1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

The Prologue (Indian Express, Mushtaq Sheikh Book)

Discussion in 'Still Reading Khan - by Mushtaq Sheikh' started by srk_no1_fan, Mar 18, 2006.

1. shervin

shervin Well-Known Member

Yes it's sad...
    One online store sells it for 133.20 $ !

Still i'm looking forward to it. And i hope the book sells good!

2. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

wooohooo cant wait!

3. romy

romy New Member

"you can never have enough of this man"
    i like this one too. i must have this book. sounds so interesting.

4. shahzura

shahzura New Member

It's not too far away from June now :) ...will he have a book opening somewhere in the world to promote this?:D ...I can't wait to see the pictures in the book...knowing Mustaq, it's going to be impressive...I saw what he did for the Asoka book & it was a treat to the eyes!:D

5. cadisha

cadisha Tiger Tamer

:D That sounds like fun :D
    But 66$ :confused: Sorry, but I'm a poor student, can't hardly pay my monthly bills... so sad :(

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW :faint: Have you seen his hands? This hands!!! OMG, I'm dying to be touched by this wonderful hands :heart:

6. tixa

tixa New Member

I would like more that he smiles at me with his cute dimples! :faint:

7. maariposa

maariposa New Member

I`ve read somewhere that this book was going to be quite expensive, but I`m stunned with the price! 66$ is a looot of money. Still, the book looks worth it. I`ll have to think about it. My sister`s going to the US in July, I`ll tell her to look for it and we`ll see. Maybe she could buy it as a birthday present for me? I`m sure she`d love to read it as well coz she`s SRK`s fan as well (probably not as crazy as I am, though;) )
    Thanx for sharing the article and pics, they`re awsome!

8. layla-val

layla-val Active Member

I managed to order it on-line for $58, before postage and packing from Eastern Book Company, so I'm looking forward to receiving it. I couldn't really afford it either but I thought what the heck it is something I am going to treasure forever.

9. cadisha

cadisha Tiger Tamer

Hehe, then you can scan it for us, no? :biggrin1: :pound:

10. layla-val

layla-val Active Member

When I get it, and I have the time, then I will surely scan some of it:thumb:
    (note to diary, must ask the kids to teach me to do this ):eek: :rolleyes:

11. romy

romy New Member

that would be soooooooooo nice LAYLA:D
    i must get the book...... because i really loooooooooooooooooove this pic...only because of the pic.
    :crazy: