The Mad House

Discussion in 'Games and Trivia' started by luxia, Mar 26, 2007.

1. luxia

luxia I'm demented...

Welcome to the new thread. :welcome:

As you might’ve noticed, some of us got a bit carried away in the “If you could marry…” topic… We apologize for hijacking that thread.

Now we open a new one – only for the purpose of giving vent to our silly sense of humour.
    So.. welcome to the Mad House – Here live all of Shahrukh's movie roles. Its a fun-filled soap opera of life with these larger-than-life characters. How do we negotiate their time, their talents, their bad habits? Tell us your day-to-day adventures in here.

We all can be a bit nattu from time to time, that’s a BIT nattu, mind you. So please PLEASE try to keep your posts pg-13 naughty (that’s kind of the Bollywood movie level of nattu…) as some of us in here might still be a bit young or otherwise might not appreciate too much nattu-ness.

Extreme silliness ahead... you have been warned :p

Rant over, let the games begin….
    :welcome:

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. luxia

luxia I'm demented...

So here’s the Mad House – a place of unlimited space and possibilities. Whatever you might need or want is in here, all you have to do is imagine it.
    There are more rooms in here than in the Raichand’s house, there’s the very spacious and for some reason very popular roof, there are stables for Pavan and Mogambo, there are gardens, swimming pools, fields of …what was that yellow plant in DDLJ… :rolleyes: - in other words, everything you can think of is in here.

All the characters are here – you just have to look for them. Some are up to mischief, other are having fun, some are grumpy, some can be a bit scary at times, some are just sweet. Take your pick, but remember to be good to them.

What is missing? YOU. Whether you are going to join in on the fun or just lurk in the shadows sniggering at the silly comments made by others – you are all welcome here.

Here we go:

4. luxia

luxia I'm demented...

Don!!! Put that golf club down right this moment! I’m warning you – if I have to replace one more broken window, you’ll regret it!!! :mad2:

frenchfan says thanks.
  5. shahrukh1990

shahrukh1990 Mate at the PLANET:0

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :tongue: THANX LADIES FOR GETTING TRANSFERRED HERE.......~!~!~!
    Hope some other Mad-matez join u sooon here luxia......~!~anyways.I do get credit......u got the idea all THANKS to my thread .....!~!:D :D !!:D :D :D

6. luxia

luxia I'm demented...

Chris - Asoka is mumbling something about how he is an "Ancient Emperor not an ancient prince and some people better remember that..." he went to look for his swordy thingy... I'm afraid he might've meant you... So you better run after him and apologize to his majesty or just simply RUN!!!!
    :D

7. meena

meena Well-Known Member

Wow great thread but Dev won't stop poking me as I am not talking to him and trying to type.

8. Pinky Iqbal

Pinky Iqbal SHAHRUKH LOVER

Nice Thread :thumb: But How Will I STAY HERE More If Rahul Khanna Doesn't Leave Me I Mean From His Bed Room DOING .... :tape2: :tape2: :tape2: :heart: :rolleyes: :clap2: . U Can Understand What Do I Mean????????? :D :D :D

9. luxia

luxia I'm demented...

Uff, after a long and tiring day at work I got back to a total mayhem at home.
    Major Ram decided he needed some 'target practice' in the living room, Don broke another window and his golf balls are all over the floor, there's no dinner because Bablu and Aman are arguing who is the better cook and both of them are shouting at Amar for not buying two kilos of onions, Sunil and Raj Aryan are making a huge racket with what they call 'music', my bedroom is a mess - Manu went through half of my clothes trying to pick something that would fit him, Don and Max are comparing the size of their guns and I haven't seen Asoka since he run after Chris to teach her a lesson for calling him a prince - you know how touchy those royals can be about their titles....

I can't control all of them only by myself... ladies, why did you leave me alone in here? Laura, Najet, Gai, Chris... the usual suspects. Help... I'll just sit quietly in a corner, waiting for help, hoping that the guys will not blow anything up in the meantime....

No, Ram, I said will NOT blow up... No, I don't know where your grenades are.... :help:

10. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

Hello all my Sweeties... I'm back home... anybody there. :p

Sorry, that I kept you waiting, but after I went to the golf course with DON yesterday... I really needed a little break. :rolleyes:
    Gosh... I still don't know how he managed to talk me into going golfing with him... but then again who can resist his 'deadly' charms.

He said he wanted to finally teach me how to play golf, but I think the truth is that he rather needed someone to admire him and compliment him on his golfing.

Well... Ladies be warned when going to the golf course with DON... he'll demand all your attention... I have to admit that after 30 min. of countless 'Uhhhhs and ahhhhs what a wonderful Swing honey... you're the Best.'... I decided to to go for a little stroll on the course when all of a sudden I felt an acute pain on my left butt cheek... turning around I found a golf ball lying next to my feet and I saw how DON just lowered his golf club with a smug smirk on his face... of course, I should have known it... a golf ball hitting my buttocks that could only have been DON... ouch, let me tell you that hurt :hurt:... but I guess I'm lucky that it hasn't been a 'hole-in-one'. :scared:

When I told him that it freaking hurts and that it's not funny... he just said: 'Sorry, Babe... I guess I was aiming for the wrong hole.' :eek: And with an evil grin he added: 'Well, you better stay at my side and watch your back the next time.'

I definitely learned my lesson well... and for the next few months I have my share of golfing... I was being in such a bad mood for the rest of the day that I even sent Gopal away who kept banging at my door later at night saying that I promised to play volleyball with him... and put up the 'do not disturb' sign at my door.

11. meena

meena Well-Known Member

I will help don't worry.
    Right....DON AND MAJOR RAM IN THE GARDEN NOWWWWW!!! PLAY GOLF AND DO TRGET PRACTICE THERE BUT FACE AWAY FROM THE HOUSE. BABLU AND AMAN STOP FIGHTING YOUR BOTH GREAT COOKS SO PLEASE WORK SOMETHING OUT AND MAKE SOME AMAZING FOOD FOR DINNER? And Amar its not your fault but as your not doing anything could you please go and buy 2 kilos of onions and try and find Asoka please!
    MANU TIDY THAT MESS UP RIGHT NOW AND AS FOR YOU TWO PLEASE STOP THAT MUSIC AND SHUT PUT SOMETHING ELSE ON. MAX IF YOU WANNA FIGHT WITH DON ABOUT GUNS GO OUTSIDE AS WELL. JUST GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    Are you ok Luxia??
    And hey Gai glad to see you back.

12. meena

meena Well-Known Member

soz Gai i will edit my post I didn't see you had posted sorry as well Luxia

13. luxia

luxia I'm demented...

Sorry for what Jade?

Glad to see you joining us in the fun. It's fun, no? :D
    And thanks for sorting out the big boys. You have a knack for it dear, keep it up.

14. luxia

luxia I'm demented...

Now, has anybody found Asoka? I'm worried for Chris... but she's a big girl, I'm sure she can look after herself... :D

I was trying to get Ghostie to go looking for her, what with being able to appear anywhere, he could find her in seconds, but no... he says he's busy on the roof... :tsk:

Gai, that will teach you not to ignore Don. Since you can't sit down anyway now, do you mind do go for a slow walk with Dev - he's grumpy again and I can't deal with him now.

Was trying to put on my fav black silk dress - can't find it anywhere though.... Manu!!!! Give it back!!!! Now!!! I don't care how great you look in it, it's mine! And stop licking your lips like this, I'm not afraid of you.

15. Em0sS

Em0sS Pyaar D0stii Haii

cool thread Luxia... I really needed this with my fantasies... :p

well right now raj is bothering me... he wants to go outside because the sun is shining... But Im really tired after a long schoolday... :p So I think I should call raj aryan to relax me a bit with his violen... or I can go outside and I can play some football with Dev... since we share the same hobby :p Girls Im really confused and cant decide what I should do... Please help me.... :redface:

16. starstar

starstar People are not perfect (except when they smile)

Hi Luxia:) ,

I have to say a huge thanks to you, honey :hug: . This thread is so much fun. I am laughing like mad :lol: . I think I have reached a level of craziness high enough to be able to imagine what could happen to me in this Mad House :p .

But I'll have to work it out;) . And I hope I will be able to join all of you in this Mad House very soon. I am dying to enter it :D ...

17. luxia

luxia I'm demented...

Kavi - you don't have to die to enter - you're already here :p And once you enter, it's not possible to leave, not for long anyway... because if somebody tries to leave we send Don after them, and you know that it's easier to leave the world than leave him :D

Glad you like it in here - waiting for your posts. :hug:

18. nesibe

nesibe Ullu-Club Member :D

AW: The Mad House

Ok guyz nice tread and this is my fantasie:

Now rahul (k3g) wanted to go jogging with me but i told him that he should ask naina, because i´m online in planetsrk yesterday. But he is bothered me the whole time, so i went with him to the park and we were there till the sun sets:D. It was sooo cold that he took me in his arms and we both were in his jacket:heart:. we went home this morning at 1 am and he told me to come with in his bed but i went in mine but we slept in the same room. as i woke up he was behind me in MY bed.....:D:D:D

19. luxia

luxia I'm demented...

My dear Emine...
    why don't you just take all three of them outside? Just please, be mindful of Dev's knee and let him win as well... otherwise there will be no end to his complaining....and then we'll have to cheer him up....
    :doh: what am I saying! Go for it, girl! Make sure you win, so then we can cheer him up ;) :p

20. nesibe

nesibe Ullu-Club Member :D

AW: The Mad House

i want to play with emine and dev too. Emine we can win if we are a team:D dev hasnt got a chance:)

21. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

LOL... Ladies... be careful with Dev's mood... he needs all the attention for himself and doesn't really like any group activities and, since his leg is troubling him so much again recently... it might be better to take him watching a football game and then have some coffee later on instead of making him run himself... I really would have loved to take him to the game, but as Luxia said I can't sit for too long on my sore butt :( ... oh, that DON... I'll pay him back for that. :mmph:

Oh and Luxia... as soon as you get hold of Manu... tell him I want my black dress back as well... AND my undies. :suspicious: