The French Kiss !

Discussion in 'Fanfiction' started by donshema, Sep 7, 2009.

1. donshema

donshema SRK is my Family

Hi all my friends,

This is the story I promised Anne to be the heroine in it.......it's romantic thriller....I hope you all like it.........and Anne honey forgive me if I became naughty sometimes......remember I'm an angel walking on earth. :angel::evil:

Chapter One

" Shah Rukh the boss wants you now in his office" a voice called.

Shah Rukh got up and walked till he reached the office, knocked the door and waited till he heard his boss saying "Come in"

He got in smiling and said "yes sir"

"well .....it's your lucky day shah......you'll have your first client today" the boss smiled.

Shah also smiled feeling happy and said "'really sir......I'm ready sir..I promise he will be totally satisfied "

The boss hemmed saying "she.......she will be I'm sure"

Shah's smile went away repeating "she?"

"yes.....you are lucky you know that......she is our best client ever, she came here three years ago and she was totally satisfied that she asked our company to provide her with a tour guide for this time also" the boss said.

Shah said trying to give his boss the feeling that he is ready " I'm ready sir.....I know she will be my first client but I promise sir...I'll give her the most enjoyable tour all over India......I'll take her to Taj Mahal...and......."

The boss said trying to hide his smile "God helps you son"

Shah stopped not understanding, but he felt his boss is smiling and wanted to know why but he didn't dare to ask.....the boss then continued saying "take the 4 by 4 ,the black one, it is ready for your tour, and now go to the airport to get her."

Shah turned feeling so exited that today he will start his real career, the boss stopped him saying " Her name is Anne Jean Paul"

Shah got out so exited even that he told his friend about it, his friend started to laugh which made Shah wonders, his friend then said " Oh God.....poor Shah Rukh......God be with you man"

He got more worried then said " what is wrong with all of you....is she a ghost or something"

His friend kept laughing and said " Actually she is Miss. France ten years ago.....and believe me she is more worse than a ghost"

Shah Rukh raised his eyebrows feeling odd, he then said "I don't understand man ,tell me"

"haven't you wondered why our boss chose you for her......because no one will agree to be her guide.....she is a nightmare man......last time she was here....her guid was going to slap her........she is living on the moon man...since she was crowned as Miss.France....too beautiful but too arrogant" his friend said still laughing.

Shah felt more odd then said " so what? I'm not gonna marry her.....I'm just her guide for one week.......I can handle that"

His friend laughed again and said " OK......but don't say I didn't warn you"

After two hours he reached the airport and waited for her, he then saw a tall blond woman, wearing sunglasses that hid half of her face and a big round hat.......she was wearing a blue tight short dress which showed most of her body and high heel shoes..he was frozed ...he thought "Oh God......she is really too beautiful"...she was walking with another woman who pointed at him so he rushed to them , the other woman said "are you our guide ......."

"yes ma'am" he answered with a smile on his face......the woman turned to the blond woman in dark glasses beside her and said " Anne.....honey you go with him to the hotel and I'll wait for the bags"

Anne looked around and sighed......Shah Rukh didn't know what to say or what to do.......so he pointed to the car saying " come ma'am, please"

She walked after him slowly so he could hear every step from her high heels tapping on the ground......he opened the driver door and got in waiting her to get in but she didn't.......she just waited crossing her arms and looking at him from her glasses........he turned to see her like that and he didn't get it......what is she waiting for.......he then saw the woman who was just with her waving to him from far and miming at him to open the door for her.......he then realized that she was waiting for him to open the door for her, the back door, she won't even sit beside him ........he got out saying "Oh....sorry"

He opened the door looking at the woman far behind and nodded.....Anne then took off her hat and let her blond silky hair fall smoothly on her shoulders.......He looked at it then she took off her glasses to let him see the most beautiful blue eyes in the whole world as he thought ....and moved one of her hair tufts from her forehead and let the air go through her hair causing it to fly away.......he couldn't move his eyes off this angelic scene....he just froze still holding the car door opening it to her......he felt time stood still .....he just kept swallowing .......she didn't even look at him ,she just got in the car and he shut the door trying to take a deep breath.

Thanks for reading

TessaRose says thanks.

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. frenchfan

frenchfan mornings best dealt with dark as nite coffee.

:scared::jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw:

let me breathe... i 'll come back and comment

4. donshema

:lol::lol::bounce::bounce::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

5. frenchfan

Shaimaaaaaaaaaa, what have you done of me ????? :mad::mad:

" more worse than a ghost"!!!!! "high heels" !!!!!!!!!!!! "arrogant"!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad2::mad2: and I don't speak about the clothes!!!

me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU FORGOT : I AM AN ANGEL :brick:

6. frenchfan

:pound::pound::pound:
    okay... I am an angel :angel so I will forgive you for this time...
    just because you've made me beautiful...... very beautiful

I loooooooooove a few lines ("most beautiful eyes"mmmmm okay, sounds good) and I loooooooooooooooove that you say it will be ROMANTIC

and yeeeeeeeeeeepeeeeeeeee shahrukh feels that I am beautiful... he can't take his eyes out of me!!!!!!!!!:flame::rofl::target::cheer2::cheer2:

baadshah!! I still love you, it' s okay:smokin:

now hurry!! and remember: ANGEL!!

7. donshema

:scared: :scared: :scared: oh don't tell me you seriously upset about the story. Oh God, are you?

8. donshema

Oh God Anne you scared me......I thought you hated it........:scared: :scared:

9. frenchfan

I can't stop laughing... :bounce::bounce:

of course I love it!!! :heart::heart:
    :kiss::ranger::evil::laugh:

and I am ready for next chapter!! baadshah

10. donshema

OMG I was gonna :faint::faint::faint::faint::faint:

I'm sooooooo happy you like it, but you have to be a little bit patient so that romance happens :eyebrows::eyebrows::kiss:

11. donshema

Update is on the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

12. frenchfan

I am waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiting !!! (hurry, I have to sleep a little before going back to work!!)

13. donshema

Chapter Two

Shah Rukh took finally a good deep breath and got in the car.....he switched the engine on and started driving to the hotel.....he looked at the mirror in front of him to see her at the back looking from the open window which caused the wind to fly her hair away on her shoulders.....he felt also the wind moving his hair, he didn't like it but still he didn't show it.....he then hemmed saying " I'm Shah Rukh ma'am I'll be your guide for the next week"

He smiled looking at the mirror to see her reaction but she didn't react at all, she just kept looking at the road.......he bit his lip feeling odd....so he turned on some music to help him relax, the song was a classical .....she turned to him and said " stop this music"

He looked at her face in the mirror and he realized that she got upset, so he turned it off apologizing " I'm sorry ma'am"

He was thinking"Oh God.........she is younger than me, but I am scared from her"

His cell rang so he answered " ha.....oh...naheeh......kuch nahee"

he was talking to his friend who was asking him how is he right now and if he is alright......he didn't want to upset her more so he said firmly "aphi nahee.....I'll call you later"

He shut the phone and put it back in his pants pocket.....he was already nervous because it's his first time and she was not helping at all......she then said " Stop the car"

he looked at the mirror again asking"what? we are not there yet"

she said with a strict look at her face " don't argue....stop the car"

He stopped it and she waited looking at him and crossing her arms again......he now understands what this means.....she wants him to open the door for her.......he sighed started to get upset but he tried not to show it, he didn't want to lose his job......he got out and opened the door for her.....she got out and said " follow me"

he wanted to scream " I'm your guide not your chauffeur"

but he prefered to shut up and followed her, she got in a big shopping mall, and walked directly to a women wear store.......she started to look around and check dresses so slowly......he kept looking at her not believeing and thinking "is this time for shopping?.....so what am I doing here in a women wear store?"

She chose a few dresses and went to try them on, she then got out wearing a long black dress and asked him "what do you think?"

he dropped his mouth not believing what is happening, is she asking him about his opinion about a dress.......how the hell he would know that, he is not a woman.......he sighed and looked at it and strangely he felt he didn't like it.....so he said honestly as usual " no "

she opened her eyes staring at him so he changed his mind getting scared then said " I mean it's gorgious"

She gave him a look that scared him then left, after half an hour of trying dresses , she threw all the bags in his lab and said " let's go back"

He held six bags that made him can't see the way and followed her feeling he is getting hot from his boiling blood..........he again had to open the car door for her and took her to the hotel with only one thought in his mind " OH GOD HELP ME"

Thanks for reading

14. donshema

updated.......I know you won't undertsand what I am at..but just be patient.:peace:

15. frenchfan

:D:D:D

he is scared from me!!! poor babe, don't be afraid... come closer....:heh::evil:

very funny baadshah!:thumb:

16. ShahRukh's Jungli Billi

ShahRukh's Jungli Billi Shahrukh's JungliBilli

oh god, Shaimaa you thought jodie and i are bad.. lol you and anne are hilarious.. haha.. you lucky girl anne.. you go get that kiss... hey where's my story? sniff sniff. i was only 14.. .. hehe.. love that your writing again.. muah.. :hug:'s

17. frenchfan

hilarious??? thanks... :)
    it is a serious matter here : it is about my french kiss with shahrukh!!! :cool:

18. donshema

Chapter Three

Thay arrived at the hotel, and he followed her to her room holding her six bags....she got in her room ordering him "put the bags on the bed.....and sit down"

He trembled hearing her telling him to sit down....he felt embarrassed.....she threw her glasses and hat on the desk beside the bed then she said " I'll have a bath.......then we can start my tour"

He smiled at her feeling now exited, she left and he waited there just listening to the sound of water drops in the bathtoom.....after 15 minutes she got out and she was wet,her hair and her arms.....she was wearing a white tight blouse and a blue short skirt......which made them look like twins, he also was wearing a white tight shirt showing his muscles and chest also a dark blue jeans.....he stood up when he saw her and said smiling " won't you take some rest before we can go on"

She said brushing her hair which made some water drops fall on his face " no we wil move right away......before she gets here"

He raised his hand in front of his face closing his eyes then looking away, he felt the water drops hitting his face and he got shy...so he looked away. He wanted to ask who is her but he realized that she meant the woman in the airport.........so he said " I promise you will have fun......today I'll show you Taj Mahal"

She smiled finishing her hair brushing , he noticed her smile in the mirror which gave him a good feeling, so he said " I'm sure you will love it"

She now turned to him saying " No"

He felt it strange so he raised his eyebrows and bit his lips not knowing what to say......she then opened the door saying " I want to see the real INDIA"

He sighed feeling bad about this..then he said " but the tour is.........."

She interrupted him saying " Execuse me......It's my tour and I'm the one who will decide where to go.......I paid money for it"

She then took her bag, glasses and a camera around her neck, then walked toward the door and turned to him saying " are you coming or what?"

He trembled and swallowed feeling really scared now......he followed her to the car.....did the usual thing to open the door for her.....and started to drive.......he then asked trying to be gentle " and where do you want to go now?"

" to Rajistaan the village" she said getting exited.

He stopped the car in a big crack.......she screamed " what the hell are you doing?"

He turned to her saying "where did you just say you want to go?"

She shouted " you heard me cleary.......so?"

He sighed trying to relax then said " and you wanna go there by car?"

She said getting angry "yes"

"And with me driving?" he asked .

She stared at him waiting to understand so what? he then smiled looking up and said " Oh Lord"

She now screamed " what? if you won't take me I can ask your boss for another guide"

His heart was gonna stop now....it's his first day at the real work and she will tell his boss that he is not qualified .....he turned to her quickly then said " No......no....."

Her eyes shined in victory then she said "then let's go"

He sighed taking a deep breath ,then he said " do you know how much time we will take to be there.......about 17 hours and may be more"

She looked at him strictly threatening " should I make the call ?"

He realized that she is threatening him so he stared at her blue eyes which made him get quiet and calm........he then started to drive the car.......having only one thought in his mind " what is there that she wants to go all that way for it.....it is just a village"

Thanks for reading

TessaRose says thanks.
  19. donshema

be patient and remember only one thing :angel::angel:

20. donshema

:fish: kiss? we are angels....angels don't kiss :evil::lie::lie::lie:

21. donshema

yes sorry SAM for being 14 :scared: and don't worry I'll fix this........you will have your own ....just keep reading Echo of Silence.......she is Sim right and as a man she will be Sam........and promise I'll think of a great story for you too........but guys give me a break..I'm already writing three stories now :scared::scared::doh::faint::faint::faint: