1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

The King and PlanetSRK Love & Appreciation Award - Pictures Included!

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Connection' started by Wafa, Jun 12, 2006.

1. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

Won't be able to participate financially but my support is there for such a special idea! :D

2. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

in case anyone else wanted to participate and contribute in the next award to SRK, this is the time. c'mon guys..we need your participations to make things easier on everyone.

3. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

I'm little bit surprised that there aren't more people... Do you think they find the idea in this thread? Should there be a new thread for this? :confused:

4. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

I'm surprised too. so you think its because others are not reading the thread? I'll take your suggestion and post a new thread in the dhamaal section:thumb:

5. dadi

dadi SRK ki wannabe mom

Just stumbled over this topic! Of course I´ll be by your side, so count me in as usual. :thumb::cheer2:
    Could you please tell me where I find the vid or pic from our last years´ award being presented to our darling? What did he say to our jeans?

6. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Pictures throughout the thread, videos in post 88.:) Smiled very happily like a complete child upon receiving the jeans.:heart::hug::kiss:

http://planetsrk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21595&page=6

7. Bellegram

Bellegram Heart full of Shah Rukh

wwooww! thank you

8. Elahe

Elahe Dil To Shahrukhee hai!

my goddddddd amazing pics of the Super Rocking King of hearts!!!!!how can anyone in the world not like him??? I hope I get too see him in Toronto next week, I just hope his knee injury doesn't cancel his plans of coming here!

9. dear wafa iwant sayu one sentense of my heart ,thank u so much,godbless u:amen:

10. thought

thought New Member

However Getting Awards is not a big deal for SRK, Wafa, b'cause at this stage, he even not demanded any more (kind heart), hundreds of more even expected from him. Hurrey :)

11. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

Actually, Shahrukh has never kept it a secret that he loves awards. Besides, this was something that came directly from the fans!

Wafa and danshula thank this.
  12. thought

thought New Member

True said

13. thought

thought New Member

Shah Rukh Khan injured his knee over a year back. Due to continuous shoots and action shoots in Ra. One, the injury has been recalled, will undergo knee surgery. May God give him strength to fight back from injury:amen:

Elahe says thanks.
  14. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

to add to Katja's true statement, SRK loves receiving gifts and an award from his fans is the more special because he loves his fans, so IT IS a big deal.

15. Anjali72

Anjali72 Thanx Shah Rukh!!!

Count me in Wafa Dear!:hug::thumb:

16. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

Of course i'm in :D:D

17. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

lol thanks Anja and Ela, you were quoting an old post, we've already given him that one :)

Anjali72 and Ishq19 thank this.
  18. Anjali72

Anjali72 Thanx Shah Rukh!!!

Uuuups!:D:oops:

19. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

:doh: its really time for my holidays :pound:

20. shads

shads New Member

omg!actually its ssssssssssssssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrbbbbbbbbbbbb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)