section had started again..

“I only like him that’s it!” she finished the discussion and opened her book to resume reading and most of all avoiding her questions…

She had still remember the day when first she had seen Mayank in a Debate and as always he had won it instead of the tough competition… just like many other girls she also had a small crush on him but she had not really realized that when this crush had changed in to a something else…now all she wanted to do was to think about him most of the time..according to Mehul it was nothing but just a little craziness and she knew that she was right…

The rest of the ride passed silently because Mehul was sleeping while resting her head on her shoulder and she was still absorbed in her book…though she could feel his presence in the bus but she knew that he was too busy to even see her…his girlfriend was sitting next to him but unfortunately she was not getting any success to get a glimpse of him …he was too perfect in every thing..always wining every competition…he was the brightest student of the college not to mention very popular in girls…at the moment he was too busy in reading and discussing one of his course books With Sheena… she sighed and closed her book finally sensing the destination which was near them…today they had came on a trip in Ajanta Ellora…the sight before her was so beautiful that she did not want to even blink her eyes for a moment….the old caves were showing the greatness of the great people..she slowly shook Mehul to wake up…

“Mehul we are there!...wake up!”

“ehh..oh no…I wanted to sleep a bit more” she rubbed her eyes and Sparsh shook her head…”why don’t you sleep in night instead of watching movies”

“Shut up!” she said getting up and she also followed her while making her way out of the bus..her eyes never left the sight of him as he helped Sheena getting out of the door and giving her one of his most sweet smiles…”Stop staring or he will feel it” she whispered and it made her shivered all along..how she wished he really could notice her but he was always absorbed in his own world…she just wanted to be a part of his perfect small place…she silently wished it and watched the Caves ahead her…

==========

“They are damn old Yaar!” Mehul exclaimed and she nodded “ yeh and I love them… the air is so nice and……and” she mumbled feeling the breeze touching her long hair which were almost reaching her buttocks…something made her shivered again…”Beautiful!” a smile curled up on her lips as they wandered around the caves and stooped on a empty spot the group of people she was in had already went away from her…but she just stared at the silent surroundings….the feeling which were following her the whole trip was capturing her heart beats once again..something there made her stuck to the spot…she watched the silent Rocks around her for a long time not realizing that the group had almost left her in the Cave totally alone…

“Sparsh!” a male voice echoed in the cave which made her jump on her spot…

“Who is that?” she said almost inaudible a lump had stuck in her throat feeling the fear which were reaching down her spine…but the voice had not called her again….”is some one there?” she tried her best to make her tone louder this time..No answer!...slowly she took a step forward feeling that some one was following her….but she had not had the heart to turn around to see who it was?...regretting the moment she had left her group she slowly took some more steps when the cold breeze again touched her spine.... this time harden than before which made her turned around to see who it was?....but the Cave was as silent as ever…trying to control her tears she quickly turned back with out realizing that some one was standing behind her…

=====================

Thanks for reading..

Hope, raksha anantharam and franny thank this.
  4. franny

franny smile!

yay...you posted it here too :p awesome....keep posting

5. maza

maza Well-Known Member

lol thanks dani i will complete it here only if i get the readers :p :p

6. raksha anantharam

raksha anantharam Well-Known Member

Hey you are a nice writer & im really waiting for your next chapters :) I think you should continue this story.... :)

maza says thanks.
  7. maza

maza Well-Known Member

thank you so much Raksha for reading it here is the next chapter :)

Chapter 2

Life's Special Meeting

“hey!...are you ok?” his gentle voice made her stuck to her place once again as she totally bumped in to his chest…

She stared in to his Bright eyes and felt he also became silent after watching her face…but soon his thick lips curled up in to a sweet smile which broke her trance as well as she realized that she still had her hands on his chest where she could feel the rise and fall of his rhythmic breathes…

“is every thing fine?” he asked again and she slowly pulled back lowering her hands..soon the drops of sweat had turned in to a cold water as she sensed he was still waiting for her answer…

“yeh.... I am Fine!” she whispered and looked up at him she could not believe he was there…was he the one who just called her..no it cant be him?...he does not even know her?....she slowly shook the thought “Thanks!” with that she tried her best to push her feet up from the ground but her heart told her to stop and look again at him…

“its ok!...btw what are you doing all alone here?” he said a little amusingly and she just stared at his face bluntly..”I am sorry I was just curious” she had a clue that he was a very talkative person but she did not know that he was that frank as well that he did not even feel the need to know that what was her name?...they did not know each other yet he was talking to her like they were old friends..”ehh!..i am sorry I just came to search for the lost ring of my friend” he smiled feeling that she was not going to answer him…something was surely weird with this girl!..he thought..first she was standing alone in such an horror place and then she did not bother to answer him…

“Actually my group just left me behind while I was watching the statues” she finally gathered the courage to answer him and this time she saw one of his brightest smiles..the smile which was only reserved for Sheena or I guess I am misinterpreting things…she thought quietly and returned his smile and once again she felt his expression changed in to something she did not make out…

“its ok but its not good to wander around these old caves…you know I have heard a lot of ghost stories about them” he said quickly retaining his smile…

“oh” was all she could say and he sensed he had said too much when she was already looking scared…

“but that does not mean I am saying that to scare you..i guess we should be going” he said and turned aside making way for her…”Shall we?”

“but what about Sheena's ring?” she asked and quickly felt like slapping herself…

“ehh how do you know it was Sheena’s ring?” he was amused by her information it seemed she knew him more than he did…

“hmm... You are popular!” he felt she was embarrassed

“I did not know that…thanks for the information!” he winked at her “and about the ring I guess I wont be able to find it” she saw him shrugging…was not he devoted to his every task?..or was it just a misconception about him?..but as far as she knew..he loved his girlfriend a lot or may be it just seemed like that… her questionable look made him grin.. “its here!” he tugged out the Ring from his pant pocket and “ i have already found it on my way but just came to check on when I heard some one was calling?...and See I found you” he flashed a smile and it made her miss a beat of her heart…does some body told him that he smiles too much….i guess he knows that he looks good when ever he smiles…

“btw I assume you already know my name?” he started again while they were almost out of the cave and she slowly nodded this time not being able to see in to his eyes…”don’t be embarrass I know I am quite popular“ he added a little more to make her nervous “ can I ask your nice name?”

“Sparsh!” she said with out any delay and smiled but his smile had vanished once again…

“lovely name!...Mayank” he stretched his hand trying to regain his composure once again..”nice to meet you!”

“Same here Mayank!” she shook his strong hand watching in to his meaningful eyes…..

“hope we will meet soon!” with that he turned around to join his group and she watched him going with a smile on her face...she could not believe her wish had just became true like this…she also turned around to witness Mehul who was waving at her..slowly she shook her head realizing now she had to tell her all the story but would she tell?...the weird feeling she got in cave or the meeting with Mayank?..after a long debate she had decided to tell only about Mayank…

“wow!” she quickly grabbed her arm and interlinked with hers “ if I am not mistaken the guy seemed to be none other Than Mayank!” she exclaimed with joy…

“and I thought you would ask that why I left behind in the cave?” she tried to show a little bit anger but failed miserably watching her pout..

“was not you stooped to meet him Alone?..OMG!..you cant do this to me?...he already knows u?..he is cheating on his girlfriend? She said with wide eyes which made her laugh…

“Mehul you know me better than me!” she said calmly and she closed her opened mouth..

“I know I was only joking!..but why did you stop ?..what happened?” this time she asked a little concerned…

“Actually!” she felt the same cold breeze reaching down her spine as she started talking with her while they were approaching the bus…

“are you sure?..it was not Mayank?” she raised an eye brow as they saw students getting back in to the bus again for the departure…

“he does not know me Mehul!..plus…it was not his voice” she said a little scared and Mehul slowly held her hands…”don’t worry it must be your imagination!...you are reading too much of horror stories that’s it!” she shook her head and she had no option but to smile…she knew it was not what Mehul was saying but she wanted to believe her…

“now lets go!..before the bus gets Full” she said pushing her towards the bus but something stooped her from going further…

”What Sparsh!” Mehul turned to see her “ My dupatta!..Mehul its stuck” Sparsh gulped hardly knowing there was no bush behind them so why did her dupatta had stuck suddenly?...

-------------------

Thanks for reading..[​IMG]

Hope and raksha anantharam thank this.
  8. raksha anantharam

Hey thanks so much for updating :) loved it!!! my god....
    waiting for next chapter....update soon please :bolt:

9. raksha anantharam

I'm pretty sure Mayank will come & take the dupatta out.... :D yepee.... :)

maza says thanks.
  10. maza

maza Well-Known Member

thank you so much for reading :) i am glad you liked it :)

11. maza

maza Well-Known Member

who knows may be someone else take it :D you will see soon InsAllah :)

12. maza

maza Well-Known Member

Chapter 3

The Unexpected Arrival

“OMG It’s a Cat!” Mehul cracked up laughing as she turned around…and her shallow breaths had started to pace at normal rate again watching the small kitten tugging at her Dupatta in his mouth…she bent on her knees to take him in her hands…”what are you doing?” Mehul saw her a little perplexed…

“he is soo sweet…he must be Hungry Mehul!” she rubbed his small back and Mehul just shivered watching the small creature…her color was not her favorite for sure…

“I am scared Sparsh!” she said watching her while feeding the snacks they had in her basket…

“Scared of What Mehul?..he is soo cute” this time she planted a kiss on his tiny head and Mehul was shocked to see the sparkle in cat’s eyes was it instinct or just she felt it?...

“I am scared we will miss our Bus idiot!” she almost shouted “ leave him the food and hurry up” she pulled her up while Sparsh threw all the snacks from her hands….

“Bye Kitty!” she waved at the surprised cat who had forgotten to chew his food after watching her getting away far from him…

“ehh uff!...Glad we at least got the seats or you had made the plan to stay with that black cat!” she opened her water bottle and sipped it…

“but he was so cute and he was alone in this place.... weird no?” she said worried and looked out of the window to catch a glimpse of him but he seemed to be disappeared…

“I don’t think its weird..Cats can be any where..they are annoying!” she twisted her mouth..”but he seemed to like you…because the way he was tugging your dupatta”

“now don’t say that!” Sparsh rolled her eyes knowing what exactly her friend is going to say next…

“o well!..its obvious I mean..why did only he came to you when there were hundred of people here…he surely had a crush on you” and Sparsh just hit her head “Mehul please stop it..i am tired of your stupid talk!..just sushhhh!”

“as you say!” she shrugged her shoulder and turned around to see Mayank who was standing near the gate of the Bus but the thing which made her mouth opened was that he was holding the same kitten in his hand…”what a coincidence he took a seat in our bus again and now he his holding the crushed kitty!” This made Sparsh to look in to the direction where Mehul was watching…

“oh he is here!” she whispered and with out knowing she had already stood up to approach him…Mehul just looked up as she passed her and made her way towards the gate holding the back of the seats…

“he is mine!” she had claimed the kitty like it had her right to do…Mayank who was already a little puzzled watching her coming smiled broadly…

“oh!!! I did not know that..you had brought your cat with you” she sensed the amusement in his tone and looked down at Sheena who was smiling at them…she did not seem to be jealous while his boyfriend was talking to another girl…they had surely love each other a lot…

“no I found him outside..he was hungry I fed him” she said simply stretching her hand….but he quickly pulled the cat away from her reach which made the Cat a little purr…

“that does not mean he is yours!..i found him at the door…so now he is mine” he grinned and she heard the giggles of Sheena…she knew he was joking but she did not knew that he was always this frank with people…not every one is like me!..she thought…

“its ok you can have it..if you really like him!” she smiled at both of them and was about to turn around when her dupatta stuck some where quickly turning back she found the corner of her scarf in Kitty's mouth again…she looked up and saw Mayank’s startled face…

“he clearly likes you more than me!..actually you had already bribed him” Mayank suppressed his smile while she took the cat in her hands….

“Thank you!” she did not know what to answer him she was never used to of jokes but she did not dislike his jokes either she found it sweet…”may be you are right…they like bribe a lot..Bye!”

“See you Soon!” he shouted behind her and sat on his seat next to Sheena and she settled on her seat smiling…

“wow!...twice in a day..no doubt its your lucky day!” Mehul exclaimed…

“Mehul…he is lucky” she rubbed the back of the little kitty and kissed him…while he started to snuggle in to her stomach..

“I guess you are right..he seems to be in love with you..btw are you gonna take him with u?”

“hmm..yeh!..no choice he is homeless and I want a small friend just like him” she said softly and watched him as he closed his eyes and lay in her cradle…

“and what about Mayank?..dont you want a friend like him?” she said mischievously and the cat opened his eyes..dont know why Mehul felt he was hearing all their conversation…

“Shut up!..please…we just met coincidentally and I hope we wont bumped in to each other again…its better for me at least!” she sighed thinking about his girlfriend she had no chance for sure…

--------------------------

Thanks for reading!...[​IMG]

13. raksha anantharam

:eek: Hey Cat!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh god :oops: a/w I think the cat is cute :)
    Looking forward to more updates.... :amen:

maza says thanks.
  14. Hope

Hope Well-Known Member

something really misterious is happening around her...want to know what that is! update soon, please Mazi! :hug:

maza says thanks.
  15. maza

maza Well-Known Member

thanks for reading Raksha :) yes its a cat as you can see the name of the story so the cat had to appear soon :D will update soonish :) :hug:

16. maza

maza Well-Known Member

Hey Hope!

glad to see you are reading my story ..so nice of you :hug: yes its a mystery actually which wont reveal soon i will update soon :hug: :)

Hope says thanks.
  17. raksha anantharam

18. maza

maza Well-Known Member

Chapter 4

A Nightmare

“Omg Sparsh!..look at you!..why are you playing with him like a kid” her mother complained while entering in to the garden….she shot a dirty look to the black cat which has been here from last four months now and all her daughter was doing is playing with him , feeding him , giving him bath..sometimes she felt annoyed but she knew that Sparsh was like that…always devoting her self hundred percent to her loved ones…

“Ma!...you know he needs to be cared now he is small and” but Riya cut her off…

“but I cant believe this you are forgetting us Dear!...we miss you” she sat on the chair and Sparsh just shook her head smiling…

“Ma I did not go some where?...i am here and don’t overreact please!” she squeezed her eyes and Riya started laughing at her sweet face…

“its ok but how many times I have told you to tied up your hair…” she said “come here let me do it!” she raised up her hand giving her a sign to come to her as much as obedient she could… she put the cat down and bent on her knees so she could tie her long hair in to a plait…the Cat purred feeling annoyed by her mother’s advice and quickly jump to hold Sparsh’s hair in his small mouth…

“OMG!..what are you doing kitty?” Riya watched him shocked while his tail was swishing on the grass vigorously and she could sense he did not like what she was doing with Sparsh’s hair…

“Ma!..he just loves to play with my hair..he does not like when I tie them up” Sparsh giggled

“fine than keep them they way he wants!” she loved the small cat too but something felt weird when ever she watched him a little closely..she shivered a little and made her way back to inside..”come lunch is Ready!”

“Yes ma!” she quickly took him in her arms and hugged softy “ Too bad!..cutie I cant be like a witch 24/7 so please let me tie them Na!” he snuggled in to her stomach and made an annoying sound and she just rolled her eyes..”ok I wont… lets go we will eat something and then I have to study and you should sleep now..i cant believe this you don’t sleep when All cats sleep so much”

-----------------------

She wrapped a towel around her chest and walked out of the bathroom still in thoughts…she had not met Mayank after that trip but somewhere deep down inside she had the wish to meet him again to see him again…sighing she approached the dressing table and started brushing her wet hair…

“Meow!” the little kitty quickly came in to her feet and started snuggling in to her bare leg…

“Kitty!...this is not done” she bent to took him in arms and “you are still awake?..why don’t you sleep I have to study a bit now” she said while trying to avoid his small tongue which was busy licking her cheek…”do you like the new bath scent I am using” giggling she put him down again…he erected his tail cheerfully and started making circles around her…

“No buttering!...go to bed I will come in a while” she ordered strictly which he had accepted after purring a lot.. after being dressed in front of her cupboard she took her books and sat on her study table..hours left but still she had a lot to do..finally stretching her arms yawning she stood up and turned to find the kitty still awake and staring at her…

“Kitty!...what are you doing?..” she was a little worried by now cuddling up with him in her thick blankets she put him on her chest and started rubbing his fur…”I guess you need the warmth look now I am here!” she kissed him good night and turned off the sight lamp feeling tired…

She saw the surroundings around her…the river was flowing down her feet…her dress was flowing with the smooth breeze..she felt someone had called her name again… the same voice she had heard that day…she was again in the caves…the beautiful scenery was before her eyes…she felt the silent surroundings humming something…. a melody which had made her sing too…

Khamoshiyan gunguna nay lagi…
    Tanhaiyan muskaraan nay lagi…
    Sargoshi karey hawa …
    Chup kay say mujhe kaha…
    Dil ka haal bata …
    Dilbar say na chupa…
    Sun ke baat yeh sharm say meri Ankhen jukh jany lagi….

Sargoshi karey hawa …
    Chup kay say mujhe kaha…
    Dil ka haal bata …
    Dilbar say na chupa…
    Sun ke baat yeh sharm say meri Ankhen jukh jany lagi….

she saw a shadow moving around a corner and ran to it…thinking it was the person who had called her….she saw the shadow hiding behind the big wall and ran fast…. her feet sticking in to the stones but she did not care…. The shadow had already disappeared when she reached there…she breathed hard and touched the spot where she had seen him….

“Sparsh!” the same voice came near her ear like a fast blowing wind and she turned around to find no one but just the empty place…a smile appeared on her lips as she found a red rose near her foot…

Jaag utha hai sapna kis ka meri in ankhon main…
    Ik nayi zindagi shamil ho rahi sanson main…
    Kisi ki aati sadaa hawaon main..
    Kisi ki baatien hai dabi si honton main …
    Raat din meri ankhon main koi parchai lahrenay lagi…

She saw him again running in to a corner….this time she saw his back…his thick hair reaching above his nape…his broad shoulders which could easily lift the mountain on them…she rushed to him again watching his back as he leaned against a rock…but he vanished again in to the air making her shiver from excitement….

“Please come to me!” she shouted in to the air feeling his presence near her limp body…”Talk to me!” a plead echoed the vast surroundings coming back to her again…

He had responded to her plead…. humming a song like her…an answer to her sweet request!….

She watched him running around on another corner and before thinking she was running to him hearing his soft voice…

Dil ka yeh karwaan
    Yuhi tha rawan dawan

“Don’t disappear please!” she did not know why so badly she wanted to see him?....she kept running until she reached him again…this time fortunately he was still on his place resting his shoulder on the hard rock…she listened to his words carefully standing behind him….

Manzil na hamsafar lakin main maherbaan…
    Teri wo ik nazar kar gayi asar Duniya sawar jane lagi…

Was he trying to tell her that he?....another smile curved down her lips and she stretched her arm to touch his shoulder as he got silent for a second….he felt her fingers on his warm shoulder and moved around to see her angelic face….

“AAAAA….!”….she closed her eyes terrified….

“…..AAAAAAAA!!!” She opened her eyes screaming loudly and got up all sweating…with in some seconds her mother was in her room rushing to her bed….

===================

This is the song i have added to my chapter..[​IMG]

19. raksha anantharam

There is something wrong with this cat :rolleyes: The song is just so good.....
    I loved the dream.... Waiting for more :)

maza says thanks.
  20. Hope

Hope Well-Known Member

beautiful, i was so captivated by her dream:flame:wonder who this kitty actually is?...and funny, i just started to watch One 2 Ka 4 movie for the first time, so thank you for this song, fits my mood perfectly and the story :hug:

maza says thanks.
  21. raksha anantharam