1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

the "pardes song" ?

Discussion in 'Pardes' started by srk_deewanii, Jul 13, 2006.

1. srk_deewanii

srk_deewanii A proud Shahrukhie..

ever since i've seen this movie i got stuck to one "song" .
    its the song where Ganga (mahima) sing at that function in US.. just before arjun (srk) arrives there... i hope u guyz knows which song i mean..
    she sings those words
    " the land where my beloved dwells is where my heart is
    oh how difficult it is to like things , to come abroad "

in hindi :
    "Jis des hai main meree piyaaaa, us des meein hai mera jiyaa
    kitna mushkil hai dil ka laga na, pardes aa na, pardes aa na.."

hope i wrote it rite ^ :eek:

[​IMG]
    ^^ THIS SCENE (SONG) ...

i REALLY LOVE IT, everytime i watch the movie i look at this part 10000 times ! juz for the amazing song..
    so now could u guyz help me? :eek:
    I WANT THIS SONG !!! but I DONT KNOW HOW ? does anyone know where i can get it? i've the album home but that song isnt there ! :Cry:
    PLEASE HELP ME! :( im desperate for this song..

thnx! :)

2. Masala Maami

Masala Maami New Member

Is this not the song "Jahaan piya wahaan main"?

Well if someone has the CD/DVD, they can help you out. Use Windows MovieMaker or VirtualDub to trim that part, and then you can have them email it to you or upload it to a file sharing site from where you can download the same :)

3. srk_deewanii

hehe no its not that song .. jahan piya wahan main is the song Ganga sings in india abt going abroad :D

hehe ok, lets see if anyone can do it :eek: thnx alot ! :hug:

4. Shilpz

Shilpz Well-Known Member

I don't think it's part of any song cuz it's not in the album. It's just a few lines she sings when they ask her how she finds living in "Pardes". :)

5. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

aaww I feel nostalgic. I love this movie.
    shilpa your sig rocks!

6. starstar

starstar People are not perfect (except when they smile)

Hi Priya sweetie.
    I know where you can find the "Pardes song" that you seem to love so much!!!!!!
    I often go to a website called "www.cooltoad.com".
    But to have access to this website, you will have to register so as to log in; Don't worry, it's free!
    Once you have registered, you can log in with a username. A password will be sent to you (to you E-mail adress) very soon after your registration by the website.
    You'll see an icon at the up of the webpage called Music. Click on this icon. Then, you'll see " World" written a the bottom of the page ( among other styles of music like Country, Blues...). Click on "Hindi" there and search Pardes. All the songs of "Pardes" will then be listed. The song you are searching for is also there in this list. It's called Pardes-I love India (Part 2). The quality is very good.You just have to download and then enjoy your favourite song!! :
    thumb:

7. srk_deewanii

OMG OMG OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANX ALOT ! :hug: :hug:
    you seem to be my "helping hand" this is the second ttime you help me!! :heart: THANX ALOT!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

8. Meghna04

Meghna04 ChakDe SRK!

Hey!

Thanks Sridevi... for this tip! :hug: :thumb:

9. srk_deewanii

SriDevi, i went to that song and I FOUND MY SOOONG :heart:
    bahut bahut bahut shukriya :hug: you've made my day! :D
    now i owe you 2 favours :p if u need anything juz tell me ! OK ? :)

10. starstar

starstar People are not perfect (except when they smile)

You're most welcome, Priya Sweety. It's my pleasure to help you. :) Thanks for your kindness. If I need a help one day, I'll definetly think about you. :) :) :)

11. Masala Maami

Masala Maami New Member

'Tis ok sweetie :hug: Glad you got it though :)

12. roya20

roya20 New Member

Pardes is just very lovely and romantic.
    And the songs are very beautiful .The song kisi roze tumse mulaghate hogi is my favorite.And SRK has one of his best performances in ths film.So if you have not watch it yet ...come on and watch it as soon as possible.